Poll on the PVKstats rankingsystem

2»

Comments

• HeiHei and truly did she know the name of the Kong Senior
    edited 12:17PM
    It sounded like she found him in a server empty but for an AFK player.

Plus, it's really not at all hard to avoid people in the game
  • FaravidFaravid Senior
    For your record having 90/3 is not anything special, and is it anyones fault that there are AFKs on a server? If you'd start thinking there were other ppl on the server.
    And i feel flattered that you (Mayday) are taking time to write about such an event on this forum. Or maybe you just have to much sparetime? :S

Should we not talk about how you provoke players and then perm.bann them on server instead? smile.gif
    You shouldn't have any adminrights on 24/7 island party at all.

And now to continue, what is physics kill anyway? The whole front page of pVK stats is just stupid. And I think it shouldn't require much IQ to realise that.
    I mean seriously, parrots, physics kill, Suicides (??) - what were you thinking?

But miss Canadian i can understand that you want to have the suicides top10, since you are leading that.. Beacuse everyone want to have high suicide rate don't they?
    What? that barely made any sense
  • MaydayMayday Engineering Supreme Senior
    There was one other person in the server, who was complaining about you only killing the AFK guy. And does warning a server full of people using racial slurs (you included) that the next person to do it gets a perma ban, and then following through with my word constitute as provocation? I don't think so.

The only reason you want top 10 KDR on the front page is so that you can show off your high KDR (why else would you go 90-3 against an AFK), which actually isn't even high enough to be on the top 10 list!
  • FaravidFaravid Senior
    edited January 2010
    QUOTE (Mayday @ Jan 22 2010, 08:04 AM) »
    There was one other person in the server, who was complaining about you only killing the AFK guy. And does warning a server full of people using racial slurs (you included) that the next person to do it gets a perma ban, and then following through with my word constitute as provocation? I don't think so.

The only reason you want top 10 KDR on the front page is so that you can show off your high KDR (why else would you go 90-3 against an AFK), which actually isn't even high enough to be on the top 10 list!

AFK = Free kill = thank you very much. Having over 12000 points on that server doesnt make your kdr level any higher by having a 50kills killing spree for example.
    And no there were at least 4-5 ppl on the server so stop lying.
    There were one guy repeating the word "nigger" and nothing else, and that appeared as racism to you. After viewing your profile on this forum i could establish that your profile text contained the word Nigger or as in form of niggaz on at least one place. That "I wanna be black and I hate my white heritage"-text on your description really hurt my Viking sould.... Nah jokes away, it was wrong to give a guy a perm ban just for saying "nigger". I think many people have that oppinion.

Who cares what u say anyway, you should show some respect - I just bought a Ski-doo Snowmobile and have therefore contributed to your countrys tax income so be nice and thank me LOL biggrin.gif

No, I want KDR ranking as an example, or anything else that is more interesting, like having a ranking of the highest score pirates, viking, knights, and then each class in each fraction. Rather anything else than stupid Suicide ranking - I still don't understand what's interesting with that.

• edited 12:17PM
    Basically she does the same, she comes in with 2/3 guys and farm the vikings or any other base and easily get 50-2 on HK
    I support banning racist whiners.
  • PeepeewilsonPeepeewilson PVKII Team
    edited January 2010
    <!--quoteo(post=176532:date=Jan 22 2010, 01:28 PM:name=Hei
  • FaravidFaravid Senior
    QUOTE (Peepeewilson @ Jan 22 2010, 09:18 PM) »
    +1

The rules in IP are constantly stated in the server adverts. Racism is a bannable offense, disrespecting admins is as well. If you can't follow the rules you get punished, simple. Faravid, you should have been banned 10 times over by now.

Stop polluting this POLL with your nonsense.
    Oh, the irony
  • chillychilly Senior, Drunk and Disorderly
    well more than half are neutral or in favour of leaving it be. No action.
    move along
  • FaravidFaravid Senior
    QUOTE (chilly @ Jan 23 2010, 05:46 PM) »
    well more than half are neutral or in favour of leaving it be. No action.

Yeah, let's continue in having a suicide ranking. GJ
    QUOTE (Faravid @ Jan 23 2010, 07:30 PM) »
    Yeah, let's continue in having a suicide ranking. GJ

Yes, lets. And while we're at it, I want to point out that you started the poll so shut the fuck up before I shut you up.
    move along
  • PeepeewilsonPeepeewilson PVKII Team
    Shut him up Chilly!
  • FaravidFaravid Senior
    QUOTE (chilly @ Jan 24 2010, 01:19 PM) »
    Yes, lets. And while we're at it, I want to point out that you started the poll so shut the fuck up before I shut you up.

Angry? LOL
    Nerdy? LOL
    Stupid? LOL
    Useless?

....LOL

seriously get out
    edited January 2010
    QUOTE (Faravid @ Jan 25 2010, 12:16 PM) »
    Angry? LOL

You're the one taking the piss. I dont get paid to write this software or run it. I do what people want me to do with it. Next time you mouth off at me, not only will I ban you from here, I'll permanently ban your steam ID from stats so you dont have to be subjected to my awful service.
    move along
    I think YOU wanted my opinion, Faravid, considering you made the damn poll in the first place