NEW BOOSTED USCENTRAL SERVER GOING UP BY DMG!

lion989lion989 Senior
edited 12:55PM in Servers
nuther new server for PVK2 :-D
Damage Inc will soon be hosting a full-time BOOSTED Chicago PVK2 Server. We'd love to have to come game with us. Keep an eye out in your server list!
SCHMOKE VEED! SUPPORT METAL MUSIC! PLAY VIDEO GAMES!
.lion
Damage Inc

Comments

• ZinuXZinuX Mutated Walrus Hamster Members, Beta Tester
    edited 12:55PM
    What is the maplist?
    dragonattacksig04.pngrage.jpg
  • MaydayMayday Engineering Supreme Senior
    Lionnnnn omgggg

All your pals are on the forums!
  • PeepeewilsonPeepeewilson PVKII Team
    edited April 2009
    Yo Lion we gonna chill after class today brah? I got some Koolaid and rented Donkey Kong for Gamecube.

P.S. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TR1B8wHS_mE

-Your best pal
  • lion989lion989 Senior
    K. ADMINS READ please. this Kid will NOT leave me the fuck alone lol. all because i called him out on hacking, which he was BLATANTLY walling, (he still sucked any way lol i dont even see the POINT of walling in PVK so that makes you a fuckin idiot too.) But yeah u should just Ban him all he does is spam and bug the shit out of me lol
    SCHMOKE VEED! SUPPORT METAL MUSIC! PLAY VIDEO GAMES!
    .lion
    Damage Inc
  • PeepeewilsonPeepeewilson PVKII Team
    QUOTE (lion989 @ Apr 15 2009, 10:11 PM) »
    he was BLATANTLY walling, (he still sucked any way lol i dont even see the POINT of walling in PVK so that makes you a fuckin idiot too.)

The irony is so delicious! Please play a game for more than 3 days before you call someone out on hacking. There are plenty of people who make me look like a newb in this game. If you can't handle my "1337 H4X" you are in for a big surprise. Please read the text I quoted over and over until you have an epiphany and kill yourself.

P.S. My offer to be best buddies will always be there.
  • Sir StalwartSir Stalwart Senior
    Lol I was on a server and heard you two bickering now you are doing it on the forums?
    P.S lion I doubt that he hacks.
    A real warrior isn't unafraid, he is afraid to show it.
  • edited April 2009
    Sweet i'll definitely try the server especially if u add some surfs. but yeah whats the map list?

ps

lion it seems like peepee just wants to be friends i mean come on a youtube link of michael bolton, that shows his care is legitimate...

and kool aid, and donkey kong! what more can you ask for?
This discussion has been closed.