Soundtracks.

Ahoy there scabbardous poltroons, snuff-snivveling self-shaggers and canclad cockroaches.
I noticed there is some quite fancy, new music born with the new patch! I've searched Youtube for it, but without any sign o' luck. So I be asking if anyone happends to know where one can find a site with these masterpieces.

regrads

Comments

• Cap1Cap1 Land Lubber! Banned
    edited November 2012
    C:\Program Files\Valve\Steam\SteamApps\yoursteamname\pirates, vikings, and knights ii\pvkii\sound\music

http://www.pvkii.com...page=pvkiimusic

Respect to Bregan Mencarini
  • Noah es FrioNoah es Frio Senior
    edited 3:31PM
    I would also like to know how to obtain the new songs. I know the four old songs (The three team themes and the PVKII Main Theme) are available on this official website, but what about the other songs I hear in game now?
  • Noah es FrioNoah es Frio Senior
    edited November 2012
    I just copied them directly from the game files but I think you forgot the SS theme in your link Malum.
  • JunusJunus Senior
    Maybe you guys should upload the PVK2 soundtrack on your official account on Youtube.
    Or if you don't mind I could do that on mine.
    76561198011046643.png
  • edited 3:31PM
    I would be in your debt if you could do that Stevey-boy!
    The program I used to convert game files from my Steam folder appears to be broken, and i'm unable to do so myself.
  • DinahDinah Skirmisher's wench PVKII Team

A lovely man put them up unnoticed
    LOLIWDIT_zpsec1f606c.jpeg
    Agsma is me from the future
  • JunusJunus Senior
    Well, that's taken care of then.

Cap wrote:

I would be in your debt if you could do that Stevey-boy!
    The program I used to convert game files from my Steam folder appears to be broken, and i'm unable to do so myself.

Are you using GCFScape?
    76561198011046643.png
  • edited 3:31PM
    Indeed.