PVKII Wiki Icon on the link bar?

El NegroEl Negro The Genuinely Only Sane PersonGuests
edited 11:10AM in Official Wiki
I'm sure many of you know wikis like these;
wiki.teamfortress.com
www.uesp.net
www.mariowiki.com
fallout.wikia.com

Is there anything in common with those 4? Yeah, they all have their own icons on their links. TF2 wiki got the TF2 icon, UESP got the "The Uesp" logo, Mario Wiki got a face of Mario, Fallout got an orange bottlecap...

Why can't PVKII Wiki have a logo?
Hell, knowing I made this thread and I know a lot about GIMP, I could give it a try. I just don't think I'm the one who's able to change the link logo though. Or am I? Will need instructions then, if nobody minds.

And for more information; the reason I want PVKII wiki to have an icon is because of how I put my bookmarks, I just add the link, remove the name and add it on my Firefox bookmarks tab, I remember by icons, not names, so yeah.
I make mods.
Your soul cannot be saved.
Like my mods and think I deserve something? It's always money, you can pay me up on PayPal using this e-mail; TheSandhog@outlook.com
Or just use this link; https://www.paypal.me/TheSandhog

Comments

• AGSMAAGSMA The Antichrist has Resurrected PVKII Team, Beta Tester
    edited 11:10AM
    Talking to CrazyTalk about these suggestions is the better option since he's the one who manages the wiki.

76561198031989549.png

• CrazytalkCrazytalk Terminator PVKII Team
    edited July 2015
    This should work now.

badass.jpg

• TheDRTheDR PVKII Team, Applicant
    For future reference the type of icon you are referring to is called a favicon.
    SteampunkShipSig2.png
  • El NegroEl Negro The Genuinely Only Sane Person Guests
    Will a "Jolly Roger" really do? I mean, it does fit but that's for just Pirates, why not just a fancy PVKII font?
    I make mods.
    Your soul cannot be saved.
    Like my mods and think I deserve something? It's always money, you can pay me up on PayPal using this e-mail; TheSandhog@outlook.com
    Or just use this link; https://www.paypal.me/TheSandhog