edited 2:44AM in Site/Forums
Be editn' ppl's posts
Who is it?
Plz edit my post mr! EDIT MY POST!
The portal is secure.

Comments

• BorumerBorumer Senior
    edited 2:44AM
    It's unbelievable bad work by the admins here to not find out who it is and permanent ban him.

To all here: If he change your post again, look at your post who changed it before you do anything else and report it.
  • BorumerBorumer Senior
    Well all I know about him is that he is gay since he wrote in my post: "I like hairy men".
  • ColonelColonel Finger Lickin' Good PVKII Team
    edited March 2008
    When was your post edited bud and in which thread?
    It's obviously someone with certain privileges, is being quite immature, and who has been active.

xq0LCrG.png
    Everything has its beginning, hop aboard the grogboat!  
    Colonel: Co-Lead | Level Designer

• MaydayMayday Engineering Supreme Senior
    edited March 2008
    It's a moderator or whoever else has moderator privledges (Beta Testers?) thinking they won't be caught.
  • DuckSauceDuckSauce May the Sauce be with you! Senior
    yeah a long time ago one of my posts got editted, then it said it was PeWR, if it's still PeWR I doubt that but you never know.. it's usually quite recognizable though that the orignal person didnt say it cause it's pretty much always like this

P.S >insert gay comment here<
    The sauciest person in the world.
  • BorumerBorumer Senior
    F*ck you PeWR!
  • chillychilly Senior, Drunk and Disorderly
    Logs are kept, the devs can view them. Beta testers lost their mod powers precisely because of behaviour like this. So in fact it was a dev that's been doing it (or me, but I only have power in certain subforums).
    move along
  • BladeBlade PVKII Team
    edited April 2008
    Ya, but now only one guy complains about that.
    Of course he doesnt explain anything and spams the forums in other topics.

So, do you want to elaborate?
  • CrazytalkCrazytalk Terminator PVKII Team
    I probably did it in a drunken rage, Fear Me!
    But honestly, I can only imagine what of your million topics was deleted.

badass.jpg

• VV Lumberjack's son Senior
    SO IT WAS YOU!
    QUOTE (Crazytalk @ Apr 1 2008, 02:21 PM) »
    I probably did it in a drunken rage, Fear Me!
    But honestly, I can only imagine what of your million topics was deleted.

LETS BAN THE MAKER!
    lol kidding

you drunk bastard!
  • BorumerBorumer Senior
    So the leader for PVKII is gay blink.gif

Serious if you want to keep the respect the fans have of your team stop doing that.... I lost a big part of it now.
  • Khaotic'Khaotic' Dinah #1 Senior
    haha i dont care if he did it or not ;D the only he wrote in mine was: OMG THEY ARE HAX0RZ!!!!! But it was in the PVK Comic thread tongue.gif
    Why loose respect for CT? Everyone wanna have some fun, not everything is business smile.gif
  • ColonelColonel Finger Lickin' Good PVKII Team
    ^^Notice the date in which the fine sir CT posted. biggrin.gif

xq0LCrG.png
    Everything has its beginning, hop aboard the grogboat!  
    Colonel: Co-Lead | Level Designer

• BorumerBorumer Senior
    Actally when I think about it Crazytalk makes a cosy atmosphere in this forum by typing shit while drunk, I mean this is a forum for PVK, and Vikings loves beer ;D
    CT is our drunked Viking!
  • Dae RyusenDae Ryusen Senior
    Theyz be playa hatin' our posts.

soz I thinkz we 'az gotza type like morons so he getz violently sick, right, when he iz seein' ourz postz man.

OR

We could either goto new zealand, goto the institute of pharmaciutical technology for 3 years, invest and later buy out a big pharmacy label, become individual sellers of the company and sell it out, then we end up having alot of money and no responsabilities, then with my market capabilities we can wait for a 2-8 year time span for someone to rise up and create a DOS machine capable of infiltrating the dutch govenor's home security system, plant a certain unsuspecting trojan which is untraceable by any of todays computer software and then we wait, we see if that dutch govenor is the post editor, and if he is, we can confront him and tell him about how naughty he has been then perma-ban him...

but that only works if the person who is editing our posts the dutch govenor...

other then what I don't know of anything we can do, unless it involves dressing up like wookies and pretending to have australian accents.

Beware the beast Man, for he is the Devil's pawn. Alone among God's primates, he kills for sport or lust or greed. Yea, he will murder his brother to possess his brother's land. Let him not breed in great numbers, for he will make a desert of his home and yours. Shun him; drive him back into his jungle lair, for he is the harbinger of death.
  • Suspect-DeviceSuspect-Device There's no such thing as rape, only surprise sex! Senior
    ...what?
  • Dae RyusenDae Ryusen Senior
    QUOTE (Suspect-Device @ Apr 23 2008, 12:28 AM) »
    ...what?

I was drunk that night, forget it

sides I have a new idea, it involves buying teh interwebs

Beware the beast Man, for he is the Devil's pawn. Alone among God's primates, he kills for sport or lust or greed. Yea, he will murder his brother to possess his brother's land. Let him not breed in great numbers, for he will make a desert of his home and yours. Shun him; drive him back into his jungle lair, for he is the harbinger of death.
  • The Red CrayonThe Red Crayon 3-7-77 Vigilante #21901923 Senior
    QUOTE (Borumer @ Mar 31 2008, 10:07 PM) »
    Well all I know about him is that he is gay since he wrote in my post: "I like hairy men".

Hahhaa, quite possibly funniest thing ive ever read here.
    My ingame name is Caligula, i play every so often.
  • Rapid-FireRapid-Fire Senior
    edited August 2008
    Why bring up an old topic?
    QUOTE(Rapid-Fire @ Aug 31 2008, 08:31 AM) »
    Why bring up an old topic?

I don't see anyone bringing it up but you.. did you delete the previous post or have you turned into a necromancer as well
  • Rapid-FireRapid-Fire Senior
    That is odd, I saw two replies yesterday necroposting this thread and now they have vanished. I have no post editing abilities apart from my own.
  • LordTrilobiteLordTrilobite Baron Grunwald disapproves. Senior
    Sure blame the gnomes.

It's a conspiracy!
    dragonattack_sig.jpg