{R} For your consideration, my conversation with Gheed

SynSyxSynSyx Senior
edited February 2012 in Clans
For those who may not know, Kazvall, Gekido, Kami and myself "started" Ronin by wearing a clan tag way back when we just played PVK for fun. After hearing about the recent events, I thought I'd ask Gheed what was going on. The following is our conversation, presented unedited and in its entirety, so that you may draw your own conclusions:


я.SynSyx: yo

gheed {R}: done
gheed {R}: totally done

я.SynSyx: what the hell happened
я.SynSyx: i sorta overheard

gheed {R}: he's fridgeing me over

я.SynSyx: hoe
я.SynSyx: how

gheed {R}: kazvall turned on me
gheed {R}: i've been saying lately that i want to leave the game temporarily etc etc
gheed {R}: taking down the ronin server
gheed {R}: as soon as he heard
gheed {R}: he became active and made a thread on the forums
gheed {R}: about how he now owns ronin etc etc
gheed {R}: a day or two later
gheed {R}: asked me for the sole ownership of the steam group
gheed {R}: he did all of this when i thought we were still friends
gheed {R}: he pre-meditated all this shirley
gheed {R}: in order to fridge me out of my server
gheed {R}: and the clan
gheed {R}: none of this mattered to me
gheed {R}: not the clan, not the game, not the servers
gheed {R}: i thought he was one of my more trusted friends
gheed {R}: and he completely fridgeed me over
gheed {R}: i went into his server cause he invited me
gheed {R}: made fun of blaze and shirley the usual
gheed {R}: and then called kaz out on who's back he's got
gheed {R}: he just said i was twofaced
gheed {R}: how am i twofaced?
gheed {R}: i built his reputation up while he was idle on battlefrield 3
gheed {R}: field*
gheed {R}: i always told people how it was
gheed {R}: kaz and gek were the original owners
gheed {R}: i forced myself in etc
gheed {R}: i always gave credit where it was due
gheed {R}: especially for kazvall
gheed {R}: i respected him
gheed {R}: and he played me
gheed {R}: he's messaging everybody and basically saying he's tired of me and how he wants to psuh me out and shirley
gheed {R}: even hempen jigg
gheed {R}: im sure he's been speaking to mayday about it
gheed {R}: he did all this behind my back dude
gheed {R}: i dont know how long he pre-meditated
gheed {R}: he's been talking to people behind my back for a long time in order to get rid of me
gheed {R}: im just like wtf
gheed {R}: where did this come from
gheed {R}: why?
gheed {R}: most of all why
gheed {R}: i just want to know
gheed {R}: he even wanted me to set up his server for him
gheed {R}: before i knew he was fridgeing me
gheed {R}: how disgusting
gheed {R}: of a person
gheed {R}: im actually emotionally hurt because friends, even if they're a million miles away, mean a whole lot more to me than a fridgeing game

я.SynSyx: i still dont understand where the animosity is stemming from originally

gheed {R}: neither do i

я.SynSyx: and on whose behalf

gheed {R}: i always gave him credit, i always liked him
gheed {R}: always respected him
gheed {R}: he's wanting to cast me aside for whatever reason
gheed {R}: and he has been secretly for a while now

я.SynSyx: whats your evidence of that

gheed {R}: "{r}on][n kazvall: leave old ronin steam group, join new one, tired of gheed
{r}on][n kazvall: spread the word hempen
{r}on][n kazvall: to join the new group!
Hempen Jig: what's going on?
{r}on][n kazvall: not gheeds "Renegades" or whatever he wants to name the old group
{r}on][n kazvall: He just came in here saying lies, I called him on it, he left used our steam group to try and boost his ego
{r}on][n kazvall: I am starting a new group, of actual ronin people
{r}on][n kazvall: I trust you are one of them"
gheed {R}: {r}on][n kazvall: I trust you are one of them
gheed {R}: pure fridgeing manipulation
gheed {R}: i dont have much more evidence other than the fact that I'm just sad
gheed {R}: i didn't know this was going to happen
gheed {R}: i wasn't prepared
gheed {R}: it's not right and hempen agrees
gheed {R}: what he did was really wrong
gheed {R}: all our regulars know how much I spoke well about him

я.SynSyx: is this about the server or whatever? i thought you were gonna stop paying for it so kaz picked it up

gheed {R}: thats what i thought too bro
gheed {R}: he didn't want to pick it up
gheed {R}: he wanted IT
gheed {R}: and the clan
gheed {R}: and no more of me

я.SynSyx: again what evidence is there that that was his intetnion

gheed {R}: look at the forums
gheed {R}: and i have no reason to lie
gheed {R}: friendship was more important than this shirley
gheed {R}: how he was the leader now etc etc
gheed {R}: i felt him playing me immediately
gheed {R}: he wanted sole ownership of the group, he didn't want to join our network, he didn't want to do anything with me
gheed {R}: he didn't want any of me
gheed {R}: he didn't want to associate
gheed {R}: he just kept distancing
gheed {R}: and then he invited me into his server and after i got heated with blaze
gheed {R}: he told me how it was
gheed {R}: civil war
gheed {R}: he made it official
gheed {R}: he already spoke to mayday about being friendly with cannabis club
gheed {R}: i went in there and his advertisements were already saying, "check out cannabis club"
gheed {R}: before i even knew

я.SynSyx: kaz is saying you wanted to stop paying for the server and didnt want anything to do with ronin so he took responsibility

gheed {R}: no, that's bullshirley
gheed {R}: i want to stop paying for the server
gheed {R}: but
gheed {R}: he even agreed
gheed {R}: dude
gheed {R}: he contradicted himself
gheed {R}: on the forums he said I was just taking a break
gheed {R}: he knew I wanted to do with ronin
gheed {R}: I had no intention of ever leaving ronin
gheed {R}: i knew almost immediately he was going to fridge me
gheed {R}: so i didnt give him the server
gheed {R}: he made his own instead
gheed {R}: he should at least honor me and change his tag
gheed {R}: im coming back as soon as the patch hits
gheed {R}: and ronin still runs GC

я.SynSyx: maybe he just wanted a fresh start with a new server or whatever, after all, hes one of the co founders and now is paying for the server now that he has money and can

gheed {R}: the real ronin
gheed {R}: lol, he put on the tag with his friend gekido
gheed {R}: the clan had two members
gheed {R}: I made the clan, and nobody denies that not even Kaz
gheed {R}: he's trying to cause a big uprising
gheed {R}: if he wants to start fresh
gheed {R}: do so without my clan involved

я.SynSyx: well we never asked for ronin to blow up the way it did

gheed {R}: ?
gheed {R}: why can't he just change his tag?
gheed {R}: if he doesn't want to involve me
gheed {R}: and wants a fresh start
gheed {R}: get away from ronin


я.SynSyx: its our clan technically

gheed {R}: uhhhh
gheed {R}: no
gheed {R}: i own the steam group
gheed {R}: there are plenty of clans named ronin
gheed {R}: i happened to grow this one
gheed {R}: this is my clan
gheed {R}: i came up with the idea
gheed {R}: and kazvall praised me
gheed {R}: he thanked me too
gheed {R}: for doing all this
gheed {R}: when i didnt have to
gheed {R}: thats not even the issue
gheed {R}: he manipulated me
gheed {R}: he was working on this without my knowledge, he was already making ties to my enemies
gheed {R}: right off the bat
gheed {R}: i was chill with mayday and all that
gheed {R}: but since he told him or her he's not down with me anymore
gheed {R}: mayday's down with him now
gheed {R}: i had kazvalls back
gheed {R}: up until this night
gheed {R}: he never had mine
gheed {R}: so fridge him
gheed {R}: i will grow this clan, and if you guys want to grow it for me go ahead
gheed {R}: i own the original group
gheed {R}: it has the creation date on it
gheed {R}: everybody knows who i am
gheed {R}: you won't accomplish anything by inviting people to my clan
gheed {R}: I plan on putting up another ronin server as well
gheed {R}: after the patch
gheed {R}: and i always had
gheed {R}: kaz knew this
gheed {R}: if you dont want to believe me fine
gheed {R}: i have no reason to lie
gheed {R}: i wasnt even prepared for this shirley tonight
gheed {R}: not even a fridgeing little
gheed {R}: friendship meant more to me than this game
gheed {R}: and it still does
gheed {R}: he's not the same way I get it
gheed {R}: i understand
gheed {R}: at least leave with dignity
gheed {R}: instead of trying to start a war between us
gheed {R}: instead of trying to take ronin
gheed {R}: the clan both he and I know I made
gheed {R}: he knows i did all this
gheed {R}: and so do you
gheed {R}: you both know
gheed {R}: you had nothing to do with the rise
gheed {R}: im not the problem and i never was
gheed {R}: the only problem was that I didn't see this coming
gheed {R}: it happened to me in protf2 as well
gheed {R}: exact same shirley
gheed {R}: what happened was he saw an opportunity to take everything
gheed {R}: and he's trying to do that right now
gheed {R}: he called me two-faced

я.SynSyx: well i cant speak for either of you obviously but it looks like right now kaz is the cofounder of ronin and is now paying for its server. if you want to be a part of ronin im sure that would be fine but if its because you want to be a clan leader, then dont be upset that in this case you essentially grew a clan you didnt start

gheed {R}: over what?

я.SynSyx: anyway brb were getting cigs

gheed {R}: Both of you fighting against me and my loyal ronin admins won't work, cannabis club lost, CvG lost and so did RGO and protf2
gheed {R}: these members are on my friends list
gheed {R}: they know who got them into ronin
gheed {R}: it wasn't kazvall
gheed {R}: because kaz was hardly there
gheed {R}: i pay for GC, I payed for ronin
gheed {R}: and I will pay for ronin again when I feel like it
gheed {R}: in other words
gheed {R}: ill start kazvall's server
gheed {R}: and ill make it better
gheed {R}: and people will like it better
gheed {R}: just like i did to CC
gheed {R}: Slammin Butt has my back
gheed {R}: he already tried to bullshirley hempen
gheed {R}: didnt work
gheed {R}: 9:31 PM - Hempen Jig: He told me shirley about what he was doing with the server, I thought you were backin it up
9:32 PM - Hempen Jig: just like now wanting to be on SC and stats but be tied
9:32 PM - Hempen Jig: tight
9:32 PM - Hempen Jig: not
9:32 PM - Hempen Jig: **
9:32 PM - Hempen Jig: I didnt mention anything to you thought you knew
gheed {R}: thats all the proof of his deception you need
gheed {R}: if you can't see the bullshirley
gheed {R}: i dont give a fridge
gheed {R}: everything was always chill for a long time
gheed {R}: kazvall feels unloved
gheed {R}: maybe you do too
gheed {R}: trying to take ronin is a mistake
gheed {R}: it wont work
gheed {R}: hempen jigg thought i knew
gheed {R}: cause he thought kaz was down with me
gheed {R}: kaz wasn't
gheed {R}: i have no reason to lie
gheed {R}: i'd watch your friend
gheed {R}: he wasn't much of one to me
gheed {R}: when i thought he was
gheed {R}: i won't drop the ronin tag
gheed {R}: when the patch hits our whole network will be full
gheed {R}: and it's about to grow
gheed {R}: i found someone who wants to host servers for us
gheed {R}: just tonight
gheed {R}: kazvall not only lost a good friend and his respect amongst true ronin but he lost a great friend
gheed {R}: and we are the true ronin, before us you both said it was a fun clan
gheed {R}: i gave ronin people, i gave it an idea
gheed {R}: i gave it a concept
gheed {R}: and both of you know that fridgeing shirley, you praised me
gheed {R}: he praised me
gheed {R}: i dont give a fridge if you two sat there and jerked it and thought of the word ronin to call yourselves.
gheed {R}: you didn't make the clan
gheed {R}: i did
gheed {R}: i recruited all our members, the majority
gheed {R}: i payed for the FIRST and ORIGINAL server
gheed {R}: and I will continue to do so
gheed {R}: Kazvall is surrounding himself with people that are going to backstab the fridge out of him
gheed {R}: Blaze
gheed {R}: Dali
gheed {R}: All that shirley
gheed {R}: He thinks he can just pick shirley up and run it great
gheed {R}: It's not so easy
gheed {R}: He'll find out for himself
gheed {R}: so i gave you the proof
gheed {R}: i dont care whose side you're on
gheed {R}: we're going to be bigger, we're going to be better
gheed {R}: he tried to get me to set his server up just last night for him
gheed {R}: how the fridge is that a friend to you?
gheed {R}: you and i know he was already planning on fridgeing me over last night when he asked me to help him
gheed {R}: and just earlier he did
gheed {R}: and by the way he was speaking he had been leaning on this shirley for a long time
gheed {R}: that's not ronin
gheed {R}: and that's not how ronin should act
gheed {R}: what he said to hempen
gheed {R}: {r}on][n kazvall: I am starting a new group, of actual ronin people
{r}on][n kazvall: I trust you are one of them
gheed {R}: all I can say to this
gheed {R}: is fridge kazvall, because he knows nothing of ronin anymore
gheed {R}: he made the tag, that's it
gheed {R}: not the idea
gheed {R}: not the people
gheed {R}: not the server
gheed {R}: the tag
gheed {R}: the actual ronin people will stay in the actual ronin community group
gheed {R}: the actual ronin people, will not give a fridge about what happened tonight
gheed {R}: they know me more than they know kaz
gheed {R}: if they want to cross so be it, we'll always have more members and we'll always be a presence here
gheed {R}: with me as the original leader
gheed {R}: you forget your place kazvall
gheed {R}: you didn't do anything
gheed {R}: how you gonna host my server?
gheed {R}: you can't even figure it out
gheed {R}: haha
gheed {R} is now playing Pirates, Vikings, & Knights II. Click here to join.

я.SynSyx: if this is about being a clan leader then start your own clan with its own server and let the people decide what clan they want to be in. at the end of the day ronin is kaz gekido kami and myself, weve all known each other for 20 years. obviously you deserve credit for paying for the server and reruiting people but we never asked for it, we only played for fun
я.SynSyx: and now kaz is willing and able to support the server when you withdrew your interes

gheed {R}: he tried to grab everything from me before he told me he stopped being my friend
gheed {R}: that's not what ronin is about
gheed {R}: sorry synsnx
gheed {R}: i lost interest
gheed {R}: i didnt give it away
gheed {R}: he made the forum post declaring him the leader
gheed {R}: and then asked me if it was ok
gheed {R}: fridge that
gheed {R}: on this game
gheed {R}: i am the leader of ronin
gheed {R}: i know you guys don't enjoy it
gheed {R}: but that's how it's gonna roll
gheed {R}: I have the original steam group still
gheed {R}: therefore
gheed {R}: I came first
gheed {R}: and that's how people will see it
gheed {R}: all you did was make the tag
gheed {R}: i made the idea
gheed {R}: i made the first server
gheed {R}: i am just as much of a leader if not more
gheed {R}: than all of you
gheed {R}: in fact
gheed {R}: none of you were ever hardly here to even support me
gheed {R}: especially not kaz
gheed {R}: always with the battlefield 3 and shirley
gheed {R}: so intense

я.SynSyx: nor did we ask for your support though

gheed {R}: and now im not asking for yours either
gheed {R}: cause all you're gonna do
gheed {R}: is recruit people to my clan

я.SynSyx: then whats the problem

gheed {R}: trust me, they will not follow you guys
gheed {R}: ive done this shirley over and over again
gheed {R}: this isnt the first time
gheed {R}: well
gheed {R}: i just thought kaz was a friend
gheed {R}: i thought gekido was too
gheed {R}: the thing was
gheed {R}: friendship > game
gheed {R}: i liked you guys more than i liked this game
gheed {R}: but from what kaz just displayed
gheed {R}: it deserves pity

я.SynSyx: the way i see it, you didnt want to support the server so kaz decided he would, and now youre retroactively getting upset

gheed {R}: i always built you guys up and now you fridge me like this
gheed {R}: i never supported kazvall saying he was in charge of everything
gheed {R}: the very first forum post
gheed {R}: after hearing im disinterested
gheed {R}: you guys started this shirley
gheed {R}: i never had any beef
gheed {R}: i was fine with the way everything was
gheed {R}: kaz had admin
gheed {R}: so did gek
gheed {R}: and so did you?

я.SynSyx: ...so the server owner decides he doesnt wanna own the server, so the cofounder took control to keep the clan alive

gheed {R}: The clan is alive
gheed {R}: We own GC
gheed {R}: and it will be a ronin server
gheed {R}: and it is the most popular on the game
gheed {R}: slammin butt has my back
gheed {R}: so does iG
gheed {R}: i just got another server today
gheed {R}: you guys are now imposters
gheed {R}: you guys are the drop outs of the actual ronin

я.SynSyx: so go be the GC clan leader and be done with it, if its about the name ronin, you dont have any rights to that

gheed {R}: no
gheed {R}: too bad
gheed {R}: we'll overshadow you like we overshadowed everybody else
gheed {R}: you're the imposters, I have the original group and I have more money in my pocket
gheed {R}: I have added support now that this shirley went down
gheed {R}: I told GC what happened with kaz
gheed {R}: someone offered to pay for a server for me
gheed {R}: right on the spot
gheed {R}: so fridge off
gheed {R}: i am this shirley
gheed {R}: i always was
gheed {R}: kazvall can't even set up that server

я.SynSyx: so go be your own clan leader you were never a leader of ronin you voluntarily paid for the server

gheed {R}: better hosts than him have tried taking this clan
gheed {R}: people see me as the leader of ronin

я.SynSyx: but youre not

gheed {R}: maybe technically, but neither are you
gheed {R}: if you're talking about who came up with the tag
gheed {R}: you guys didn't

я.SynSyx: i never claimed to be

gheed {R}: it's been done over and over again
gheed {R}: ronin wasn't a product of your imagination
gheed {R}: you're just ripping off an older ronin clan
gheed {R}: the fact is
gheed {R}: on this game
gheed {R}: i am seen as the ronin clan leader
gheed {R}: and that will continue
gheed {R}: cry about it
gheed {R}: you wear that R

я.SynSyx: nobody is mad, except for you

gheed {R}: you're representing me
gheed {R}: not really
gheed {R}: because i know how badly you're fridgeing up now
gheed {R}: i know you guys didn't plan this too well
gheed {R}: if you were smart
gheed {R}: you would have made another clan tag
gheed {R}: you would have made a group

я.SynSyx: well, kaz owns the server to the clan he started, what do you have? besides support from other people who didnt start ronin either

gheed {R}: like i did to cannabis club
gheed {R}: I have the most popular server on the game
gheed {R}: Gentlemen's Club
gheed {R}: I have all the members
gheed {R}: Because I recruited all of them
gheed {R}: I have SBP
gheed {R}: I have IG
gheed {R}: I have a network
gheed {R}: I have a woman
gheed {R}: I have weed

я.SynSyx: okay so go take all the people you say support you and make GC your clan

gheed {R}: I have a lot of shirley as a young man that kazvall still can't get
gheed {R}: I think he's just jelly
gheed {R}: that's what it comes down to
gheed {R}: he had no reason to split off me like this
gheed {R}: the fact that im retaliating is proof enough
gheed {R}: obviously im not ok with it
gheed {R}: so why are you guys still going through with it?
gheed {R}: there is no other reason

я.SynSyx: if youre disputing the intellectual rights to ronin, that is a lost cause

gheed {R}: im disputing your place
gheed {R}: because nobody knows you guys
gheed {R}: they know kaz
gheed {R}: and maybe gek
gheed {R}: but they also know
gheed {R}: im more prominant
gheed {R}: prominent
gheed {R}: i actually did everything
gheed {R}: everybody knows that
gheed {R}: you realize?

я.SynSyx: kaz doesnt care if people know him, and i certainly dont care aenough to give two shirleys. theres maybe 500 people in the whole world that play this dying game

gheed {R}: there are a ton of ronin clans that exist
gheed {R}: and the clan that exists on this game
gheed {R}: called ronin
gheed {R}: is mine in the eyes of the people
gheed {R}: the first man to start a server
gheed {R}: for a clan
gheed {R}: owns that clan
gheed {R}: period
gheed {R}: the first clan server for ronin

я.SynSyx: wrong

gheed {R}: was hosted by me
gheed {R}: bullshirley
gheed {R}: cause technically that would mean
gheed {R}: you dont own it either

я.SynSyx: i never claimed ownership
я.SynSyx: mostly bc i dont give a fridge

gheed {R}: you're right
gheed {R}: ok
gheed {R}: kazvall wasn't the first ronin on this game
gheed {R}: and he never made a server until now
gheed {R}: i made the very first ronin server
gheed {R}: i am viewed as the leader
gheed {R}: and i act like the leader
gheed {R}: that will not change
gheed {R}: im just letting you know
gheed {R}: people will see me as the leader, if they bring up kaz I'll tell them what actually went down
gheed {R}: people know i had no reason to start drama with kaz
gheed {R}: but they know he had motive
gheed {R}: think about it
gheed {R}: why would i wanna start drama with my head dude?
gheed {R}: who has power over nothing?
gheed {R}: i dont need to start drama with him because I don't want anything he has

я.SynSyx: sounds like youre content with your position then, so if the problem is that kaz is still calling the server ronin, you have no right to dispute that. you helped grow a clan that wasnt yours

gheed {R}: on the other hand
gheed {R}: look at where he's coming from
gheed {R}: he thinks he's entitled to the clan
gheed {R}: and i own it
gheed {R}: i see a lot of stemming jealousy
gheed {R}: in that situation
gheed {R}: no
gheed {R}: you dont get it
gheed {R}: the clan wasn't kazvall's either
gheed {R}: because if you're going to say he was the leader

я.SynSyx: dude you dont own ronin, you never did, you just paid for the server, idled in it 24/7 and masqueraded as its leader

gheed {R}: neither did he bro
gheed {R}: he wasn't the first one with that tag
gheed {R}: there have been ronin in PVKII before kz
gheed {R}: kaz
gheed {R}: so shut the fridge up
gheed {R}: i know im confusing you
gheed {R}: its hard
gheed {R}: all kaz did was come up with the tag
gheed {R}: and wore it
gheed {R}: i made it
gheed {R}: your welcome

я.SynSyx: and all you did was offer to start a server, and run it, and you tried to make yourself a ronin executive

gheed {R}: kaz was just one of the many people who wore a ronin tag
gheed {R}: you realize this right?
gheed {R}: LOL
gheed {R}: please
gheed {R}: dont act like im not
gheed {R}: kazvall used to suck my dick
gheed {R}: on a regular basis
gheed {R}: please
gheed {R}: dont give me that
gheed {R}: lmfao
gheed {R}: ive been the "ronin executive" for as long as I've known any of you
gheed {R}: i joined ronin
gheed {R}: everyone else did to
gheed {R}: kazvall wasn't the first ronin
gheed {R}: people came before him with the same tag
gheed {R}: therefore
gheed {R}: he wasn't the first to do anything
gheed {R}: but wait
gheed {R}: i was
gheed {R}: i was the first one ot host a server in ronin's name
gheed {R}: i was the first one to create a ronin group for PVKII
gheed {R}: on steam
gheed {R}: kazvall just wore a tag
gheed {R}: he was nothing

я.SynSyx: how are you claiming to be the first ronin when you literally just said you joined it

gheed {R}: he may have inspired me to use the same name
gheed {R}: but i am the leader of my ronin
gheed {R}: you can be the knock off leaders of yours
gheed {R}: you can't touch me
gheed {R}: we're more populated and will continue to be so

я.SynSyx: so go make a clan/server called gheed's ronin

gheed {R}: you will always be remembered as the backstabbers
gheed {R}: nah
gheed {R}: we are ronin
gheed {R}: i came up with that
gheed {R}: i recall kazvall using it
gheed {R}: a lot
gheed {R}: my motto
gheed {R}: my group
gheed {R}: my clan
gheed {R}: my server
gheed {R}: gtfo kid
gheed {R}: you own nothing
gheed {R}: but a shirleyty server with my name on it
gheed {R}: because everyone sees ronin
gheed {R}: and they think of me
gheed {R}: deal with it

я.SynSyx: are you really this upset about an internet clan for a game no one really even plays?
я.SynSyx: like in the grand scheme of all our lives how important is all this
я.SynSyx: you seem confident in your position as ronin's "leader," you say you have support from its members, yet you have no right to the intellectual property associated, nor do you have a server, and youre banned from the forums so you cant even speak your voice
я.SynSyx: so it seems like the best course of action for you would be to relinquish your weak hold on the title "ronin," take what you say you have (support from members who you say will follow you), and go do your own thing, be your own clan leader for a change with its own servers and policies and treat it as you see fit. if youre so confident ronin will die without you then whats the problem? let it die then

Comments

  • SynSyxSynSyx Senior
    edited 2:49AM
    In my opinion, Gheed basically shot himself in the foot here, but like I said, draw your own conclusions.

    For what it's worth, I have screenshots of the above conversation in case anyone disputes its validity.
  • KOKORONOKAWARIKOKORONOKAWARI Funny Little Japanese Drawing Person Senior
    edited 2:49AM
    я.SynSyx: the way i see it, you didnt want to support the server so kaz decided he would, and now youre retroactively getting upset


    Sums it up

    Nichi2EditCROP_zpscolnflbv.gifKarenPirate1Crop_zps5ccbfa57.gifNichi1CROP_zpspr3i3epd.gif
    http://steamcommunit...m/groups/aclans Join and be pro today!


    10402520_1443600839260675_3566335342614205908_nRESIZE_zpsf8423ece.jpg
    output_6Dn6Cs_zpse8ae5afc.gif
    tumblr_mq1t1bZGDA1r30985o1_400_zps948e174a.gif
    tumblr_mviov3cTGP1r8bshso1_500_zpsbada721a.gif
    "I like axes"
    --kokoronokawari
    loli loli loli loli loli loli loli loli

  • edited 2:49AM
    Who's SynSyx?
  • Dali's ClockDali's Clock Senior
    edited February 2012
    first of all gheed, he hasn't even talked to me about this. stop assuming shirley and get your facts right. NOBODY likes you. well, maybe the few 10 year old fanboys in your, i mean, kazvall's and gekido's clan

    gheed {R}: i was the first one ot host a server in ronin's name
    gheed {R}: i was the first one to create a ronin group for PVKII

    maybe kazvall didn't care about having a server or a group? he just wanted to ahve fun, and you turned it into srs business

    gheed {R}: there have been ronin in PVKII before kz
    gheed {R}: kaz

    he's only been playing for like 5 months, and kazvall has been playing for more than a year lmao
    QUOTE (Blaze @ Sep 18 2011, 06:07 PM) »
    Yes I know throwing it to Barner was dumb everything was going fast, you wouldn't know this mainly because you don't actually play you just get high and sit in spectate all day :P

  • PerspectivePerspective Senior
    edited 2:49AM
    oh shi i love this big drama maybe its time for my comeback to the scene as small sons been tearing it up without their papa bear around. Well call me big penis because daddy bear is back to put the big penis in all dem empty bumholes, man and woman alike and to enjoy this sweet sweet nectar called drama first case.

    keep up the big drama and shii i wont even have to turn on my tv for the days of our lives special edition

    Your asses are now mine.

    Perspective is now playing Pirates, Vikings, & Knights II. Click here to join.
  • HeiHei and truly did she know the name of the Kong Senior
    edited 2:49AM
    The first night of Kazvall's new Ronin server being up was more chill and fun than any single session of playing in Gheed's server, ever. I think that expresses pretty strongly how the entire community feels about how this thing is happening.

    Just leave already, Gheed. Go find a different clan to steal, in a game none of us play preferably.
  • edited 2:49AM
    Guys Gheed has a point he started the clan.
    {-KR-} dannyjohnson2121
  • edited 2:49AM
    Ever heard of megalomania?
    He needs a shrink.....
    226f17172692533.jpg


    Now that's a good game...

    We need a terminator class ni the game :B
  • edited 2:49AM
    First, I must admit Gheed just got backstabbed.

    Second, Kazvall server is way more alive then Gheed's one.

    I guess im gonna be neutral on this one...
  • MaydayMayday Engineering Supreme Senior
    edited 2:49AM
    capturejkm.png

    ┐('~`;)┌
  • edited February 2012
    Did you really create/capture an image just for that? Nice job.
  • Trojan•CliniqueTrojan•Clinique Be precise. A lack of precision is dangerous. Senior
    edited 2:49AM
    This whole scenario = yawn
    Gheed certainly is like Marmite for sure.
  • HeiHei and truly did she know the name of the Kong Senior
    edited 2:49AM

    Guys Gheed has a point he started the clan.


    Kazvall and Gekido had those ronin tags probably well over a year before gheed had ever heard of this game
  • edited 2:49AM

    First, I must admit Gheed just got backstabbed.

    Second, Kazvall server is way more alive then Gheed's one.

    I guess im gonna be neutral on this one...



    Yes Gheed did get backstabbed and y is there 2 ronin servers up?!
    {-KR-} dannyjohnson2121
  • KazvallKazvall Members
    edited 2:49AM
    If by backstabbed, you mean falling on his own knife. :emot-awesome:
  • J-coJ-co Tramp Senior
    edited 2:49AM
    Pride, Power, Lust, Betrayal and the inevitable downfall. Oh what a dramatic play!
    guitarsmallb.jpg
    I have an aristocratic smile and like to punch people
  • CrackpunchCrackpunch Senior
    edited 2:49AM
    Imho Gheed put more effort into Ronin than anyone else. So he has more claim to it than anyone really.
    trolololsig.png

    Join us! http://steamcommunity.com/groups/PVKANZ A group for Australians and New Zealanders
  • KOKORONOKAWARIKOKORONOKAWARI Funny Little Japanese Drawing Person Senior
    edited February 2012
    Crackpunch wrote:

    Imho Gheed put more effort into Ronin than anyone else. So he has more claim to it than anyone really.


    All I know is he said he was bailing after his forum ban, kaz wanted to take over because he was leaving and now he's mad and is "back" again. On paper, you can't justify gheed since he was leaving. Sure, there may be more to this story than we're hearing but after gheed's little farewell (short-lived) speech I am not really inclined to trust him... and the ban he did on kaz on GC just out of vengence...

    Nichi2EditCROP_zpscolnflbv.gifKarenPirate1Crop_zps5ccbfa57.gifNichi1CROP_zpspr3i3epd.gif
    http://steamcommunit...m/groups/aclans Join and be pro today!


    10402520_1443600839260675_3566335342614205908_nRESIZE_zpsf8423ece.jpg
    output_6Dn6Cs_zpse8ae5afc.gif
    tumblr_mq1t1bZGDA1r30985o1_400_zps948e174a.gif
    tumblr_mviov3cTGP1r8bshso1_500_zpsbada721a.gif
    "I like axes"
    --kokoronokawari
    loli loli loli loli loli loli loli loli

  • PeepeewilsonPeepeewilson PVKII Team
    edited February 2012
    Gheed also deliberately got himself banned from the forums. Anyone who was on at the time can vouche.
  • CrackpunchCrackpunch Senior
    edited 2:49AM

    All I know is he said he was bailing after his forum ban, kaz wanted to take over because he was leaving and now he's mad and is "back" again. On paper, you can't justify gheed since he was leaving. Sure, there may be more to this story than we're hearing but after gheed's little farewell (short-lived) speech I am not really inclined to trust him... and the ban he did on kaz on GC just out of vengence...


    About 2-3 weeks ago I recall him saying something about how he felt like getting banned from the forums again "for the fun of it"


    Gheed also deliberately got himself banned from the forums. Anyone who was on at the time can vouche.


    This.
    trolololsig.png

    Join us! http://steamcommunity.com/groups/PVKANZ A group for Australians and New Zealanders
  • edited 2:49AM
    Kazvall wrote:

    If by backstabbed, you mean falling on his own knife. :emot-awesome:


    Funny
    {-KR-} dannyjohnson2121
  • PerspectivePerspective Senior
    edited 2:49AM
    J-co wrote:

    Pride, Power, Lust, Betrayal and the inevitable downfall. Oh what a dramatic play!


    Le shakespeare.

    - Perspektiv
  • Gold DoveGold Dove Senior
    edited February 2012
    LMAO. Gheed tries so hard to make himself look good, damn! Everybody knows before this happened when ME, Kazvall , Cainsith and Barner were on saw how he blew up. It only took little words to get him blazing mad; why because he didn't have the power to ban me haha! Anyways gheed didn't put shirley into ronin, all he does is spectate and recruit abusive admins ( also don't forget those good ol' shirleyty plugins ).

    Synsyx saw how he blew up when someone didn't agree with him..

    BTW for all of you who play with Gheed and are backing him up, play for more than 2 days then you will realize how he acts and speaks.

    image
  • edited 2:49AM
  • CrackpunchCrackpunch Senior
    edited 2:49AM
    Gold Dove wrote:

    LMAO. Gheed tries so hard to make himself look good, damn! Everybody knows before this happened when ME, Kazvall , Cainsith and Barner were on saw how he blew up. It only took little words to get him blazing mad; why because he didn't have the power to ban me haha! Anyways gheed didn't put shirley into ronin, all he does is spectate and recruit abusive admins ( also don't forget those good ol' shirleyty plugins ).

    Synsyx saw how he blew up when someone didn't agree with him..

    BTW for all of you who play with Gheed and are backing him up, play for more than 2 days then you will realize how he acts and speaks.


    Ah, doesn't he kinda pay for the server?
    trolololsig.png

    Join us! http://steamcommunity.com/groups/PVKANZ A group for Australians and New Zealanders
  • Gold DoveGold Dove Senior
    edited 2:49AM
    Crackpunch wrote:

    Ah, doesn't he kinda pay for the server?

    Kazvall made a whole new server called Last Ronin Standing; not just Ronin they are two different servers.

    image
  • edited 2:49AM
    has the ronin map update happend yet?
    {-KR-} dannyjohnson2121
  • LordTrilobiteLordTrilobite Baron Grunwald disapproves. Senior
    edited 2:49AM
    Oh the drama!

    *grabs popcorn*
    :Thumb_MichealJacksonPopcorn:
    dragonattack_sig.jpg
  • JonnyRobotoJonnyRoboto Senior
    edited 2:49AM

    Who's SynSyx?
    THumbs up!
    JonnyRoboto
  • Ninja-ORCNinja-ORC Senior
    edited 2:49AM
    I thought this thread was dead. Time to lock it up
    76561197981087625.png They say there are no ninjas in PVK. I beg to differ.
Sign In or Register to comment.