The PVK1 Weekend

EssyEssy Senior
edited March 2010 in PVK Discussion
I haz video!
Well, I remember as soon as i heard the devs had made a PVK1 weekend, i flew to the site and downloaded and went straight online. Before i started playing i knew i had to take some recording of the game (Very long time since i had seen anyone play online.) so i could remember it. I loved the match, just sad i didn't play grogboat and lighthouse sad.gif

Anyway, i meant to post this after i had recorded it back then but i never had the time. But now i did so here you go:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fNoO96vzROs

Sorry if you don't like the music... there was no audio in the recording so i just tried to spice it up with the youtube audioswap

The only person i remember from the weekend is mayday... maybe i've seen havok around but not much tongue.gif

I just hope they will make another PVK1 Weekend soon! biggrin.gif
"A delayed game is eventually good, a bad game is bad forever."
-Shigeru Miyamoto

That be a very nice booty yer have thar, it be a shame if something were to happen to it.

Comments

• HeiHei and truly did she know the name of the Kong Senior
    edited 5:45AM
    That's cool, I remember being pissed off that I didn't have any time to play with them over that weekend.
  • EssyEssy Senior
    <!--quoteo(post=183660:date=Mar 6 2010, 05:12 AM:name=Hei
    -Shigeru Miyamoto

That be a very nice booty yer have thar, it be a shame if something were to happen to it.
  • [STA]Wallace[STA]Wallace Senior
    lol we need to have another one of these
  • edited 5:45AM
    I suggested it to crazytalk a couple weeks ago, lets hope it happens soon!
    33afim8.png
  • skenvoskenvo senior
    Haha im in the video! Im spunk monk.
    useful things for me to copy-paste at my leisure OR ELSE:
    It's Its so he's is IS Is
    S S S s ss s SS
  • JasherJasher Senior
    Now I will be able to play PVK1 because two days ago I decided to activate a half life one game on steam.

You see my brother bought half life one and opposing force for 7$ but he was unable to get them on steam and couldn't even get opposing force to work. so one day I used the CD code for the half life game on steam and it turned out that I activated the Half life Platinum Pack!!!! So we got all the old Half life games for 7$ cool.gif
  • PeepeewilsonPeepeewilson PVKII Team
    Damn...

I was that little bastard archer you killed with throwing axes in the very beginning.
  • EssyEssy Senior
    QUOTE (Peepeewilson @ Mar 10 2010, 04:39 PM) »
    Damn...

I was that little bastard archer you killed with throwing axes in the very beginning.

lawl good fight happy.gif
    -Shigeru Miyamoto

• RothGelenRothGelen Senior
    edited March 2010
    I can't believed I missed this. Look forward to this happening again.
    dragonattacksig02.png