=SF= Pirates, Vikings, and Knights II

2»

Comments

• CopetCopet Senior
    edited 8:35PM
    Your server is acting up right now, which is keeping it mostly empty. The lag makes fighting very difficult.
    user posted image
  • SirGuntherSirGunther Senior
    QUOTE (Copet @ Jul 26 2007, 04:52 PM) »
    Your server is acting up right now, which is keeping it mostly empty. The lag makes fighting very difficult.
  • AmerikaAmerika Honkey Senior
    Yeah, this server really is acting up. It's a shame, because this one was one of the best servers, too!
    imageI love eggs!
    QUOTE (Gee Hawd @ Nov 20 2007, 11:59 AM) »
    They're all transsexuals... but you wouldn't know that, YOU FAILED THE TEST

• =SF= Wes-dog=SF= Wes-dog Members
    I apologize for the recent lag issues. We have a Armed Assault server on that dedicated box which was not configured correctly, so it was eating up all the bandwith on the box. This has been corrected so the server should be back to normal now.

Wes
  • edited 8:35PM
    Cheers Wes.
    We have banned 4 players tonight for inappropriate names. Get the word out please, we will ban anyone using a racial, bigoted or religiously degraded name. The names this evening were appauling and totally not acceptable.

If you want good clean fun, join us. If you are childish and want to bash people, go elsewhere.

thanks,
    Wes
  • Leonidas-300Leonidas-300 Members
    Im sure anyone that still frequents there is aware of Dopefish's behavior. I remember a time when the server admins were very active actually, but now I dont see too many of them.
    I played on the server on Monday night. Many of our clan is doing the new game BioShock so they are destracted for a week or two.
  • Leonidas-300Leonidas-300 Members
    Where'd you host this server from, Wes? I'd like to find a place to rent a PVK server.. Like a 12 slot, Private. Just for people to use for clan battles.
    We host our PVKII server on one of our 4 dedicated boxes out of Chicago. We also rent servers to other clans as well. Feel free to message me for a quote if interested. wesdog@sovereign-forces.com
    Yeah, that's probably why I get such a good connection here because it's like, superclose, and I have a great connection. Keep up the great support!
    imageI love eggs!

• ColonelColonel Finger Lickin' Good PVKII Team
    i love this server, its the best but no one is playing on it now - it used to be stuffed.

Co-Lead | Level Designer

I just got done playing on it today.
    imageI love eggs!

• edited October 2007
    Is this server down ? i cant see it since 2 or 3 day.
    We shut down the server as our clan members were bored with it. If the next version ever comes out we will bring it back for a new run. Right now most of our members are playing TF2, the Crysis beta and Insurgency. So many new games at once!
  • -Valemarr--Valemarr- The Smiting Smiter Senior
    noooooo. You mustn't shut it down sad.gif. It was like the best american server to play on.
    That one Teutonic Knight that used to smite thee.
    edited October 2007
    We will be back with an all new server once they release a new version with something fresh. The attendance on our server the last couple weeks was very low so overall interest has faded.
    Sir Valemarr say the truth. It was the the best server to play on. PLEASE MAKE IT COME BACK SOON !
    twas the best. the people want it back! lol oh well we'll just have to wait till january

Co-Lead | Level Designer

• CrazyGoblinCrazyGoblin Everybody's favorite Greenskin Senior
    I wait for no man, and you are no man!

So I'll wait.
  • JanrokJanrok Senior
    QUOTE (CrazyGoblin @ Oct 4 2007, 04:45 PM) »

So I'll wait.
    QUOTE (CrazyGoblin @ Oct 4 2007, 04:45 PM) »

So I'll wait.

i'll see you in valhalla

Co-Lead | Level Designer

Still standing by seen several good screen shots cant wait till the next beta which a server will be up at that time
    Sovereign-Forces.com =SF= will be recreating a gameserver at 66.225.194.213 to prepare for the next update/beta for this mod so please enjoy and let us know if there is any thing we can do to help
  • edited February 2008
    Server is UP!!!!

66.225.194.214:27015 =SF= Pirates, Vikings, and Knights 2.0

Check it out let me know