Just a small list of corrections

E_net4E_net4 Senior
edited December 2010 in Bugs/Support
I know most of you have been complaining about the lag, so I won't mention it. There are, though, some other issues:
- Somehow, I got stuck when spawning as a viking in tw_saints. It should be very unlikely, but it's still not supposed to happen.
- Voices won't be heard or played under some circumstances (I guess most players have already announced this). Playing in my own listen server, this problem doesn't apply.
- When a player automatically changes team for team balance right after getting killed, the color of the player in the kill text shows up as the new team. (E.g.: Pirate Alpha kills Viking Beta, teams are balanced by moving Beta to Pirates, then the screen should show Pirate(RED) Alpha killed Pirate(RED) Beta )
- Not exactly a bug, but something that could be changed: I've picked up trinkets and dropped them over other trinkets to see their physical reactions, and it seems that the holy grail, in specific, is heavier than the rest. So you can throw a grail at a cup or horn and make it actually move back a few steps, but you can't do the other thing around. For a matter of balance, I think you should readjust some weights or something.
- The map changed while I had the character info opened, and although you could still see it on screen in the new level, you couldn't use it before selecting it again. But heh, this is probably way too Source specific.
- New: Doing voice commands doesn't count as an activity of non-idlers. Which means doing voice commands while standing still doesn't prevent the player from being sent to spectator.
- The grail train rolls on!

I guess that's all of it.

Comments

• .sverek.sverek PVKII Team, Authorized Creator
    edited December 2010
    Gathering bugs and glitches.

Please post bug or problem, that is not listed above.

DO NOT POST OLD BUGS. POST ONLY BUGS THAT CAME UP WITH 2.4 UPDATE. MAKE SURE YOU PLAYING ON UPDATED SERVER.
  • chevronchevron Senior
    edited 3:16PM
    'Last weapon used' key resets when grabbing a chest. I find that annoying since i use that key often.