Slammin Butt Pirates [Randomizer] More Maps?

Raptor JesusRaptor Jesus Beta Tester
edited 4:14PM in Servers
Hey guys! If you'd like some new maps on the server, please vote yes on this strawpoll! If this one goes well, there will soon be another strawpoll, but for deciding which map(s) to add! Spread the word!

http://www.strawpoll.me/13986425

Comments

• AGSMAAGSMA The Antichrist has Resurrected PVKII Team, Beta Tester
    edited 4:14PM
    Sky Pirates is Love, Sky Pirates is Life.

But yeah, I wish there were more maps in the server.

76561198031989549.png

• JoshikumakoJoshikumako Beta Tester, Authorized Creator
    Cant you just add some more vanilla/customs, the only pvk randomizer server only plays sky pirates, would be nice to play it on another map, you are limited to certain tactics on sky pirates, more maps would be awesome.
    Mi1zkf9.gif
  • Raptor JesusRaptor Jesus Beta Tester

Cant you just add some more vanilla/customs, the only pvk randomizer server only plays sky pirates, would be nice to play it on another map, you are limited to certain tactics on sky pirates, more maps would be awesome.

I've gotten the okay from Koko to do the next poll, which is to decide on a couple of maps to first add to the server. I'm down for any map suggestions you, or anyone else has. It can be any vanilla or custom maps at the moment. I know how much the community likes randomizer, but hate sky pirates. Hopefully, this could help convince new players to stay somehow!