Outdated russian description

BrandellBrandell Senior
edited August 2016 in Suggestions
Hail.
All this time I was quite afraid about the russian steam description. It's REALLY outdated and needs to be updated
This description was made, as I can see, even before the sharpshooter update and man-at-arms.
Just look at this. Oh, yeah, you can't understand russian, but I can, and other russian players too. And I am afraid that they can be little confused.
The english description has MUCH more information about this game.
The russian description still contains the information about "The holy grail" gamemode, that has been removed long time ago! That is not good!

So, here is my little suggestion. I can just update it and translate the current english description. I understand very well English (better than writing on it), so I can give it some time. I already have made the russian guide for dinahs and PVKII Russian group in VK, so I think I can actually make it...

And the question, not related to the topic:
http://s285.photobuc...fqxhvc.gif.html

I remember, that you guys said about the new animator and new animations. They look really good! So, here is the question: will you add them with the Bondi update or it will be later?

And about the Bondi: how many % are done already?

Comments

• FelisFelis Glitch Kitty PVKII Team
    edited 4:51AM
    If I recall correctly, the store page translations are done by Steam Translation Server like the in-game strings. Looks like they haven't done the new strings yet (or we forgot to submit those). We will look into this.
  • BrandellBrandell Senior
    edited August 2016
    Felis wrote:

If I recall correctly, the store page translations are done by Steam Translation Server like the in-game strings. Looks like they haven't done the new strings yet (or we forgot to submit those). We will look into this.

You forgot about it/they didn't translate it after 6 years? From the 2010, when the game launched on steam?
    Sounds like a joke.
  • El NegroEl Negro Overlord of PVKII Senior
    Brandell wrote:

You forgot about it/they didn't translate it after 6 years? From the 2010, when the game launched on steam?
    Sounds like a joke.

Welcome to PVKII Translations.

Hell, you're not the only one who noticed something wrong with the current translation, apparently a Polish did as well, in his language of course.
    I make mods.
    Your soul cannot be saved.
    Like my mods and think I deserve something? It's always money, you can pay me up on PayPal using this e-mail; TheSandhog@outlook.com
    Or just use this link; https://www.paypal.me/TheSandhog

• FelisFelis Glitch Kitty PVKII Team
    Brandell wrote:

Sounds like a joke.

The English store page is a newer revision done in last year, the ones currently translated are from the first release way back.