A message to Felis and maybe Spirrwell, my bully victim(s)

El NegroEl Negro Overlord of PVKIISenior
edited 2:16PM in General Discussion
YOU GUYS REALLY PISSED ME OFF!
I wanted to play PVKII alone with all the game-breaking bugs and no features, such as no kick and roll because they're too badass for me. TOO GODDAMN BADASS, THE KICK KICKS MY OWN ASS WHILE I KICK OTHER'S ASSES! HOW THE HECK IS THAT POSSIBLE?!

And then I tried to press SHIFT to freaking sprint. I WAS SO PISSED I COULDN'T SPRINT I DIED OF JOY! Then some freakin' Black Voodoo shaman resurrected me and told me to go eat barnacles.
While eating barnacles, I didn't even care how they tasted except for their goddamn nutrition and stuff, I said; "GOOODDAAAAAMN! That motherlovin' did it!"
I WAS ROLLING!

Now, you motherlovers wanna put more cool stuff into it and make the game more fun to play.
THIS IS BULLSHISH!

And if you're gonna put it, it's only because you're not confident enough to make the game worse!

YOU GOTTA MAKE CONFIDENCE YOUR BITCH

That's all, ya'll can jerk off now.
I make mods.
Your soul cannot be saved.
Like my mods and think I deserve something? It's always money, you can pay me up on PayPal using this e-mail; TheSandhog@outlook.com
Or just use this link; https://www.paypal.me/TheSandhog

Comments

• NiveNive Beta Tester
    edited 2:16PM
    Why make this?
  • BrandellBrandell Senior
    ¿
  • FelisFelis Glitch Kitty PVKII Team
    X0SpfwY.png
  • El NegroEl Negro Overlord of PVKII Senior
    Felis wrote:

X0SpfwY.png

That cat is so cool!

Uh huh huh huh huh
    I make mods.
    Like my mods and think I deserve something? It's always money, you can pay me up on PayPal using this e-mail; TheSandhog@outlook.com

• AGSMAAGSMA The Antichrist has Resurrected PVKII Team, Beta Tester
    3UWtIfd.jpg

76561198031989549.png

edited October 2016
    AGSMA wrote:

My boy, this thread is what all true warriors strive for!

I can't believe you didn't even like this!
    I make mods.

• BrandellBrandell Senior
    What is the point/purpose of this topic, especially in General discussion?
    edited October 2016
    Brandell wrote:

What is the point/purpose of this topic, especially in General discussion?

This is a satire about how I'm Felis' and Spirrwell's bully, and what I'm doing is harassing them despite saying words that is more about "encouragement"...Or simply praise.

SATIRE.

SATIRE.

In particular, the satire is about the patheticness I see on the "veterans". I hate them so much, I'd rather have racists than them.
    These "veterans" will do their very best to whine so much about how their old stuff is way better than the new one. They literally get butthurt. I bet they use a haemorrhoid cream thinking it's a haemorrhoid doing those hurts, but no, it's their childish inability to accept the new features that are actually good. Rolling is so fun, kicking people's asses pisses people off and that's badass, third-person is not a bad addition and I don't see how it's a big bother in any way...

You read me, N(a)ive?

The thing about humans and their "ability to understand jokes" or so is highly individual even on each human. Felis and Spirrwell already understood this was a satire and didn't care about it...Or maybe they DID get encouraged but are too shy to tell everyone or even me.
    Meanwhile, the jokes I make for the Beta Testers piss them off so much, the Public Players love me more for it for some strange reason.

Also, Brandell, your brand sucks eels. Who the hell sells eels branded Brandell?
    I make mods.

• ColonelColonel Finger Lickin' Good PVKII Team
    54011459.jpg

xq0LCrG.png
    Everything has its beginning, hop aboard the grogboat!  
    Colonel: Co-Lead | Level Designer

Oh no Chuck Norris is gonna find me and talk about how gay marriage is evil!

Reverend Black Percy, save my black soul and my soul music!
    I make mods.