Config.cfg

kaffekaffe Senior
edited 5:48AM in Bugs/Support
Hello!

So, i've been playing around with the console for a while, and what i've noticed is that almost all changeable Cvars reset everytime i restart pvk.
so i went into the Config.cfg and checked all the Cvars and whatnot. and the only ones that do not reset are the ones in the config file.
So what i did then was that i started to add Cvars to the config (for example 'Fps_max "100"'), But they disappeared from the config when i started pvk.

So what i need help with is: Is there any possible way i can make console commands (who are not in the config.cfg) such as fps_max to stick, and not be reset to the default value?

oh a related problem, a friend of mine has the same trouble, but with all the options in pvk aswell. so resolution and graphic settings reset for him.

Comments

• PeepeewilsonPeepeewilson PVKII Team
    edited 5:48AM
    Make a copy of config.cfg and rename it autoexec.cfg. Put all the custom cvars you want in there and it will execute them every time you launch pvk.
  • kaffekaffe Senior
    It works like a charm, thank you very much.
  • PerspectivePerspective Senior
    jag som trodde att du hadde skriptat i css innan? wtf? vilken dinah som helst vet ju att man skapar en autoexec XD
  • eggzoreggzor Senior

jag som trodde att du hadde skriptat i css innan? wtf? vilken dinah som helst vet ju att man skapar en autoexec XD

böööög!
    eggzor wrote:

böööög!

vem är du?
  • kaffekaffe Senior

Css? vem har sagt något om css? det var i 1.6. och att scripta och leka med config är inte samma sak. och i 1.6 så ladda man ner configs.
  • DMXDMX Senior
    joker_by_tortillaturtle-d50i9ir.png
    kaffe wrote:

Css? vem har sagt något om css? det var i 1.6. och att scripta och leka med config är inte samma sak. och i 1.6 så ladda man ner configs.

man gjorde egna configs i css