jsgnextortexjsgnextortex Senior
edited 10:40PM in Bugs/Support
Players Avatars not displaying in the score list
Sometimes....when I run PVK....I cant see any of the player avatars (but mine) ingame....some days I can see them without problems.....I couldnt detect what is the cause of this bug, but I think it have something to do with the launching process of the game....
Someone experienced the same issue or knows how to fix this?

Thx for reading and sorry about my bad anglish

Comments

• ZinuXZinuX Mutated Walrus Hamster Members, Beta Tester
    edited 10:40PM
    This is not a PVKII related problem, I assume it is your Steam Friends screwing up or something in that direction. I have seen it several times in TF2 and CS:S etc.
    dragonattacksig04.pngrage.jpg
  • jsgnextortexjsgnextortex Senior
    That was fast!
    True....I disabled the steam comunity ingame for PVK and it doesnt happen anymore...I will try to take a look in more detail later ,trough....
    Thx for the quick help!
  • ZinuXZinuX Mutated Walrus Hamster Members, Beta Tester
    You're welcome, and welcome btw!
    dragonattacksig04.pngrage.jpg
  • jsgnextortexjsgnextortex Senior
    edited December 2010
    Thx...
    Well....I think the problem is more complex than I expected it to be or maybe just more weird than I expected xD
    I mean, changing my status from online to away before starting PvKII seems to solve the problem (it doesnt matter if steamcomm is on or off).....thats what i though at first, but then I joined "a certain server" in which i keep having this problem.....but, anyway, it looks more like a account-side (steam account) problem more than a PvKII or server-side issue....
This discussion has been closed.