Ingame music

bERt0rbERt0r Senior
edited 9:52PM in Suggestions
Is there an option to turn on music while playing (not just in the menu)? If not can we have such an option to turn it on? I really like the pvk background music but I dont really get to hear it a lot.
Changes in Latitudes, Changes in Attitudes, somthing to something, Yaarrrrrgh!
I be pro grammar!

Comments

• Shellshock_Shellshock_ Senior
    edited September 2013
    You could also just extract the music files from the game, add them to your library and then listen to them while playing in-game.
  • bERt0rbERt0r Senior
    edited 9:52PM
    I could also record the music, save it as mp3s, then add them to fragradio and listen to them via the fragradio plugin. Why do I have to do things the complicated way?
    Changes in Latitudes, Changes in Attitudes, somthing to something, Yaarrrrrgh!
    I be pro grammar!
  • Shellshock_Shellshock_ Senior
    bERt0r wrote:

I could also record the music, save it as mp3s, then add them to fragradio and listen to them via the fragradio plugin. Why do I have to do things the complicated way?

Well, doing it the way I described wouldn't take you longer than five minutes while the method you suggested would take way longer.
  • WiciuPLWiciuPL Senior
    Do not kid ourselves, PVKII has the best soundtrack ever. It would be great if the In-game music will be introduced into the game