Report Hackers / Cheaters here

Cap1Cap1 Land Lubber!Banned
edited September 2013 in Servers
Use this thread to report hackers or cheaters of any kind.
Instructions on how to properly report hackers can be found here:
-> http://forums.pvkii.com/index.php?showtopic=14020

Server owners, please post back the action that has been taken.

Comments

• Major ChulainMajor Chulain Senior
    edited 11:05PM
    You can always contact razzor, owner of Cannabis friendly bed & breakfast (http://steamcommunit...61197989762911/)
    or pifts.exe from Astoragaming (http://steamcommunity.com/id/PIFTS/) if there is any trouble on either Astoragaming or Cannabis friendly bed & breakfast.

I'm admin on both of the servers and i'm online almost everyday so i'm also available to help out (http://steamcommunit...d/MajorChulain/)

and so is Rainbolt The Righteous (http://steamcommunit.../id/420smokeit2) (Astoragaming)

Battleforce could use some admins too, maybe someone should go have a talk with them again.
    j7rk8n.jpg
  • Cap1Cap1 Land Lubber! Banned
    edited May 2013
    Very helpful Chulain, Thanks man.
    Your post will have an updated contact info for all admins / server owners.

Only use this thread to report hackers, please and thank you.
  • ThatOneBoxThatOneBox Senior
    this is the second time this week i ran into a speedhacker. but get a load of this...this time, there is TWO of them!

# 2368 "Cyril Capustin" STEAM_0:1:63753234 09:03 186 0 active

# 2377 " " STEAM_0:0:63473267 03:50 64 0 active

and here's a demo:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/qbrblr
  • Dr. ODr. O Minister of Roggen Senior
    I think a global database of cheaters, like the one this thread is supposed to be should be treated very carefully. Very often I had guys who looked like they would be speedhacking, everyone on the server accused them of doing so. But the truth was that they were just awfully lagging.

Be careful, just saying ;)
    PVKII Server: The House of Dr. O
    --friendly fire
    --manual block

My maps/plugins:
    te_sahara_b1 : http://pvkii.gameban...com/maps/184372
    Weddings: http://forums.allied...ad.php?t=221933

15:55 - Sir Whiskeyngton: well you're the minister of roggen
    15:55 - Sir Whiskeyngton: you'd just be doing your job
    15:56 - Sir Whiskeyngton: I need to send an army of monks to the enemy
    15:56 - Sir Whiskeyngton: since I'm the minister of propaganda

5:22 PM - Felis catus: QSBtYW4gY2hvb3NlcywgYSBzbGF2ZSBvYmV5cywgQWxsIHdvcmsgYW5kIG5vIHBsYXkgbWFrZXMgU2lyIFdoaXNrZXluZ3RvbiBhIGR1bGwgYm95Lg==
    5:22 PM - Felis catus: base64
    5:23 PM - Sir Whiskeyngton: nab
    5:23 PM - Felis catus: dr o could translate that without a decoder
    5:23 PM - Felis catus: he is a wizard
    5:23 PM - Felis catus: he actually programmed roggen
    5:24 PM - Felis catus: he programmed the world
    5:24 PM - Felis catus: how it behaves
    5:24 PM - Felis catus: dr o is god
    5:24 PM - Sir Whiskeyngton: lol
    5:24 PM - Sir Whiskeyngton: you forgot the first commandment
    5:25 PM - Sir Whiskeyngton: 1. Thou shalt have no gods; thou shalt only have Budnab.
    5:25 PM - Felis catus: dr o made him
    5:25 PM - Felis catus: dr o defined the gods
    5:25 PM - Felis catus: dr o did everything
    5:25 PM - Felis catus: he is the god

• (StoneyCat)(StoneyCat) Senior
    edited May 2013
    With the Help of the people on the server, I came across two. I have a recording of the first but not the second, and the Steam ID's of Both.

STEAM_0:0:32704873 "www.gviduxx"

http://www.sendspace.com/file/znu7uo

STEAM_0:0:32704873 "kapitan12"
  • PaladinPaladin Senior
    Speedhacker "ツ" STEAM_0:1:63753234

[EU/CZ]Battleforce.cz #22 Island Only

http://www.mediafire.com/?wcdt9yihwbausfm
    2v2z7rr.jpg
  • lillemakkenlillemakken Senior, senior
    edited September 2013
    Reporting Major Chulain / TheManOfWar / benJ^ / maniLLa

User: http://steamcommunit...d/MajorChulain/
    SteamID: STEAM_0:1:15696718
    Claim: Wallhacking / Detecting Enemies, Chests, Pickups through walls and/or obstacles.

Proof & Content:

Let's begin with the user's own words...

j9um.png7mty.pngdw2t.png

Moving on to Mr. Chulain's (Patrick) Skype conversation with me...
    Notice that it says "Fil mottatt" underneath each file. That's Norwegian for "file received"

2hib.jpg

Let's take a look on what's inside this "Aangepast.rar" first

*** Images removed by Crazytalk to avoid the possibilty of someone else figuring out how to use this hack ***
    According to pvkii.com/forums,
    - Reaching enemies beyond your weapon model isn't a problem(you're just bad at dodging!)
    - Archer isn't overpowered
    - Higher post count is equivalent to higher skill, experience and knowledge in-game
    Remember the Skype conversation picture from earlier?
    Let's check out the picture file he sent me...

i06n.jpg

l04j.jpg

- lillemakken
    - Reaching enemies beyond your weapon model isn't a problem(you're just bad at dodging!)
    - Higher post count is equivalent to higher skill, experience and knowledge in-game
  • The NibelungThe Nibelung Senior
    well

that was unexpected
    Cap1, any reason for removing my hacker report?
    edited September 2013
    Exploiting your posting privileges to the point of repeating the same subject till it's worn out will get you a healthy time off from this forum.
    Seems to me there is no actual desire of reporting a hacker, but posting a 'how to cheat' manual, adding your ideology about a game you don't like, yet refuse to stop playing.

I advice you think twice before posting anything, This forum is not run by idiots.
    edited September 2013
    Excuse me, but repeating what subject? Am I not allowed to report hackers? I read the rules and did exactly as you asked in the opening post of this thread. Please explain further why you removed my post.

EDIT: replying on your own edit:

It "seemed" to you I wasn't desiring to report a hacker but posting how to cheat? Are you out of your mind? I was definitely reporting a hacker in the exact manner as you wanted us to, by providing content. It seems to me you are abusing your developer rights to get back at me for no reason at all. I will make a new report now and perhaps you should read it thoroughly before making your own conclusions about me posting propaganda on how I don't like the game.
    This is not a debate here, you PM'd me to where should you post hackers, I linked you back, a second after you post this 'innocent' report both of you are here reading this, waiting for a reaction.

I have nothing more to say to you, if you would like to appeal we have a Community Manager.

Refrain from further posting.
    edited September 2013
    I can't post anything because you think I have another malicious intention? For crying out loud

Besides I have not gotten any response from you on my PM's. Not one, and I can prove that. No link whatsoever.
  • Sauna UserSauna User Senior
    Don't mess with lillemakken, he said that he's a real viking.
    Good thing I kept your recent edit, and can prove otherwise, here's a small ban for abusive behavior.
  • Inb4Inb4 Senior
    edited September 2013
    Was it really necessary to remove his posts? I know it certainly wasn't necessary to ban him and as such I see that as an abuse of your admin privileges more than he ever abused his 'posting privileges'. It was, whether you like to accept it or not, a legitimate post reporting a hacker with solid proof, but you saw fit to remove his post on claim that it was a "How to cheat manual"? Ridiculous. The images provided were simply images of a winrar archive provided from the hacker in question, showing modified files that are to be used in PVK. He did not show what to do with these files and how to install them. Further proof was provided in the form of a screenshotted chat log that gave the hackers motive for his actions (which is of course bannable, regardless of motives). But you saw fit to remove these images, as if they were more damaging than the actual hacker in question. Seems to me you care more about proving some kind of invalid point than you do actually monitoring and punishing the real illegitimate players. You banned Lillemakken for posting proof of a hacker, yet that hacker received no such punishment. Has it really gotten so ridiculous now that posting on these forums is a more serious offence than hacking?
    edited September 2013
    The posts are reported and hidden for a community manager to see and decide if he likes to keep them there or not.
    Please keep your own feuds between you and out of this community, this thread was created to report hackers in, not silly debates and absurd reports that personally I'm having a hard time authenticating.

Also, personal attacks, Lying about a moderator actions, offensive language, bad attitude, are all ban worthy offences.

Only post in this thread if there's a Hacker of some sort, provide demo proofs etc.
    not skype conversation with your friends.
  • Inb4Inb4 Senior
    Then please, kindly point me in the direction of the Developer abuse thread if there exists one, because your actions were downright out of line and in your futile attempt to prove a point (don't bother kidding anyone, everyone knows you have a personal problem with lille which is why you treat him more harshly than anyone else) you have actually saved a hackers skin by removing the posts proving the player was hacking. You're telling me to keep my feuds between me? That's very ironic, coming from you.
    First of all here is my proof of me sending you the link and you READING it, http://imgur.com/HwWFqrn
    From looking at the date the file and conversation took place the date states 24th of august, why did you waited for 2 weeks till you posted that report? seems to me a bit premeditated and full of personal issues I or anyone else have no desire of getting into.
    If this was a genuine report it would look a lot different.

Inb4, I have no idea what makes you think everyone knows I'm in a feud with lillemakken or why do you think you're entitled to any proof on my behalf,
    Again, and hopefully last time, this thread is not about personal feuds but about hackers, all irrelevant posts will be hidden.
  • UberMannUberMann Level Designer PVKII Team, Authorized Creator
    edited September 2013
    So I read through all of the "discussion" (this thread is not meant for discussion, mind you). Here are my conclusions:

Let's begin from the top, lillemakken's post:
    Besides the fact that you post this two weeks after discovering the alleged hacker, there is the issue that all those images could have been faked (not implying that they have been). I especially have an issue with the post you made after your initial one, where you post the same image twice, once with text, once without, which is not proof of a wallhack, at all. This is because it merely shows a completely solid red Skirmisher in the water, not through some wall or in a far away corner of the map where he should not be visible. This is why images are not proper proof, they show too little to tell the truth. Better proof is a demo or video showing the hacker in action.
    Then you blatantly disrespect a moderator's word, when he tells you to refrain from posting until I could read through the thread. You lie about the link that the moderator sent you, claiming you never received it, when it is possible to see that you have read the pm you received which contained the link.

Inb4, you sound condescending while questioning a moderator's intention when he suspended lillemakken and also make ridiculous claims that we wouldn't want to punish cheating players. As I wrote above, the proof provided is insufficient and it explains, at least vaguely, how to install this alleged wallhack, because he provided screenshots of the readme.
    Your next post you lie about a moderator's behaviour and intentions.

Seemingly useless posts by: Hellsten and Sauna User
    These posts contribute nothing to the discussion. These posts will be hidden as well, so we can clear up some room for useful posts and not clutter up the thread.

It seems there is need of clarification on how to properly report cheating players. I will make a sticky post that explains this.

This post will be sent to everyone involved in a PM and deleted shortly thereafter, to make sure the thread stays as uncluttered as possible.
  • CrazytalkCrazytalk Terminator PVKII Team
    I have looked over the evidence presented by Lillemakken and can confirm that this wall hack was real. Server owners may take action against the user who used them.

As Ubermann said, keep posts in this thread relevant. The posts that have been hidden did not belong in this thread.

badass.jpg

• The NibelungThe Nibelung Senior
    Well, here's another hacker report for everyones consideration:

# 39 "Technian" STEAM_0:1:55201580 40:08 76 0 active

Speedhacking

http://fuskbugg.se/dl/jq1n5v/speed.dem
  • cainsithcainsith Beta Tester
    For slammin butt pirates you could always contact me (Cainsith) (http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197982584695/), Kokoronokawari (http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197970976507/), and Spirrwell (http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197997253264/)

Please have proof before contacting us, otherwise we will likely drop the case all together.
  • SpirrwellSpirrwell That Guy That Knows Things About a Lot of Things PVKII Team, Authorized Creator
    I would like to point out a fairly recent server that actually has a speed plugin known as "John_Boy's Party Server." The plugin is available for use by admins and can set the speed of anybody. Many people ask to have increased speed and some abuse it when admins give them the chance to use it with the explicit rule of not killing anybody or interfering with the objective.

I just wanted to point that out in case some people confuse speedhacking with the speed plugin. If you see something in the chat like "!speed [Player] 3," that means that an admin has set a person's speed to 3x and if they abuse it, the admin is there and you should let them know immediately so they can be slayed and put on a list of people who abuse it. It's not my server, but I'm an admin there as well. I'm not too keen on the way the plugins are used, but I wanted to make sure this was cleared up before somebody you know, reported me for speedhacking. Haha.
    5GY1DFV.png

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
    ░░░████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
    ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
    ░░░██████░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
    ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████░░█████░░░██
    ░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████░░█████░░░███
    ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░████░░█████░░░████
    ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░███████████░░████
    ░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████████████████░░░░░░██
    ░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████████████░░░░░░██
    ░░░░░░░█████████████████████████████████░░░░░░██
    ░░░░░██████████████████████████████████░░░░░░███
    ░░░░░███████████████████████████████████░░░░░████
    ░░░░████████████████████████████████████░░░░░████░░
    ░░░░███████████████████████████████████░░░░█████░░░
    ░░░░█████░░░░░░░░████████████████████░░░░██████░░░░
    ░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░████████████████████████████░░░░░░
    ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████████░░░░░░░░
    ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░
    ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
    ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
    ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
    ░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░
    ░░░░░░███░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
    ░░░░███████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░
    ░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
    ░░████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░

yP71cHI.gif

Xxkr2il.jpg
    56JtqQq.jpg
    kJFRh1a.png
    MOBO: MSI Z87M GAMING
    CPU: Intel® Core™ i7-4770K OC'd @ 3.7 GHz
    GPU: EVGA GTX 660 Ti
    RAM: Ripjaws X 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3 2133MHz

• TurdsackTurdsack Senior
    edited September 2013
    Player: Reach
    ID: STEAM_0:0:64686309
    After killing him a few times, he got angry.
    After that, whenever I got close to him as a beserker, he used his speed hacks to flee.
    Proof:
    Sorry about the missing texture thing. Something wrong with FRAPS.
    76561198043074776.png
  • cainsithcainsith Beta Tester
    Turdsack wrote:

Player: Reach
    ID: STEAM_0:0:64686309
    After killing him a few times, he got angry.
    After that, whenever I got close to him as a beserker, he used his speed hacks to flee.
    Proof:
    Sorry about the missing texture thing. Something wrong with FRAPS.

Proof enough for me, if people recorded demos it would be so much easier, so I thank you for that haha.

But can you tell me which server you were playing on? I will still be adding him to my ban list, but other servers' admins may need to be contacted about it.
    cainsith wrote:

Proof enough for me, if people recorded demos it would be so much easier, so I thank you for that haha.

But can you tell me which server you were playing on? I will still be adding him to my ban list, but other servers' admins may need to be contacted about it.

I was playing on Cannabis Club 24/7 LTS
    76561198043074776.png
    edited October 2013
    Player: ๖ۣۜGяєєИ
    Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:41621046
    Server the speed hacking occurred on:
    EU/CZ BattleForce.CZ 22 PVKII Island only HLSTATS
    A video:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6AxmFGKS9M
    (The beginning is the only part that shows the speed hacking occurring. Unfortunately, FRAPS suddenly stopped recording before I could show more)
    76561198043074776.png
  • OrochiOrochi Senior
    edited October 2013
    yasin2002-8
    Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:73437388
    He was speedhacking swaggin around with the speed of light.
    Videoproof:http://www.mediafire.com/download/i2f1jh2r28bmx81/1.dem
    Server:Beskuda.Ru[RU][EU]Island Only Server[stats]
    ''Felis catus: what if they would chose me or you to be a test lead''
    ''Felis catus: i said that if i get chosen, ill jump out of my window naked with boombox attached to my body and Rammstein playing''

WELL S***.

76561198018781770.png