The Nobody cares...but Thread!

Comments

• edited April 2015
    I got a -very sudden urge- to share this glorious video.

"Finally I can shoot with this weapon and not just kill!"

FUF!
  • edited 3:13PM
    Felis wrote:

Friend heard my voice for the first time, says I sound like Sharpshooter.

No, I'm not posting a sample.

I will trade you the beating of two hipster fridge boys of your choice and one home made milk shake, flavour to be determined by you, if you go around your local mall doing the Sharpshooter laughs. Just fax your police report afterward to the desk of Christopher S. Otter. If this is your first criminal offense, I"ll throw in an extra Slap Chop for free. See ya in lock up!
  • FelisFelis Glitch Kitty PVKII Team
    edited 3:13PM
    My motherboard died today.
  • Echo of the pastEcho of the past Members, Senior
    Felis wrote:

My motherboard died today.

clarks10.jpg
    I was finished eating my dinner of a veggie delight sandwich, that got thoroughly soggy thanks to Koko. After finishing my sandwich, I sat there for a few minutes feelings satisfied. Out of the corner of my eye I noticed a piece of iceburg lettuce on my shoulder. How did it get there? Was it a lizard alien or someone from the government? I am looking to hire a scientist to help me solve this problem. I am paying in pocket candy, but you have to reach in my pocket to get your pay. Don't grab it if you think it feels like a tootsie roll.
    Fixing harmony with Whiskey.
    Felis wrote:

Fixing harmony with Whiskey.

Canada cakes: Whiskey and syrup poured into a tub of oats.

Dealing with the flu, now that's a pile of junkrubbish.

Bonus points for dying roughly ten times through each night!
    "Finally I can shoot with this weapon and not just kill!"

FUF!
  • Dr.ClericDr.Cleric Senior
    Silk is my new favourite material. So smooth and light.
    “I don't have moments of weakness. I'm Rik Mayall.” -Rik Mayall
  • edited April 2015
    I love it when I step in gum with my shoes. The process of kicking in every set of teeth until I return the lost gum to its thankful owner is one of my favourite charitable things to itemize on income taxes.
  • KOKORONOKAWARIKOKORONOKAWARI Funny Little Japanese Drawing Person Senior
    Mango wrote:

I step in gum with my shoes.

Nichi2EditCROP_zpscolnflbv.gifKarenPirate1Crop_zps5ccbfa57.gifNichi1CROP_zpspr3i3epd.gif
    http://steamcommunit...m/groups/aclans Join and be pro today!

10402520_1443600839260675_3566335342614205908_nRESIZE_zpsf8423ece.jpg
    output_6Dn6Cs_zpse8ae5afc.gif
    tumblr_mq1t1bZGDA1r30985o1_400_zps948e174a.gif
    tumblr_mviov3cTGP1r8bshso1_500_zpsbada721a.gif
    "I like axes"
    --kokoronokawari
    loli loli loli loli loli loli loli loli

Edits out my commentary. No respect, no respect at all. (HEE HEE HEE HEE HEEE HAAAAAAW)
    Nobody cares, but here is a high light of my weekend.

• Teh_SuxTeh_Sux Senior
    I installed Deus Ex and finished it.
    I have learned my lesson at last and may have a real forum signature thanks to the kind mercy of Bingo Bango
  • AGSMAAGSMA The Antichrist has Resurrected PVKII Team, Beta Tester
    edited April 2015
    Got plenty of dreams, recently.
    Two days ago I dreamed that I woke up with my feet handcuffed. I went to my sister's bedroom only to realize that the corridor that leads to the staricase was completely blocked and the only way to reach it was through my sister's bedroom, for it had a second door frame. I get rid of the handcuffs, I go downstairs and I see my sister doing some devilish Feng-Shui by screwing up with all furniture's positions, such as placing a pile of DVDs and VHSs behind the TV set, having two giant dinner tables inside the same room plus my dad's office desk and his dead computer, as well turning it on countless times only to contaminate the place with the smell of burnt plastic. The smoke caused by the desktop computer formed a weird bubble as if it was made of another chemical element or if it was underwater, so I opened the living room's window to take it out to the streets. Meanwhile on the garden I see my parents who just arrved from work, at midday, and our neighbor and my young sister had two go-karts and raced against each other in the backyard. My grandpa also appeared with a formal suit for no apparent reason. Also worth to mention is that the front door was placed in the gate where the car enters and said gate was placed at the wall that separates our home from our other neighbors; my dad said that my sister kicked the family from the house so that she could demolish it and substitute it with a local parking lot.
    Last night I dreamed that I was searching on YouTube video archives of the Nuremberg Trials, and I mistype the N of Nuremberg with an M and the first result I get under the search bar is "Mashed penis". I also dreamed that I was playing PVKII (I miss playing it a lot), and one of the maps (either Island or Temple, I can't remember which) was updated with a spa as a bonus room. Also, the Pyro from Team Fortress 2 was a playable character.

76561198031989549.png

• Dr.ClericDr.Cleric Senior
    edited April 2015
    Well, my dream doesn't involve the words "mashed penis", but it was quite good.

I was a host for a show about poverty or something, but I had to interview people. I was walking through rainy night city streets and visited a house, I would conduct an interview and then just suddenly I would hit on them, like really hard. One thing lead to another and I ended up making love to all of my interviewees. It would fade to black after a viscous make out scene though.
    “I don't have moments of weakness. I'm Rik Mayall.” -Rik Mayall
    So this is a "tell your dreams" thread now, huh? Well I dreamt I was talking to the nabs about what game to play together next. We had to decide between kf2 and gta 5. Felis preffered gta, but didn't have enough money to buy it, so I wanted to buy it for him. I then woke up at the feeling of my penis being mashed, so idk the outcome.
  • KOKORONOKAWARIKOKORONOKAWARI Funny Little Japanese Drawing Person Senior
    This is technically the dream topic http://forums.pvkii.com/index.php?showtopic=13317

Nichi2EditCROP_zpscolnflbv.gifKarenPirate1Crop_zps5ccbfa57.gifNichi1CROP_zpspr3i3epd.gif
    http://steamcommunit...m/groups/aclans Join and be pro today!

10402520_1443600839260675_3566335342614205908_nRESIZE_zpsf8423ece.jpg
    output_6Dn6Cs_zpse8ae5afc.gif
    tumblr_mq1t1bZGDA1r30985o1_400_zps948e174a.gif
    tumblr_mviov3cTGP1r8bshso1_500_zpsbada721a.gif
    "I like axes"
    --kokoronokawari
    loli loli loli loli loli loli loli loli

Since SOMEBODY feels like this thread is getting derailed, I"ll tell you a story about a train. I live close to the train tracks. The passing trains used to blow their whistle as they passed by me. One day I was building a statue of myself to donate to charity when a sudden train whistle made me slip and chip a ripple in my super masculine chest. I threw down the tooth pick I was using to carve the granite and said with a scowl, "That whistle is going up a hole! May Neptune have mercy on the first one I smell."
    I leapt onto the train tracks and started after the train. After a few generous seconds, I caught up to that coal puffer. I furiously gripped the ladder on the side of one of the coal cars and got to the top of the car. The wind was blowing my hat back, and my rage was exploding all incoming bugs before they crashed into my perfect face. Jumping from coal car to coal car, and doing two Super Mcdougal 9000's over every bridge.
    Finally I made it to the lead car. I ripped my shirt off so I wouldn't get blood all over it and crashed through the roof. The car was empty, the train conducted itself. My eyebrow began to twitch. This burning ire must be delivered in 15 minutes or less, that's my guarantee. Suddenly, brilliance kissed my forehead like a beautiful girl with a bob cut thanking me for saving her cat. I ripped the whistle off the top of the train and dove several yards in front of the train. Tossing the whistle to my dominant hand, I punched forward with my weaker hand and caved a new anus in the front of that train. My anger was at maximum, I straight whistled punched straight into the virgin hole before me.
    After the massive explosion that ensued after I hit the engine, I brushed the fire off my chest hairs and went back to my charity work. 311 people died from the gas leak that the train wrecked caused.
    Allie got a hair cut today! She also ran around in the rain.
    V38y3hg.jpg

m8NXJue.jpg
    Mango best poster at forums 10/10
  • AGSMAAGSMA The Antichrist has Resurrected PVKII Team, Beta Tester
    I think I discovered why the Sharpshooter never got updated face flexes.
    bvEH86Y.jpg

Imagine encountering a guy face to face with that grin.

76561198031989549.png

I'd still ride that mustache
    Nobody cares, but sometimes I wonder what it would be like if I were born as a root based vegetable. What does it feel like to develop under ground? I want to feel the sensation of my roots taking in water. Then sometimes I wonder what all the failed attempts to invent a boat looked like. Then some dimes I worry about those countries that use their weak hand to clean themselves up after they poop. Do they scratch their noses? I'm sure that is quite the decision. Currently I am wondering what this family will think when they find me wearing nothing but an athletic cup while catching drips from their shower nozzle. God bless Texas
    The harmony is dead.