Map idea

BlazingTigerBlazingTiger Members
edited 6:31AM in Community Maps
I need a map idea
Well I got source sdk working now. But now I have to make a whole new map. So anyone have any ideas of a map that you wish to see in PVKII. And if possible, make a blueprint of that map, or describe the map in great details.
Harry, Bill and Steve are sitting at the corner bar enjoying themselves, when Ted walks in looking distressed.

"Ted, you look awful. What's wrong?" Harry asks.

Ted says, "Last night I got really drunk, and then somewhere between here and my house, I was abducted by an alien?"

Everyone is shocked. "I heard about this kind of thing happening!" Bills says. "What did the alien do to you?"

"I don't remeber all the details," Ted says. "All I remember is being anally probed by the alien."

Everyone is horrified. "I heard that they'll do that!" Steve says. "What did the alien look like?"

Ted responds, "Carl."

Comments

• CopetCopet Senior
    edited 6:31AM
    Make a tavern brawl map biggrin.gif
    user posted image
  • SquirrelSquirrel Senior
    make a map in the middle of the ocean where to three teams actuallt could meet. the three ships would be the map, with some smaller boats around the ships. the objective could be (for now) booty. both pirates and vikings are plunderes and the knights would defend their sacred treasure. i think you get what i mean.
  • MindbugMindbug Senior
    no, we already have a map, where knights are the defenders. Make it pirates so the story behind is that pirates has plundered the knights and vikings, and now they plunder! icon_angrymob.gif
  • BlazingTigerBlazingTiger Members
    Well i'm making a blueprint of the map that i'm planning on making! I'll give you guys details of the map when I complete the blueprint of the map.
    Harry, Bill and Steve are sitting at the corner bar enjoying themselves, when Ted walks in looking distressed.

"Ted, you look awful. What's wrong?" Harry asks.

Ted says, "Last night I got really drunk, and then somewhere between here and my house, I was abducted by an alien?"

Everyone is shocked. "I heard about this kind of thing happening!" Bills says. "What did the alien do to you?"

"I don't remeber all the details," Ted says. "All I remember is being anally probed by the alien."

Everyone is horrified. "I heard that they'll do that!" Steve says. "What did the alien look like?"

Ted responds, "Carl."