Discussion about a typical pvk moron

RoBiNHooD321RoBiNHooD321 Members
edited April 26 in General Discussion
His name is "mehkind". Obviously, he suffers from depression in real life that makes him act this way. It all started in early 2017, on a beautiful night where i came home from a party, and decided to play On donkey kong server. There, he was. Trash talking to noobs with 5 hours and spraying whoever he killed. I was just playing, And i so happened to dominate him, and he ragequit. This went on for a few days before he snapped, and started insulting me, which i completely ignored.

Afterwards, we didnt play together for about an year.

Now after an year, he suddenly remembers me out of nowhere, and insults me wherever i go. Then he comes on my server and calls My server trash, and garbage. Then he complains about how i warned him a few times and then gagged him. Providing screenshots from a specific Point of view, and not mentioning the whole chat at the time about how you insulted the server and the pvk community, is not mentioned in your screenshots i see.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1366158769

If you have mental retardation, we can help you - i can help you. the whole community can help you, but your whining wont fix anything, and threatening to ban me because of that  'contributor' title of yours wont do shit. Reason for threatening to ban me : "cheating". For fucks sake, grow up. Giving 5$ to the game does not make you a god of the game.

Coming to a server, and talking the shit earns you a gag.
And, i have noticed that you try to get under the chin of many other players aswell. And i have also noticed that those players are superior to you in the game. Stop the salt, and instead of complaining and threatening, get better at the actual game, it helps.

Open a gofundme page to cure that mental retardation of yours.

Thank you for your time
Mehkind's Problem In real life
  1. Which of the following does mehkind have?1 vote
    1. Schizophrenia
        0.00%
    2. Butthurt Kid Syndrome (bks)
      100.00%
    3. Erectile Dysfunction
        0.00%

Comments

• El NegroEl Negro Overlord of PVKII Senior
    PVKII players, please, screenshot this, record it, even make a 10 minute YouTube video of this just to prove how utterly pathetic RobinHood is!

This is a master piece, a master piece that will sadly be..."Dealt" with, in a VERY negative way.
    Don't let this legend die.
    I make mods.
    Your soul cannot be saved.
    Like my mods and think I deserve something? It's always money, you can pay me up on PayPal using this e-mail; TheSandhog@outlook.com
    Or just use this link; https://www.paypal.me/TheSandhog

• Very constructed response butthurt ! ;)
    Very constructed response butthurt ! ;)
    Oh yes, let your patheticness flow, you are merely satisfying the schadenfreude of a million people!

The more people know about how pathetic you truly are, the more satisfied I will be.
    I make mods.
    Like my mods and think I deserve something? It's always money, you can pay me up on PayPal using this e-mail; TheSandhog@outlook.com

• guess who gives a shit.. this is a discussion on my opinion. Unless you have something wise to say (which i don't expect of you), stay silent.
  • I truly can't care less about retards who beg for money over internet for 0 hard work.
  • LittleBirdyLittleBirdy Senior
    edited April 26
    El Negro said:
    PVKII players, please, screenshot this, record it, even make a 10 minute YouTube video of this just to prove how utterly pathetic RobinHood is!

This is a master piece, a master piece that will sadly be..."Dealt" with, in a VERY negative way.
    Don't let this legend die.
    Thank you El. By the way this isn't the first time he has been captured , please check this out:

https://steamcommunity.com/id/mehkind/screenshots/ 

for abuse. For anything, Mehkind actually doesn't argue with anyone. He takes screenshots to expose these haters who are ruining whatever community/family we have. And I don't know but if any new guy who has joined the game and have encountered Mehkind please speak how he behaves, because from what I know of Mehkind actually says "welcome to PVK family " and encourages them to stick with the game. This guy is indeed some real piece of work.  

FYI, i am Mehkind.
    :ss: :captain: :parrot: :archer:
    Archer should have been a pirate.
  • ohhh, what if we cycle through your steam screenshots of argueing with new players? ohh you already deleted half of them. Anyway, why refer to yourself in third person when we all know that this is your forum account, mehkind? 
  • Sitting in spec and talking trash is about all you can do.
  • And, in your screenshot captions, it stated that you killed me. You dont even join a team when i am in a server.
    edited April 26
    Thank you El. By the way this isn't the first time he has been captured , please check this out:

https://steamcommunity.com/id/mehkind/screenshots/ 

for abuse. For anything, Mehkind actually doesn't argue with anyone. He takes screenshots to expose these haters who are ruining whatever community/family we have. And I don't know but if any new guy who has joined the game and have encountered Mehkind please speak how he behaves, because from what I know of Mehkind actually says "welcome to PVK family " and encourages them to stick with the game. This guy is indeed some real piece of work.  
    I'm more impressed at how YOU people play in Russophobia.
    I make mods.

• Talking in a third person because you may not know that Littlebirdy is my tag. It seems that you are untouched by a real world. 
  • LittleBirdyLittleBirdy Senior
    edited April 26
    And I go spectator mode to capture you, why would I stand there in game not contributing anything to my team. I leave the game to ignore you, cause you are a bully, not a player. Your actual account got VAC banned, and you pretend to talk to yourself with the name RobinHood.

https://steamcommunity.com/id/SCAR20WHORE
  • that just proved you don't have a life either, which is quite obvious kiddo haha
  • I will let this train roll, and let the real people who actually matter i.e. moderators and devs take care of this. No point arguing with a bully. By the way, put a poll with yourself and see what other community members think of you. 
  • Go get the balls to duel first! :)
    Sitting in spec and talking trash is about all you can do.
    that just proved you don't have a life either, which is quite obvious kiddo haha
    guess who gives a shit.. this is a discussion on my opinion. Unless you have something wise to say (which i don't expect of you), stay silent.
    I truly can't care less about retards who beg for money over internet for 0 hard work.
    Go get the balls to duel first! :)
    (I have to admit, I find it funny this kid says that, "get the balls to duel", it's just homoerotic, hypocritical and unfit, it is weirdly poetic)

Thank you, the more proof of your hypocrisy the better people know you.

LittleBirdy, or MehKind, whoever you are, as you've figured yourself, you should do your best to ABSOLUTELY ignore this little kid. Just imagine him as a pimple (Blackhead) in your face; it's there, it's kinda ugly, but only fools will notice it so you don't have to care about it at all.
    And don't go visiting shitty servers, but I understand you don't have much of a choice on that aspect.

I'm just hoping this thread gets to live on so everybody can refer at how pathetic RobinHood is.
    And those who are friends with him...I feel pity. I pity the fool.
    I make mods.

• Will do El. Sorry, that this guy got here, I thought reporting him to steam moderators would be fast and efficient, but i guess not. 

@RoBiNHooD321 here is that gofundme page by the way: https://www.gofundme.com/need-to-cure-a-bully

Check it out, what do you think. 
  • 1) duel me
    2) duel me
    3) duel me
    and so forth
  • FelisFelis Glitch Kitty PVKII Team
    ...and CUT.

This is not a forum for high school level drama, locked.
This discussion has been closed.