Quality of life

Black BellamyBlack Bellamy Senior
edited July 2013 in Suggestions
Okay so here are some suggestions just to improve the quality of life of the game first adding bots to the game would get rid of the annoying auto balance and teams would always be balanced with bots until humans come to take there place however the bots would have to be carefully balanced in terms of skill level next make it so you and any weapon you have can go though teammates it reduces griefing and general annoyance make characters lips move when saying voice lines make archers arrows not work underwater make it so you cant cockblock chest carrers and make it so knights cant be spawn killed on island..thats about all i can think of
"Everything with a beginning has an end"

Comments

• UberMannUberMann Level Designer PVKII Team, Authorized Creator
    edited July 2013
    Woah slow down there. Don't forget to breathe!

In all seriousness though, those are a lot of suggestions all thrown into a single paragraph. Would help if you separated each idea.
    Aside from that not much I can say, as far as I know bots are already planned and so is lip sync. Having attacks go through team mates may or may not be a good idea.
    The rest of your post seems unintelligible to me. Are you suggesting the Knight spawn of Island should be changed?

Oh and the thread title seems hardly descriptive of what your post actually contains. It would help a lot more if you kept the title relevant to the contents of the post.
  • Black BellamyBlack Bellamy Senior
    edited July 2013

Woah slow down there. Don't forget to breathe!

In all seriousness though, those are a lot of suggestions all thrown into a single paragraph. Would help if you separated each idea.
    Aside from that not much I can say, as far as I know bots are already planned and so is lip sync. Having attacks go through team mates may or may not be a good idea.
    The rest of your post seems unintelligible to me. Are you suggesting the Knight spawn of Island should be changed?

Oh and the thread title seems hardly descriptive of what your post actually contains. It would help a lot more if you kept the title relevant to the contents of the post.

Yeah title could have been clearer i just thought with vikings and pirates spawn being unreachable and knights always complaining about being "spawncamped" they could spawn on top of the castle or something and yea im suggesting the Knights spawn in Island should be changed and i thought rather than spamming new topics i would create an all in one per say and i dont see a problem with teamates going through each other okay maybey not the weapons but the characters i feel it would just make the gameplay more fluid
  • SharpiemanSharpieman Senior
    edited 2:48AM
    Grog bot is in the closed build its been stated before, as well AKZ is a busy man and making the bots work for all game modes is a seriously hard thing to program. Think about it the man has to code AI and anyone that programs knows its one of the hardest things to do. In the current public build you can add bots but they have no AI or waypoints.

Now for the knights spawn camping.... the idea only stands on island and to be honest the knights have it quite easy as they can use their weapons at the second of spawning. Pirates and vikings dont have that luxury and can still be hit in their spawns. A projectile clipping on all booty maps for those types of spawns is really needed. This would protect from spawn point chest holding and firing into spawns with arrows, bullets, and kegs.
  • J-coJ-co Tramp Senior
    I remember when arrows passed trough teammates. Lots of fun for archers, terrible for anybody else. It got changed for a reason and only the special passes through now
    guitarsmallb.jpg
    I have an aristocratic smile and like to punch people
    edited July 2013
    J-co wrote:

I remember when arrows passed trough teammates. Lots of fun for archers, terrible for anybody else. It got changed for a reason and only the special passes through now

Yeah i understand but it couldn't hurt to have just people pass thru teammates surely
  • Cap1Cap1 Land Lubber! Banned
    Cabin boy are you "turdsack" on steam?
    edited July 2013
    Cap1 wrote:

Cabin boy are you "turdsack" on steam?

Nope why?