Let's play PVK

[BD]ScurvySam[BD]ScurvySam Senior
edited 3:04PM in PVK Discussion
pvk reunion?
I was playing PVK2 when Ice Demon and WilliamWallace showed up, and it amazed me since we've all been playing PVK (1 or 2) for like 7 years now.
So.. we have at least 4 players confirmed for an old school PVK bout. Let's all play some PVK! We haven't agreed when we would play, but I'm hoping sometime within the next few weeks. Perhaps even meet on the last sunday of each month or something crazy like that.
"For you, the day Bison graced your village was the greatest day of your life. For me? It was Tuesday."
-M. Bison

Comments

• Cool ManCool Man Senior
    edited 3:04PM
    Count me and Strider2 in.
  • edited 3:04PM
    +1
  • MasonMason Senior
    I'd play.
  • [STA]Wallace[STA]Wallace Senior
    I will play
  • edited 3:04PM
    Pvk was great, this idea is getting more awsome every time i read this thread.
  • [BD]ScurvySam[BD]ScurvySam Senior
    Okay, now to figure out which time and day would be available to the most people.
    And also, someone would need to host a server.
    This would probably be much easier if we were to set up a steam group just for playing PVK.
    "For you, the day Bison graced your village was the greatest day of your life. For me? It was Tuesday."
    -M. Bison
  • wILLI wONKAwILLI wONKA Senior
    +1

Weekends. I'm on mostly 12:00 - 18:00 +2 GMT
    Wonka chocolate is better than secks.

QUOTE (Rock'N Roll Jesus @ Mar 21 2009, 01:43 AM) »
    The archer either gets cut into peices by the zerk, or picked off by the skirmishers. The Archer needs something more than a Toy's R Us butterknife.

• gubbegubbe Senior
    I'm not that old but I'd like to join :>
  • (KOTHO)Y(KOTHO)Y Senior
    I refuse to not join in the fun and chaos