edited 11:58PM
    Tschoppo wrote:

you can set fullbright in the console, if sv_cheats is on

Why would you want that? D:
    dragonattack_sig.jpg
  • mrmongmrmong Senior
    Companion wrote:

I have a high end PC (I5 760 @ 2.8ghz, 4GB ram and HD 6870) and the game runs with low FPS on maxed settings.
    Every other Source game out there runs great on highest settings except for PVK, so im currently playing on Low settings.
    Any tips?

i have the same video card and a slower cpu and it runs fine for me even with all the extra fancy stuff in the beta. I'm running windows 7 ultimate 32bit
  • Black BellamyBlack Bellamy Senior
    edited September 2014
    Minimize the resolution turn off multicore rendering in the console play in a window and run the game in dx8.1
    "Everything with a beginning has an end"
  • UberMannUberMann Level Designer PVKII Team, Authorized Creator
    This is a two year old thread. Why are you even bumping it with information that is no longer needed?

I appreciate that you want to be an active part of the community and take the time to read through the forums, but please refrain from bumping very old threads like this unless you have a really good reason to.
  • Black BellamyBlack Bellamy Senior
    edited September 2014
    UberMann wrote:

This is a two year old thread. Why are you even bumping it with information that is no longer needed?

I appreciate that you want to be an active part of the community and take the time to read through the forums, but please refrain from bumping very old threads like this unless you have a really good reason to.
    Sorry uber
    "Everything with a beginning has an end"