Report griefers here

SphynxSphynx Senior
edited April 2015 in Servers
In order to inform the community and server owners, I created this thread to report griefers. A 'griefer' in PVKII would often be a person who is willingly aiding a team that he or she doesn't belong to. This is not actual cheating or hacking and server admins decide themselves whether or not this behavior is breaking their server rules.

To report a cheater or hacker, please post in this thread: Report Hackers / Cheaters here

I will start:
KLmlSeYt.jpg

Demo
https://drive.google...iew?usp=sharing
steamID
STEAM_0:0:33670013
steamID3
[U:1:67340026]
steamID64
customURL
Hansen314
name
Bird
http://steamcommunit...ansen314profile
http://steamcommunit...561198027605754

I guess after 221 hours of PVKII, one should know where to carry the chests.
mEtxJiK.png

Comments

• NiveNive Beta Tester
    edited 4:12PM
    Is that the only kind of griefer, though? What about people willingly attacking teams without any chests?
  • SphynxSphynx Senior
    edited April 2015
    You'd have to report half of the PVKII community for doing that. I have never seen a rule for it.
    mEtxJiK.png
  • edited 4:12PM
    I'd like to report Mango for being so hot that no one will kill him. Do not let him be on your server.
  • SphynxSphynx Senior
    Mango wrote:

I'd like to report Mango for being so hot that no one will kill him. Do not let him be on your server.

Banned from my LAN server.
    mEtxJiK.png
  • FinlordFinlord Senior
    It is not wrong to help other team if you cant take chest to your own base because of enemies blocking the way and if that team are not going to win. Some retarded admin in 24/7 island server banned me because of that. But I agree that it is wrong to carry chests from your own base to enemy base.
  • Saias9Saias9 Senior
    just do whatever you feel is right and play
  • JollygreenJollygreen Troll Senior
    Finlord wrote:

It is not wrong to help other team if you cant take chest to your own base because of enemies blocking the way and if that team are not going to win. Some retarded admin in 24/7 island server banned me because of that. But I agree that it is wrong to carry chests from your own base to enemy base.

nah mate, you got banned because you're the definition of a griefer.
    1pYiF.gif
  • Trojan•CliniqueTrojan•Clinique Be precise. A lack of precision is dangerous. Senior
    Finlord wrote:

Jolly nice admin you had ther.
  • JollygreenJollygreen Troll Senior
    ?
    1pYiF.gif
  • JizzlerJizzler Senior
    edited April 2015
    It was me. I told him to stop and informed him of the consequences. He eloquently replied, "sure nigger".

He basically asked for it.

And if it's wrong or not is not a question for me to answer, but on my server(s) it's against the rules.
    I spend time and resources on hosting servers, you reap the benefits. If following my rules are too much, so be it.

Although I would argue the fact that you exploit the games very obvious design flaw and nature of a triple team "capture and keep" game mode.

I'm definitely willing to un-ban anyone who agrees to comply with the server rule set. Although, there will be no "second" chances.
    lMrr3YC.gif?1
    image,PVKII,white,black.png
  • FinlordFinlord Senior
    edited April 2015
    Jizzler wrote:

Although I would argue the fact that you exploit the games very obvious design flaw and nature of a triple team "capture and keep" game mode.

Are you talking about me? To be honest I dont even know how to do that and I have not seen anyone doing that since 3.0 so I expect that it is already fixed. Please represent proof before blaming other people with false accusations.

Jizzler wrote:

I'm definitely willing to un-ban anyone who agrees to comply with the server rule set. Although, there will be no "second" chances.

I dont see why anyone would agree with those rules you have there.
  • JizzlerJizzler Senior
    edited April 2015
    You quoted the same sentence twice, but I assume you referred to this in your first one
    Jizzler wrote:
    Although I would argue the fact that you exploit the games very obvious design flaw and nature of a triple team "capture and keep" game mode

I'm not sure how you are interpreting this. What I'm accusing you of and know very well that you and others do, is to target a specific team regardless of their standing in the game.
    I'm fine with just fridgeing around and killing, but when players obviously have a grudge against a team and resort to cheapshotting them by taking their treasure to the other team (not your own) purely because you don't want them to win. That is, in my book, unfair play and counted as griefing.

Finlord wrote:
    I dont see why anyone would agree with those rules you have there.

Some don't, many do.
    You're free to do whatever you want. Just not on my server.
    lMrr3YC.gif?1
  • FinlordFinlord Senior
    edited April 2015
    I misunderstood you. My apologies.

I admit I have been attacking teams that are not winning but only when provoked. Like when you and your macreefer friends keep chasing me around a map and targeting me like Im the only one in server, or when you are trying to piss me off with cheap jokes about me, or when other team keep attacking my team even if we have not gold. But I never take chests to the winning team if it is not my own and I never start attacking wrong team if they havent give me reason. Anyone who have been playing with me can tell you that.
  • JizzlerJizzler Senior
    No need to apologize.

Although, I know what I've witnessed. No need to go into detail. There has definitely been some mutual douche-baggery, but next time, read the name before the Macreefer suffix.

Have fun.
    lMrr3YC.gif?1
  • FinlordFinlord Senior
    Sure kid. And I know what I have and have not done. There have been few people that have used my name. I think Digital killer is still using.
  • JizzlerJizzler Senior
    I'm fully aware of that. Thing is though, when I banned you, I banned your steam id. Which obviously was your account since you ended up being banned.
    lMrr3YC.gif?1
  • NiveNive Beta Tester
    edited April 2015
    Lately SBP's 24/7 Island server has been filled with people thinking it's cute to "work for the other team". Steal chests for them, act as body guards only killing them in self defense, and even taking chests from their own base to theirs. Does this shiz count? Or should I report this stuff elsewhere?
    I'm sick of it, it's really ruining my fun.
  • KOKORONOKAWARIKOKORONOKAWARI Funny Little Japanese Drawing Person Beta Tester

Lately SBP's 24/7 Island server has been filled with people thinking it's cute to "work for the other team". Steal chests for them, act as body guards only killing them in self defense, and even taking chests from their own base to theirs. Does this shiz count? Or should I report this stuff elsewhere?
    I'm sick of it, it's really ruining my fun.

Taking chests from one team to another team other than your own is considered griefing. If you happen to have demos and names associated with them feel free to post them.

Nichi2EditCROP_zpscolnflbv.gifKarenPirate1Crop_zps5ccbfa57.gifNichi1CROP_zpspr3i3epd.gif
    http://steamcommunit...m/groups/aclans Join and be pro today!

10402520_1443600839260675_3566335342614205908_nRESIZE_zpsf8423ece.jpg
    output_6Dn6Cs_zpse8ae5afc.gif
    tumblr_mq1t1bZGDA1r30985o1_400_zps948e174a.gif
    tumblr_mviov3cTGP1r8bshso1_500_zpsbada721a.gif
    "I like axes"
    --kokoronokawari
    loli loli loli loli loli loli loli loli

• NiveNive Beta Tester
    I'll keep that in mind in the future. Although I don't know how to make demos.
  • KOKORONOKAWARIKOKORONOKAWARI Funny Little Japanese Drawing Person Beta Tester
    "record demoname" in console then "stop" when you are done without the quotes and whatever you want for demoname for the name.

Nichi2EditCROP_zpscolnflbv.gifKarenPirate1Crop_zps5ccbfa57.gifNichi1CROP_zpspr3i3epd.gif
    http://steamcommunit...m/groups/aclans Join and be pro today!

10402520_1443600839260675_3566335342614205908_nRESIZE_zpsf8423ece.jpg
    output_6Dn6Cs_zpse8ae5afc.gif
    tumblr_mq1t1bZGDA1r30985o1_400_zps948e174a.gif
    tumblr_mviov3cTGP1r8bshso1_500_zpsbada721a.gif
    "I like axes"
    --kokoronokawari
    loli loli loli loli loli loli loli loli

• beefbeef Beta Tester
    This thread can be very important to all server admins. Keep posting suspicious players and uploading those demos so that we can keep track on notorious griefers.
  • HaxxHaxx Senior
    Most of the time the players that assist other teams are inexperienced/newer. They're afraid to lose and in return they help out other teams so that they feel like they "contributed" in a way.

How to deal with these players?

200_s.gif
  • BagasBagas Senior
    edited February 2016
    This is not the first time I see this Griefer/Troll holding the teams chest
    and giving it to the opposing team or just holding on to it to make his own team lose...
    I just hate these kind of players, who have nothing better to do...
    He always plays on the pirates team and on the "Island 24/7 NO dinahS" Server

Screenshot of him below

a4181d6.png
    FZkBmH.jpg