Erotic fiction (NSFW)

TurdsackTurdsack Senior
edited December 2013 in Creative Writing
50 Shades of Axe (Sorry Cap1)
After a long day of fighting, the Archer was getting ready for bed. Over in the Vikings' barracks, he could hear laughing. That Huscarl was very strong; he had killed a lot of Pirates with his big axe. This turned the Archer on. He thought of the Huscarl and his big strong arms and he got a special feeling in his nether regions. He could not control himself and whipped out his wang and started stroking it furiously, thinking of the Huscarl. After about 20 seconds (I know right) he finished and squirted hubb jubb juice all over. He quickly cleaned up before the Heavy Knight returned from the shower, and went to sleep.

The next day after fighting, he once again came back to the barracks. He thought of the Huscarl again and this time he lusted even more for him. He was about to get out his ding again but there was a knock at the door. He answered and it was The Huscarl. "I think someone left these boots at the battlefie-" The Archer jumped on him in a bout of wild horniness and started caressing his muscle. The Huscarl looked reluctant at first but soon began to relax. Eventually the Archer started stroking the Huscarl's pants and pulled them off as well as his. The Huscarl put his wang in The Archer's mouth and he stimulated it whilst stroking his own. Soon they both squirted hubb jubb juice all over each other. Without saying anything to each other, they cleaned up, the Archer with a red face. The Huscarl left and the Archer felt happy.
The end. ;)
76561198043074776.png

Comments

• FelisFelis Glitch Kitty PVKII Team
    edited 8:50AM
    TTyuz0w.png
  • edited December 2013
    Somebody with the correct skills: this pic with huscy and the same pose and expression. The pvk2 erotic fanfiction part of the internet thanks you.

37295_he_man.jpg
  • TurdsackTurdsack Senior
    edited December 2013

Somebody with the correct skills: this pic with huscy and the same pose and expression. The pvk2 erotic fanfiction part of the internet thanks you.

37295_he_man.jpg

Damn I can't open the picture...
    76561198043074776.png
  • DenshinDenshin Beta Tester, Authorized Creator
    I hear Jim Dale's voice to this.

QUOTE (Trojan•Clinique @ Nov 8 2011, 08:06 PM)
    Denshin is a rather overpowered class.

QUOTE (Lucas =) @ Jan 12 2012, 08:16 AM)
    We're currently working on making Denshin less OP.
    signatureopaquesmall.png

• KOKORONOKAWARIKOKORONOKAWARI Funny Little Japanese Drawing Person Beta Tester
    SFW version!

50 Promotions of Promotion (Sorry Cap1)
    After a long Promotions of fighting, the Promotion was getting ready for Promotion. Over in the Promotions' Promotions, he could hear laughing. That Promotion was very strong; he had killed a lot of Promotions with his big Promotion. This turned the Promotion on. He thought of the Promotion and his big strong Promotions and he got a special feeling in his nether Promotions. He could not control himself and whipped out his Promotion and started stroking it furiously, thinking of the Promotion. After about 20 Promotion (I know right) he finished and squirted Promotion all over. He quickly cleaned up before the Promotion returned from the Promotion, and went to sleep.

The next Promotion after fighting, he once again came back to the Promotion. He thought of the Promotion again and this time he lusted even more for him. He was about to get out his Promotion again but there was a knock at the Promotion. He answered and it was The Promotion. "I think someone left these Promotions at the Promoti-" The Promotion jumped on him in a bout of wild horniness and started caressing his Promotion. The Promotion looked reluctant at first but soon began to relax. Eventually the Promotion started stroking the Promotion's Promotion and pulled them off as well as his. The Promotion put his Promotion in The Promotion's Promotion and he stimulated it whilst stroking his own. Soon they both squirted Promotion all over each other. Without saying anything to each other, they cleaned up, the Promotion with a red face. The Promotion left and the Promotion felt happy.
    The end. ;)

Because it had to be done eventually (replacing all nouns with Promotion)! Kept the numbers because they sounded funnier with them there.
    Source:

Nichi2EditCROP_zpscolnflbv.gifKarenPirate1Crop_zps5ccbfa57.gifNichi1CROP_zpspr3i3epd.gif
    http://steamcommunit...m/groups/aclans Join and be pro today!

10402520_1443600839260675_3566335342614205908_nRESIZE_zpsf8423ece.jpg
    output_6Dn6Cs_zpse8ae5afc.gif
    tumblr_mq1t1bZGDA1r30985o1_400_zps948e174a.gif
    tumblr_mviov3cTGP1r8bshso1_500_zpsbada721a.gif
    "I like axes"
    --kokoronokawari
    loli loli loli loli loli loli loli loli

• Ragnarr LoRagnarr Lo Senior
    edited December 2013
    Is this homo erotic huscarl fantasy thread of yours suppose to be funny?

tumblr_mdi5opNh4u1r3kk0do1_500.jpg
    ubaj.jpg
  • KOKORONOKAWARIKOKORONOKAWARI Funny Little Japanese Drawing Person Beta Tester
    edited December 2013
    Let the guy have his fun with the others it isn't going to kill you (or is it?). That and you don't have to read it XP

Nichi2EditCROP_zpscolnflbv.gifKarenPirate1Crop_zps5ccbfa57.gifNichi1CROP_zpspr3i3epd.gif
    http://steamcommunit...m/groups/aclans Join and be pro today!

10402520_1443600839260675_3566335342614205908_nRESIZE_zpsf8423ece.jpg
    output_6Dn6Cs_zpse8ae5afc.gif
    tumblr_mq1t1bZGDA1r30985o1_400_zps948e174a.gif
    tumblr_mviov3cTGP1r8bshso1_500_zpsbada721a.gif
    "I like axes"
    --kokoronokawari
    loli loli loli loli loli loli loli loli

edited December 2013

Is this homo erotic huscarl fantasy thread of yours suppose to be funny?

Depends if you like homosexual erotic fiction or not; I made it as a joke
    76561198043074776.png
  • PJIIIPJIII Axe-Wielding Nun PVKII Team, Applicant
  • CrazytalkCrazytalk Terminator PVKII Team
    what-has-been-heard-cannot-be-unheard-thumb.jpg

badass.jpg

• Cap1Cap1 Land Lubber! Banned
    I Raped the replay button and till it squirted hubb jubb juice
  • ColonelColonel Finger Lickin' Good PVKII Team
    haha must be a future SFM vid!

xq0LCrG.png
    Everything has its beginning, hop aboard the grogboat!  
    Colonel: Co-Lead | Level Designer

• Bingo BangoBingo Bango one-eyed willy PVKII Team
    i feel very sick
  • Echo of the pastEcho of the past Members, Senior
    edited December 2013
    Brilliant job PJIII!
    I haven't laughed this hard in a while. Thanks PJIII.
  • PJIIIPJIII Axe-Wielding Nun PVKII Team, Applicant
    It is to my eternal regret that I didn't include the line, "Audible hopes you have enjoyed this program!" at the end of this recording. :P
  • darktemplardarktemplar Senior
    edited December 2013

Look how funny I think I am, guise!

Because it had to be done eventually (replacing all nouns with Promotion)! Kept the numbers because they sounded funnier with them there.

mlfw5067-1337804220284.jpg
    edited December 2013

Insulting image removed by forum mod

Come on man just because you don't like koko doesn't mean you should harass him when he doesn't do anything to you... plus, you should be admiring my art.
    76561198043074776.png
  • Dr.ClericDr.Cleric Senior
    edited December 2013
    {Image removed, context lost)
    Indeed, especially rude when the erotica is of the gay variety.
    “I don't have moments of weakness. I'm Rik Mayall.” -Rik Mayall
  • DinahDinah Skirmisher's wench PVKII Team
    edited December 2013
    zcl4.png
    LOLIWDIT_zpsec1f606c.jpeg
    Agsma is me from the future
  • Ragnarr LoRagnarr Lo Senior
    edited December 2013
    PJIII wrote:

LMAO okay now that's funny i have to admit image' />
    ubaj.jpg
  • ThatOneBoxThatOneBox Senior
    PJIII wrote:

BASED PJIII
  • simiussimius Senior
    It seems that the time has come to introduce some female characters to pvk. The Archer shouldn't be the only happy man here.
    simius wrote:

It seems that the time has come to introduce some female characters to pvk. The Archer shouldn't be the only happy man here.

Ealerfull.jpg
  • simiussimius Senior
    Ye, I should've said "to implement"
  • VeigarthaoneVeigarthaone Senior
    uh, Should i say Ouch or My stomach Hurts?
    Nay And Partey.
  • ThatOneBoxThatOneBox Senior
    simius wrote:

Ealerfull.jpg

and don't forget 180px-Seiokonanewcolor.jpg
  • rbx775rbx775 Land Lubber! PVKII Team, Applicant
    Rofl... best community.
    76561198011294480.png
  • Dr.ClericDr.Cleric Senior
    That Belaying Pin looks...naughty.
    “I don't have moments of weakness. I'm Rik Mayall.” -Rik Mayall
  • DinahDinah Skirmisher's wench PVKII Team
    So back when pjIII made that voiceover i thought i could make something myself, turns out i dont know how to make animated backgrounds and can't greenscreen either.
    This WIP thing has been sitting in my folder for a while now. Guess its about time.

This is pretty much the best work i've done in terms of animations yet, thats good.
    LOLIWDIT_zpsec1f606c.jpeg
    Agsma is me from the future