Life signs

MahaTmAMahaTmA Senior
edited 12:13PM in Dev Journal
As his body twitches back into existence, the wretched defiler moans in agony with every turn in the aged limbs of his rotting body. Slowly he grasps for the thread of reality left inside him. He screams as his eyes fly open to reveal a pasture of light traversing his retina. The grass udnerneath him springs to life, their sharp blades eeking into his skin.

He is awake. In a land of green he is awake, trembling.

Attached below is a door. You'll know where it goes in due time

Special bonus info: Noobstunner Approved.
Science is the belief in the ignorance of experts.
- Richard Feynman

Comments

• JuggernautJuggernaut Senior
    edited 12:13PM
    a very nice door, if i do say so my self
    "actually there was a study that if u stare at tits for like 10 mins its equivilent to like running for half a mile or something like that"
  • rApT0rrApT0r Members
    Very nice indeed.

The only thing i can complain about is the hinges:
    They doesn't seem to fit in very well. :P
    Neat eh?
    user posted image
  • [BD]ScurvySam[BD]ScurvySam Senior
    When you have a door that mysterious, you gotta have a massive keyhole. Nice door otherwise though.
    "For you, the day Bison graced your village was the greatest day of your life. For me? It was Tuesday."
    -M. Bison
  • DecipherDecipher Senior
    So damned shiny! Aren't "generic" skins supposed to not have a pre-existing lightsource? If you were to have flames below that, it'd look awful. It's nice work, don't get me wrong, but I'm trying to give some constructive criticism here instead of the typical "nice" "good job" posts in these threads.
    On an extended hiatus to focus on school.
  • rApT0rrApT0r Members
    QUOTE (Decipher)
    So damned shiny! Aren't "generic" skins supposed to not have a pre-existing lightsource? If you were to have flames below that, it'd look awful. It's nice work, don't get me wrong, but I'm trying to give some constructive criticism here instead of the typical "nice" "good job" posts in these threads.

Yes, constructive criticism is great. But a normal person here that don't have t3h l33t texturing skills should also be able to post comment's even though they just think that it looks "nice". :P
    Neat eh?
    user posted image
  • WartijaWartija Members
    Yeh, it looks "nice". The hinges seem to be on the wrong side though?

No wait I started to think about it and now I'm confused :? .
  • MahaTmAMahaTmA Senior
    The hinges are on the correct side if the door opens inwards.

And Decipher, this isn't how it looks when in the editor. This is a photoshopped image where I added a light source to show the bumpmap.
    Science is the belief in the ignorance of experts.
    - Richard Feynman
  • Rallyho!Rallyho! Senior
    mmmm... a door.
    Don't get caught with your fingers in my pie.
    Mess with me and you're surely gonna die.
  • DecipherDecipher Senior
    QUOTE (rApT0r)
    Yes, constructive criticism is great. But a normal person here that don't have t3h l33t texturing skills should also be able to post comment's even though they just think that it looks "nice".  :P

Oh, I know, and I agree too. I was just saying that I thought I'd add a little variety.

QUOTE (MahaTmA)
    The hinges are on the correct side if the door opens inwards.

And Decipher, this isn't how it looks when in the editor. This is a photoshopped image where I added a light source to show the bumpmap.

Ah, see, you should say these things. Excellent work then, the bumpmap is very effective. Still a little shiny, but so is heavily stained wood, so that's a minor gripe of mine. smile.gif
    On an extended hiatus to focus on school.
  • edited 12:13PM
    it looks like a picture of a door
    They say sing while you slave...
  • .sta.Tim.sta.Tim Senior
    lighthouse?

Special bonus info: Noobstunner Approved.

good doooor
    user posted image
  • AndypAndyp Senior
    Aha found my basement. smile.gif
    Shot at 2007-06-27

Steven Segal should be the joker in the next Nolan batman film, he has the weight of many successful years of acting behind him,( well he has weight behind him at least), and I think he would do it perfectly:

"and my father turns to me and says 'why so chubby?', comes at me with the pamphlet, 'why so chubby'. Sticks the pamphlet in my mouth, 'lets put a diet on that belly of yours' aaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnd........why so chubby?"
  • YeeHaaYeeHaa Senior
    You found yourself a almost 2 year old thread. Good job.

PVKII Mapper
    sigBGfor.jpg

• BladeBlade PVKII Team
    Thats nothing new, someone fished my horses thread which is 2+ years old :shock:
  • ScrapScrap Senior
    this isnt anything. On another forum one guy flamed another to buy a better graphics card, only thing the thread was 3 years old. :shock:
    user posted image