Achievements

LeetLeet Senior
edited 5:55AM in Suggestions
Good morning everyone!

Are we going to see some new achievements for the other classes (not just the MAA) in the upcoming patch? And maybe some new parrot colors!

Comments

• yushyush Senior
    edited 5:55AM
    And maybe even a transparent ghost - parrot :D

I personally hunger for new players skins. That would be something.
  • SoloableSoloable Senior
    yush wrote:

And maybe even a transparent ghost - parrot :D

Thats a really awesome idea, imba for beardless berserkers ;p
  • Echo of the pastEcho of the past Members, Senior
    edited September 2013
    Soloable wrote:

imba for beardless berserkers ;p

That would look really weird. I'm more for nipple piercings.
  • Dr.ClericDr.Cleric Senior
    Two words: Body tattoos
    “I don't have moments of weakness. I'm Rik Mayall.” -Rik Mayall
  • Cap1Cap1 Land Lubber! Banned
    Rocking a Zebra \ Leopard hat, Swagzerker.
  • I_Davidian_II_Davidian_I Land Lubber! Beta Tester, Authorized Creator
    yush wrote:

I actually like the thought of different looking classes. Maybe female versions of each class would be a good start? A female berserker running around shouting 'you are no man', I think this would complete me in terms of pvkii lol.

A pair of working hands will achieve more than thousands of pair of hands praying

• KOKORONOKAWARIKOKORONOKAWARI Funny Little Japanese Drawing Person Senior

I actually like the thought of different looking classes. Maybe female versions of each class would be a good start? A female berserker running around shouting 'you are no man', I think this would complete me in terms of pvkii lol.

Not crazy about running around slashing at women characters with the blood etc. Felt the same way when they added the female Marine to NS2 @_@

Nichi2EditCROP_zpscolnflbv.gifKarenPirate1Crop_zps5ccbfa57.gifNichi1CROP_zpspr3i3epd.gif
    http://steamcommunit...m/groups/aclans Join and be pro today!

10402520_1443600839260675_3566335342614205908_nRESIZE_zpsf8423ece.jpg
    output_6Dn6Cs_zpse8ae5afc.gif
    tumblr_mq1t1bZGDA1r30985o1_400_zps948e174a.gif
    tumblr_mviov3cTGP1r8bshso1_500_zpsbada721a.gif
    "I like axes"
    --kokoronokawari
    loli loli loli loli loli loli loli loli

• simiussimius Senior

Maybe female versions of each class would be a good start?

Would be nice but not as easy to implement I suppose. New voices, first and third person models - that's quite ... - I guess we can start dreaming of that once the Lord and friends are finished :emot-awesome:
    "A good start" would be different colours of clothing (or tattoos). Actually the custom parrots and player titles already were a good start.
  • yushyush Senior
    True, tatoos would be easiest to implement, and different skins for the same models would also do the job - even gained through achievements (golden chainmail? - why not?).
    Beardless berserker? :D or maybe blackbearded berserker? ;)
    I wan't to see what is under captain's hat...a cannon maybe? :P
  • KNUDA.knatchKNUDA.knatch Senior
    edited September 2013
    I want more achievements. As I mentioned in another suggestion thread I'd love to see an achivement tracker follow with it. Just like the most of you I'm somewhere around 90%+ on finished achievements and I want more. I'm not completely sure why not all weapons have damage achievements, it's a great insentive to use those oddball weapons that you'd might opt out to usually use. And I'd love to see one more step in the damage achievements, x2 of what the current max is. It's always nice to have more steps to climb.

Another fun achievement could be to gain like 5 times your 100% hp (and why not throw in armor to make it even more difficult) from pick ups in a single life. Another clould be the auto harlot, be auto balanced to all three teams in one round.

Something I've thought about is the awards for achievements. When choosing titles or parrot skins I'd like to see what achievement they came from, aswell as when looking at achievements I'd like to see the reward before getting it. We've also briefly talked about awards that could be similar to the gold upon kill that the beta testers have. I don't think anyone else should get that one, it's cool that they have their own thing. But for the most time consuming/difficult achievements there could be an award in a similar fashion. For instance the three achievements to gain 1000 points as each team, which seem to be the slowest achievements to get. When finishing all three you could get a grandmaster title of sorts and the ability to chose (just like titles) to have your kills exploding in a bloody mess. Or something like that.
  • Dr.ClericDr.Cleric Senior
    edited September 2013
    yush wrote:

True, tatoos would be easiest to implement, and different skins for the same models would also do the job - even gained through achievements (golden chainmail? - why not?).
    Beardless berserker? :D or maybe blackbearded berserker? ;)
    I wan't to see what is under captain's hat...a cannon maybe? :P

Different pelts, various beards, shield designs and bandannas!
    “I don't have moments of weakness. I'm Rik Mayall.” -Rik Mayall
  • yushyush Senior
    You got the point, Knuda.
    That was my first thought - why on earth i can't see how i managed to get that color???
  • ThatOneBoxThatOneBox Senior

I want more achievements. As I mentioned in another suggestion thread I'd love to see an achivement tracker follow with it. Just like the most of you I'm somewhere around 90%+ on finished achievements and I want more. I'm not completely sure why not all weapons have damage achievements, it's a great insentive to use those oddball weapons that you'd might opt out to usually use. And I'd love to see one more step in the damage achievements, x2 of what the current max is. It's always nice to have more steps to climb.

Another fun achievement could be to gain like 5 times your 100% hp (and why not throw in armor to make it even more difficult) from pick ups in a single life. Another clould be the auto harlot, be auto balanced to all three teams in one round.

Something I've thought about is the awards for achievements. When choosing titles or parrot skins I'd like to see what achievement they came from, aswell as when looking at achievements I'd like to see the reward before getting it. We've also briefly talked about awards that could be similar to the gold upon kill that the beta testers have. I don't think anyone else should get that one, it's cool that they have their own thing. But for the most time consuming/difficult achievements there could be an award in a similar fashion. For instance the three achievements to gain 1000 points as each team, which seem to be the slowest achievements to get. When finishing all three you could get a grandmaster title of sorts and the ability to chose (just like titles) to have your kills exploding in a bloody mess. Or something like that.

This.