I came back...and I'm hooked again! But...

JosephJoseph Senior
edited 8:59AM in Suggestions
I came back to PVKII after about 8 months of abstinence because there were no updates and things were slow. But, after the recent update I came back and I am very impressed and pleased with the progress in the recent update. My favorite is that I can now control blocks and attacks with the mouse. Very cool. But the new "parry helper cross hairs are kind of a bummer. I am a very hardcore player and prefer to parry unaided. I am not asking that this be removed but just add a option to turn this off. Maybe next we can get actual "sights" aiming and I can turn my Archer/Sharpshooter cross hair off too. Well, please consider the former and good luck!

Comments

• HaxxHaxx Senior
    edited 8:59AM
    I'm almost 100% percent sure you can turn this off. After all, I managed to turn of hints,voices and block hints. If your talking about block hints, just go to advanced multiplayer settings and I'm pretty sure its there.
  • OPlatypusOPlatypus Senior
    I've grown used to the "parry helpers" so I don't really notice them anymore. I just find them really useful to fight Gestirs (annoying creatures). Anyways, nice to see you back in action!
  • Saias9Saias9 Senior
    there is one server without the "parry helper" i think, but its pretty rogan if u know what i mean.
  • JosephJoseph Senior
    Well, I have used the advanced multiplayer settings and tweaked many things I saw there, but I don't see one for "block hints". And, yes, the Gestirs are hard to block. lol
  • FelisFelis Glitch Kitty PVKII Team
    Try "hud_attackdirindicator 0".
  • JosephJoseph Senior
    You mean in the console?
  • FelisFelis Glitch Kitty PVKII Team
    Yes.