Problems with disconnecting.

Dash O'PepperDash O'Pepper Senior
edited 8:24PM in Bugs/Support
Last night during a lan party I suggested we all play pvk, and after we got everything setup we all tried to join one of the btisland servers. Problem was that only one of us could join, anyone else attempting to do so ended up disconnecting the one guy who was in game. I'd like to get this working so we can play next time, any ideas?

Comments

• HeiHei and truly did she know the name of the Kong Senior
    edited 8:24PM
    I've had problems with this trying to play at the same time as my brother, but I couldn't tell you why it works sometimes and other times it doesn't.
  • .sverek.sverek PVKII Team, Authorized Creator
    I might be wrong, but lan party means single router and similar IP for all PCs.

Could be server doesn't accept more than 1 alike IP. Did you try joining other games/servers?
  • Dash O'PepperDash O'Pepper Senior
    We would of tried that but only one of us received a server list. The only server that would show up for everyone else was under the friends tab, which was the server where just one of us were playing.
    Also, yeah we were all connected through a single linksys router. Last time we played pvk(around a year ago), this was not problem and we all could join the same server.
  • HeiHei and truly did she know the name of the Kong Senior
    See, when I've had problems with that nobody had problems seeing the server list, but when somebody connected to a server the other lost connection. Also behind a linksys router.
  • edited 8:24PM
    Mabye Hamachi could be usefull for the next time, idk if that makes any sense.