Throwing Axe

1235»

Comments

• GarreettGarreett Senior
    edited 9:59PM
    Play PVK 1. I think the max you could pickup was 6. Not sure though, my favourite class was the spear viking.
  • Number NineNumber Nine Senior
    Max pickup was 8. It took 3-4 axes to kill someone depending on their class and armor.
  • GreyfoxGreyfox Senior
    i was abit disappointed with the lack of range of the spears in PVKi, mind you they did enormous amounts of damage, only two of them though sad.gif
  • DoomsirenDoomsiren Senior

its about axes, just to remind you
  • GreyfoxGreyfox Senior
    i was refering to the post before the one before mine
  • DoomsirenDoomsiren Senior
    its still image
  • GreyfoxGreyfox Senior
    yeh but theres no post for spear vikings sad.gif o well i gess your right i dont see what harm it can do talking about it though
  • GreyfoxGreyfox Senior
    I hope they keep the juggling idle animation for the throwing axes that was really well done in the first
  • Beer_HunterBeer_Hunter Senior
    QUOTE (Greyfox @ May 15 2007, 10:29 PM) »
    I hope they keep the juggling idle animation for the throwing axes that was really well done in the first

Yeah, it was really funny the first time I saw it tongue.gif
    First beta player :D
  • The OrcThe Orc Senior
    Axe=Chopping=Bloody=Ruthlezz=Fun................... Spearz=Long Range=pain in tha azz=Strategy.. whut wouldh ya take matez? my"z style"z iz ,Chop, Smash, ..Orc"z n Viking"z are made foe figthing n whinning! icon_grog.gif
    I"m Tha Orc N You"z Tha Not! Mah Chopping Shall Never Fail Intill Mah Bloodlust Iz FoeFilling
  • GreyfoxGreyfox Senior
    QUOTE (The Orc @ Sep 27 2007, 05:06 PM) »
    Axe=Chopping=Bloody=Ruthlezz=Fun................... Spearz=Long Range=pain in tha azz=Strategy.. whut wouldh ya take matez? my"z style"z iz ,Chop, Smash, ..Orc"z n Viking"z are made foe figthing n whinning! icon_grog.gif

waw thats a revive.
  • -Valemarr--Valemarr- The Smiting Smiter Senior
    Huge revive right there nj X_X
    That one Teutonic Knight that used to smite thee.
  • CrazyGoblinCrazyGoblin Everybody's favorite Greenskin Senior
    Certainly not the longest I've seen, but still...
  • PineconePinecone Members
    That's what she said
  • The OrcThe Orc Senior
    whateva"z long range iz juzt foe "cheap killz" in mah wordz. if yah wanna die az a real warrior, beta run from tha long range weponz, n stick to da real figthz....
    I"m Tha Orc N You"z Tha Not! Mah Chopping Shall Never Fail Intill Mah Bloodlust Iz FoeFilling
  • PeWRPeWR Famous writer Senior
    This isn't a roleplay forum -.-
  • LordTrilobiteLordTrilobite Baron Grunwald disapproves. Senior
    Nor is bad spelling anything to be proud of, seriously, learn to spell The Orc.
    dragonattack_sig.jpg