edited 12:49PM in Servers
IP 208.100.45.31:27015
18 slot Cathedral/Arena server

GAME ON!!

Comments

• J-coJ-co Tramp Senior
    edited 12:49PM
    and where is the server located?

the sad thing is, pvkii got over 50 server (its over 50), but most of them are empty...and there are just a few crowded european server...
    guitarsmallb.jpg
    I have an aristocratic smile and like to punch people
  • TCOSeEkErTCOSeEkEr Senior
    Our server is located in Chicago, IL USA. It's full for the majority of the day and very difficult to get into at night.
  • The Red CrayonThe Red Crayon 3-7-77 Vigilante #21901923 Senior
    I play it all the time, good server.
    My ingame name is Caligula, i play every so often.
  • SkuzzlebuttSkuzzlebutt Buttskuzzle Senior
    We need steam support... i was amazed that the selected mods where exploding of new players....
    A Signature
  • J-coJ-co Tramp Senior
    make a petition? if we collect enough votes, we increase the chance of pvk2 to get steam support...
    guitarsmallb.jpg
  • SkuzzlebuttSkuzzlebutt Buttskuzzle Senior
    no we wont because at the moment we are not using the orange box engine tongue.gif
    We gonna use it with 2.3 but steam just supports mods with the orange box engine.

so we just have to wait for 2.3 and then we will see if valve likes us biggrin.gif
    A Signature
  • J-coJ-co Tramp Senior
    well, DIPRIP for example switched to orange box engine after they got steam support. yesterday or the day before.. but everybody knew they would get steam support a month earlier. so i see no problem, if valve says: hey pvk2 is so great that we give them steam support in a few weeks and then they release beta 2.3...
    guitarsmallb.jpg
  • PrezimontoPrezimonto Senior
    just a bump for the TAC8 server.

if you like playing on our servers and want to show support for the community, please stop by and fill out an application for a regs tag. They're easy to get... basically, promise to follow the rules on our servers and its yours.