![EU]! CUSTOM MAPS ONLY-'The Tetsudo Cohort' PUBLICUS

LonyLony Senior
edited 4:12PM in Servers
server ip 94.23.12.146:27017
i don't know wh the admin is but they admin abused me and wrongfull banned me. i didn't break any rules. i'm not sure who the admin was as they didn't even say anythign to met all or make themselves know. it started like this:
we where playing on a good LTS map that i was enjoying. one person peft, for whatever their reason may be; and another palyer "Niggarto El Negro" said "fridgeing pussy quitters." right off the bat you can tell what kind of person this is by their language. i said they may have left because we where getting sandwiched by both teams, and niggarto said "no i think they left cus LTS fridgeING SUCKS". so then, without warning, here comes an admin forced vote, even though nobody had typed rtv or asked for it, golden boy Niggarto just gets specail privledge for whatever reason. So we go to the next map and its a deathmatchmap, which to me personally is boring. so i tried doing the same thing Niggarto did.. fair is fair right? i asked in the chat "hey admin i think deathmatch map is boring. can you initiate a mapvote like you did for Niggarto?" . nothing happens, nor does anyone type anything. except Niggarto, "fridge off yo ufridgeing whiny bitch fridge off". i said to him "theres nothing you can do to me, mute me. im allowed to voice my opinion liek anyone else." and then i get banned for "rascism". whoever is admin-ing this server needs to be reprimanded and i need to be un-banned as i didn't even do anything. except complain but thats not against the rules and anyways i got banned for "rascism" not complaining so its really not proper. whoever is the server owner please contact me with a private message.

Comments

• Raptor JesusRaptor Jesus Beta Tester
    edited November 2017
    El Negro, is from what I understand the server owner, or possibly the head admin. There's probably very little chance of you getting unbanned by him. His personality is very...special. He's very much a sarcastic asshole, and he knows, so does most of the pvk2 community. I do have to mention that I don't play on that server, not due to him, but due to being from America.
  • El NegroEl Negro The Genuinely Only Sane Person Guests
    edited 4:12PM
    You did get banned but I would call it a timeout. It was merely just 10 minutes.
    The naming was just to confuse you since it's funny.

You were spending like about half a hour, or hell let me exaggerate a bit, a whole hour complaining about the dumbest things and it's not even the map, the maps, the RTV, no. It was about the dumbest thing that I will explain now:

So, you come join in an European server and then you start complaining about how you lag, and that because you lag everybody should be nicer with you, but not in words, instead, in gameplay; they should stop crouching, jumping, running away, etc.
    Oh and do note that I'm actually assuming here, but let's not oxymoron a tu quoque.

Besides, since you're going to quote me, you said "f-u-c-k-i-n-g russian".
    Any idiot can consider that racist even if it isn't.

Second, you were simply spectating instead of playing. The rules in TTC do NOT allow you to spectate in any way.

Lony wrote:
    right off the bat you can tell what kind of person this is by their language.

Yeah, I'm sure you can.
    I know a scientist who insults a LOT, yet he's very smart he invented his very own machine to make energy, although last I remember it was out of nuclear instead of something better like air, but then he updated it to another more valuable resource.

So please, do EVERYBODY (who is smart, I suppose) a huge favour and don't go ass-uming what people are.

There's probably very little chance of you getting unbanned by him.

I like how you put "probably", did you know that you don't know anything about the chances?
    You act like you're not ass-uming but you're doing it, so just like I said to Lony, please stop ass-uming.

His personality is very...special. He's very much a sarcastic asshole, and he knows, so does most of the pvk2 community.

No, I'm not "a sarcastic asshole", I'm more than that.
    I like how you typed out "very much", as if you want to be sure but you're insecure about it.
    Again, stop ass-uming.

I bet you've ONLY heard about, you didn't even meet me nor ever tried talking to me, so you know absolutely nothing about me and instead you rely upon rumours and the "common word".
    I heard GoGuessWho is a reprimanded and desperate rapist who once raped a 11 year old girl and was put in jail for that. Is that true? Of course it isn't.

I do have to mention that I don't play on that server, not due to him, but due to being from America.

Look how cowardly you type that out, as if you really want people to believe that.
    All you had to do was type "I don't play on that server since I'm an American (or live in America) who prefers better ping".

I do believe somebody adapted your mind to believe into what I am not.

By the way Lony, you spelt it wrong; It's Testudo, not Tetsudo.
    I make mods.
    Your soul cannot be saved.
    Like my mods and think I deserve something? It's always money, you can pay me up on PayPal using this e-mail; TheSandhog@outlook.com
    Or just use this link; https://www.paypal.me/TheSandhog

• Raptor JesusRaptor Jesus Beta Tester
    edited 4:12PM
    Negro, I didn't mean to target you, or anything. I myself have not talked to you, I've only seen you talk on the discord to others, and I hear things from others, so your assumptions are true. I will admit, I did make assumptions about you, but I was just replying to this dude. I didn't know the whole story, so I probably shouldn't of even said anything, but I was just letting this guy know, I doubt he'd get unbanned because bans are usually for the right reason, which I should've stated in my previous comment.