I know most of you have been complaining about the lag, so I won't mention it. There are, though, some other issues:
- Somehow, I got stuck when spawning as a viking in tw_saints. It should be very unlikely, but it's still not supposed to happen.
- Voices won't be heard or played under some circumstances (I guess most players have already announced this). Playing in my own listen server, this problem doesn't apply.
- When a player automatically changes team for team balance right after getting killed, the color of the player in the kill text shows up as the new team. (E.g.: Pirate Alpha kills Viking Beta, teams are balanced by moving Beta to Pirates, then the screen should show Pirate(RED) Alpha killed Pirate(RED) Beta )
- Not exactly a bug, but something that could be changed: I've picked up trinkets and dropped them over other trinkets to see their physical reactions, and it seems that the holy grail, in specific, is heavier than the rest. So you can throw a grail at a cup or horn and make it actually move back a few steps, but you can't do the other thing around. For a matter of balance, I think you should readjust some weights or something.
- The map changed while I had the character info opened, and although you could still see it on screen in the new level, you couldn't use it before selecting it again. But heh, this is probably way too Source specific.
- New: Doing voice commands doesn't count as an activity of non-idlers. Which means doing voice commands while standing still doesn't prevent the player from being sent to spectator.
- The grail train rolls on!
I guess that's all of it.