Support DLC

Why does this game not have a Support DLC of some kind that I can purchase? I'd love to tether this game to my account and I'm sure many others would too. Please make this happen.

Comments

• ColonelColonel Finger Lickin' Good PVKII Team
    edited May 4
    Thank you for your question.

We will be releasing an OST DLC for PVKII in the very near future.

PVKII is one of those "exceptions" on Steam like many other standalone free games/mods that don't require a CD KEY, and is more trouble than its worth to get CD KEYS from Valve to try to please a couple of people in our sizable fan base, or for those who aren't even fans and are just obsessive. Valve would need us to justify product keys and its simply a waste of time. 

If you want this to change platform-wide, please explore it with Steam support. 

xq0LCrG.png
    Everything has its beginning, hop aboard the grogboat!  
    Colonel: Co-Lead | Level Designer

• Colonel said:
    We will be releasing an OST DLC for PVKII in the very near future.
    Seriously? That's awesome news. Please tell me it will cost money though. Because if it's free, it won't allow me to tether the game.

Colonel said:
    If you want this to change platform-wide, please explore it with Steam support. 
    I've tried, trust me. They just tell me it's down to developers.
  • ColonelColonel Finger Lickin' Good PVKII Team
    I doubt it will be paid, sorry matey. 

xq0LCrG.png
    Everything has its beginning, hop aboard the grogboat!  
    Colonel: Co-Lead | Level Designer

• Colonel said:
    I doubt it will be paid, sorry matey. 
    How come? :(
  • I am down for the OST. I want that Sharpshooter menu theme song.
    :ss: :captain: :parrot: :archer:
    Archer should have been a pirate.
  • FelisFelis Glitch Kitty PVKII Team
    We are unable to monetize PVKII at the time being, the OST will be free. Thanks for your eager support though.

As stated by Colonel, we don't send out CD keys to tether the game to your account. Only CD keys we have are for private beta packages that were given out to select team members in the past. We are not sending these keys to the public, as they will give access to our private builds.