300 Model Pack

Comments

• edited 7:25AM
    If you require reskins just send me the uvmaps and i shall deliver.
  • GreyfoxGreyfox Senior
    edited 7:25AM
    QUOTE (Uther The Lightbringer @ Jul 31 2007, 11:17 PM) »
    In other words, Spear viking.

yeh why can't they just have the old names.
    if you want to reskin these feel free, i can post the maps up for you.
  • miLkmiLk Senior
    Damn, it looks really neat.
    [†] Templar

Deal with it. Rock`n´roll.
  • VV Lumberjack's son Senior
    We have talked about this on other parts of the forums for so long, The vikings are the BEST choice for spartans. THE END
  • HyuukaiHyuukai Senior
    Yeah because when he made it vikings had shields smile.gif
  • edited August 2007
    Post the 3DSMax/uvmap files and i shall have a crack at it.
  • edited August 2007
    you think I made these in 3dsmax? tongue.gif

these are all made in ms3d, but i can export them as 3ds for you. link shall follow shortly when i can be arsed to do it.

Download

Btw, feel free to port these onto the vikings if you really want, but ill be porting it over to the new viking class when the new version comes out.
  • bootyseizerbootyseizer Senior
    QUOTE (CoolCookieCooks @ Jul 24 2007, 05:23 PM) »
    This forum area needs more life, so ive started work on a 300 model pack, which will replace the heavy knight.

So far I've done the shield. The sword and spear are soon to come!

Thanks to milk and some other dude for posing!

You are really good at modeling and skinning, this looks freaking sweet
  • CrazyGoblinCrazyGoblin Everybody's favorite Greenskin Senior
    QUOTE (bootyseizer @ Aug 30 2007, 03:16 PM) »
    You are really good at modeling and skinning, this looks freaking sweet

Uh, sorry to point this out, but it's been 27 days since the last post. You could've at least waited one more day, to make it 28 Days Later.

But yeah, those are some pretty cool shields. And I haven't even seen the movie yet.
  • bootyseizerbootyseizer Senior
    QUOTE (CrazyGoblin @ Aug 30 2007, 09:22 PM) »
    Uh, sorry to point this out, but it's been 27 days since the last post. You could've at least waited one more day, to make it 28 Days Later.
    But yeah, those are some pretty cool shields. And I haven't even seen the movie yet.

Ive been on holiday
    Not Really a skin, just a photo reference.
    the shield is a photoskin yes, but the rest I did by hand; as you can probably tell.
  • MANU VIKILLERMANU VIKILLER Members
    Tried your pack, really GOOD!

But the Spear just reskins the big sword of the knights, it doesn't act like a spear, stabing, the knight uses it like the sword. You didnt make an animation for the spear, or I didnt find it in your 300pack file? tongue.gif

Anyway, good work, it looks gr8! If you later make skins for the player, spartans and persians, it will rock!
    MANU VIKILLER

(Knights 4 ever!!!)
    I didnt animate anything, and the spear is actually a new model, I didnt just reskin the sword.
  • ColonelColonel Finger Lickin' Good PVKII Team
    hi ccc is there anyway i can put these awesome models on my sparta map? Lord Trilobite has them in random parts of his map and i would like to do the same, could you tell me if i could use them and where i will need to put them in order for them to be used. thanks

xq0LCrG.png
    Everything has its beginning, hop aboard the grogboat!  
    Colonel: Co-Lead | Level Designer

• My-TempleMy-Temple Members
    Nice biggrin.gif
  • SparSpar Senior
    edited December 2007
    this 300 pack dont look to bad. Say, does anybody know if theres a tutorial on the net somewhere which teaches you how to model (or edit/re colour skins and weapon skins for HL2 mods?) cuz I think I'd like to make a few.
  • LordTrilobiteLordTrilobite Baron Grunwald disapproves. Senior
    QUOTE (Colonel Sanders @ Oct 5 2007, 02:43 PM) »
    hi ccc is there anyway i can put these awesome models on my sparta map? Lord Trilobite has them in random parts of his map and i would like to do the same, could you tell me if i could use them and where i will need to put them in order for them to be used. thanks

A bit late reply, but anyway, CoolCookieCooks made a different version of the shield for my map so I could use it as a prop and it didn't replace all the weapons.
    But when the new patch is coming out he said he'd make the pack for the vikings too, so then I'll implement the weapons as replacement for the normal weapons, this way there aren't any different versions of the props needed.
    dragonattack_sig.jpg
  • LordTrilobiteLordTrilobite Baron Grunwald disapproves. Senior
    Bump...

So, now that Beta 2 is around the corner, will there be a version of this pack for the vikings?
    dragonattack_sig.jpg
  • AmerikaAmerika Honkey Senior
    yeah, that's a good question! i hope so.
    imageI love eggs!
    QUOTE (Gee Hawd @ Nov 20 2007, 11:59 AM) »
    They're all transsexuals... but you wouldn't know that, YOU FAILED THE TEST

Maaaaaybe. I was first looking at making a Jack Sparrow pirate captain model.
  • ChickenKingChickenKing Members
    how can it be a 300 model pack... or do you mean it replaces all the textures and player models?
    I am currently addicted to the source engine
    its a 300 model pack... it contains a pack of models rather than an individual model.
  • NaddarNaddar Members
    does this model pack still work with beta 2?
  • darktimesdarktimes Senior
    it should. but its not ensured
    _
    why are you reading this?
    I havent given it a go yet, not 100% sure. Feel free to give it a go and report back here though tongue.gif
  • bryceeedbryceeed Members
    where do u extract this file to please tell
  • Dae RyusenDae Ryusen Senior
    THIS IS CREATIVE, NOT INCREDIBLY AWESOME, BUT IF IT WAS A PICTURE, I WOULD PUT IT ON MY FRIDGE.

Beware the beast Man, for he is the Devil's pawn. Alone among God's primates, he kills for sport or lust or greed. Yea, he will murder his brother to possess his brother's land. Let him not breed in great numbers, for he will make a desert of his home and yours. Shun him; drive him back into his jungle lair, for he is the harbinger of death.
  • DreamWorksDreamWorks Senior
    QUOTE (Oh Dae-su @ Apr 17 2008, 08:42 PM) »
    THIS IS CREATIVE, NOT INCREDIBLY AWESOME, BUT IF IT WAS A PICTURE, I WOULD PUT IT ON MY FRIDGE.

Dea-su... You're trying to be cool, exciting or what? I "love" people like you. 16 years old, spammer and clever like radio.
    Ok, just take it easy. You are making enemies with all that creepy stuff you produce. You aren't exciting.

Stop right now, or leave this community. Play PVK as well, but stop visiting this forum. There's no space for faggots like you.