2009 Mod of the Year

2»

Comments

• LhorkanLhorkan PVKII Team, Senior
    edited 12:58AM
    QUOTE (the uprising @ Dec 25 2009, 08:14 PM) »
    Its not that, this is a great game, but it just doesn't deserve to be mod of the year when compared to the competition, which updated in 2009 (or were created in 2009).

You should take into consideration that this is just the nominations round, not the actual vote for mod of the year. By the time this round ends 2.3 is likely to be available, and if you don't nominate it now you might not be able to vote for it as actual mod of the year even though you might find it worthy of that title.

And don't be so stuck up about the calender; last week of December or first week of January really don't make any difference.
    dragonattacksig03-1.png
  • Teh_SuxTeh_Sux Senior
    it does to angry nerds.
    I have learned my lesson at last and may have a real forum signature thanks to the kind mercy of Bingo Bango
  • ScrapScrap Senior
    QUOTE (|GR|Andyp @ Dec 24 2009, 02:45 PM) »
    Zombie master died ages ago, I should know I was/still am a big member on their forums. Well that is to say the dev team died who made it. The game still continues but with a vastly reduced population.

As for ZPS, its fun but their last major update wasnt anything particularly special, although I think they may be planning some more features in the future, ill have to look at this myself.
    Im voting pvk 2 simply because out of all the mods I have installed, it's the only one I still play consistently.

Cool story bro.
    user posted image
  • ZinuXZinuX Mutated Walrus Hamster Members, Beta Tester
    THE ALL FATHER SMILES UPON PEOPLE WHO VOTE!
    dragonattacksig04.pngrage.jpg
  • FrodogornFrodogorn Senior
    Yarrr voted ye scurvy dogs icon_agapirate.gif
  • KvjKvj Senior
    Unless the patch is updated within the next few days I can guarantee I will not vote for this to be the mod of the year.

Don't get me wrong, great mod, but as somebody mentioned before it's the same as it has been over a year ago.

And why beg for votes from your fan base if you are not pleasing them with updates? You're just teasing us like the dirty stripper that Jarnok is.

If the update comes out, you get my vote. If not, then I guess I wont vote for anything.
  • LhorkanLhorkan PVKII Team, Senior
    edited December 2009
    <!--quoteo(post=175029:date=Dec 27 2009, 05:42 PM:name=Kvj
    dragonattacksig03-1.png
  • edited 12:58AM
    Im with amerika with this one... its the same game as it was last year.
  • Jean LafitteJean Lafitte Senior
    i gave my vote just for a lustrous future. Although i don't dare to play until new 2-5 classes become reality.
    "Beware the salty dogs"
    *Grammar nazis you've been warned about Muphry's law*
  • JervanJervan Senior
    I voted, but I think the Devs have tried to keep up hype for too long - it's put more people off than it's brought into 2.2 as it is.
  • StumpyStumpy Senior
    QUOTE (Jean Lafitte @ Dec 27 2009, 08:28 PM) »
    i gave my vote just for a lustrous future. Although i don't dare to play until new 2-5 classes become reality.

^This.

I voted for the sake of a hopefully more enjoyable combat system in 2.3.
  • MushroomjayMushroomjay Senior
    despite how much I love PVKII, seeing as it won't be out this year - I think NeoTokyo deserves MOTY.
  • GeleiaGeleia ロリコン Senior
    NeoTokyo sucks
  • DarkhgDarkhg Senior
    edited December 2009
    You suck. Neotokyo is good fool.
  • unnamed2unnamed2 Senior
    QUOTE (Geleia @ Jan 1 2010, 02:18 PM) »
    NeoTokyo sucks

I agree NeoTokyo sucks dry.gif .Thats a fail mod the zombie panic team only waisted their time :angry:" border="0" alt="angry.gif" /> .