REQUEST!!! Helms Deep Source port to Pvk2

JEBUSJEBUS Senior
edited 7:49PM in Community Maps
It was done in the first one, and NIPPER made another for source with alot more detail and a batting ram!

IF someone could port it over to pvk2 and add spawns,health,armor, weapons etc. I myself will mother your children :].

I'm not sure if you can only get Vikings vs Knights in PvK2 right now, so I would suggest just have the pirates spawn insta death or in a room that u cant do anything in..

Also Knights hold the keep. Vikings attack.

I hope someone does this. Dose anyone know who ported helms_deep in the first pvk?[/i]
Ingame name: {JEBUS_54}

Comments

• WackoWacko Senior
    edited 7:49PM
    Would be cool - check with the author/creator of the source version to see if he'll let it be used for PVKII smile.gif
  • CopetCopet Senior
    I can see it now: 10 HKs all packing the tower...but wait, they have crossbows, and the vikings have no ranged weapons to help get up! biggrin.gif
    user posted image
  • JEBUSJEBUS Senior
    It would be fine with the crossbows, but I'm sure it would play alot better with more classes.
  • JEBUSJEBUS Senior
    I'm guessing no one will do it, well dose anyone know who ported it to pvk1? Or was it NIPPER himself?
  • joe.tojoe.to Members
    You could request it at joe.to, Where he has Nippers mapping forums. That would be a better place to request it.. Because Nipper can add it to his long list of maps.
  • VancaVanca Senior
    QUOTE (JEBUS)
    I'm guessing no one will do it, well dose anyone know who ported it to pvk1? Or was it NIPPER himself?

I believe it was done with the permission of NIPPER but someone just added pvk entities using ripent.
    Rawr