Menus and Achievements in 2.3!

Comments

• MasonMason Senior
    edited 12:25PM
    Haha, "Madoff" with the chest.
  • MiggogMiggog PVKII Team, Beta Tester
    edited September 2009
    Who is the author of this newmap Sandstorm? Is it one of those new environmental artists? wink.gif

Also pay attention to symbols on top of the screen in the scoreboard picture. New territory gamemode, maybe? Nice...

EDIT: Whoops. Crazytalk already mentioned about the symbols in his post.
    lego_sig250_v3_zps09b6104b.jpg
  • AngriparenAngriparen Senior
    Amazing work, all of it! The knight on the loadingscreen looks so badass, makes me wanna play as him now! (never happened beforee) icon_knight3.gif
  • GeleiaGeleia ロリコン Senior
    One word: cheese.

This menu background remember me about movie posters
  • beautiful

ah, now I realize why i've been waiting.
  • Shadowex3Shadowex3 ѺϡϟᐝᕔᙰᔒѪҨ Senior
    edited September 2009
    beautiful

ah, now I realize why i've been waiting.

^^^ seconded.
  • skenvoskenvo senior
    Im totally makin the new loading screen my desktop
    useful things for me to copy-paste at my leisure OR ELSE:
    It's Its so he's is IS Is
    S S S s ss s SS
  • lillemakkenlillemakken Senior, senior
    I can't wait for the 10.000 hook damage

Hehe, I just knew that you will try to get that achivement, TheManOfWar tongue.gif

Would it be embarassing if I got it before you? :3

Cheers :]
    According to pvkii.com/forums,
    - Reaching enemies beyond your weapon model isn't a problem(you're just bad at dodging!)
    - Archer isn't overpowered
    - Higher post count is equivalent to higher skill, experience and knowledge in-game
  • NichoNicho Senior
    QUOTE (skenvo @ Sep 18 2009, 07:21 AM) »
    Im totally makin the new loading screen my desktop

Already did :lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

You know, even though some of us have waited for so long (and I know I have tongue.gif) it makes it all the more sweeter when it finally comes out! Thanks devs, for taking the time to make this mod so spectacular, even though you have jobs/lives/other interests/etc....

You should almost call this PVK II Beta 3.0 with all these new additions, bug fixes, maps, even a new engine... is the lack of the two other classes (sharpshooter+man-at-arms) what's holding you back? It just seems like this patch deserves more than a "mere" decimal!
    "You think books aren't scary? You can't spell 'book' without 'boo'!"

- Stephen Colbert
  • BadGuyBadGuy Senior
    QUOTE (Nicho @ Sep 18 2009, 06:49 AM) »
    Already did :lol:

You know, even though some of us have waited for so long (and I know I have :P) it makes it all the more sweeter when it finally comes out! Thanks devs, for taking the time to make this mod so spectacular, even though you have jobs/lives/other interests/etc....

You should almost call this PVK II Beta 3.0 with all these new additions, bug fixes, maps, even a new engine... is the lack of the two other classes (sharpshooter+man-at-arms) what's holding you back? It just seems like this patch deserves more than a "mere" decimal!

I think 3.0 should include all of the 9 original classes . 4.0 with all new planned classes. Etc. :D
    "if you lived near me I would've drowned you in a bucket of your mothers blood" - Wolfy Snackrib
    QUOTE (Sven Svennson @ Mar 9 2010, 04:12 AM) »
    Maybe I need a break from PVK.

I think that the release with all 9 original class shouldn't be BETA anymore.

Later classes should just be PVK II 2.0, 3.0...
  • L4teniusL4tenius The Monkeyhandler Senior
    Those achievements are awesome, menu is way-too-cool, scoreboard rocks and you guys are the best!
    I love 2.3! I didn't even know there is going to be achievements, that is really nice.
    And new maps O_o... icon_agapirate.gif icon_viking.gif icon_knight3.gif
    .....................................P........V.......K.......................2
    <
    FEAR THE MONKEY
  • F@G!F@G! Senior
    Oh, my, God. I have tears in my eyes. This will be so epic.. Seriously, this mod rivals GAMES made by Valve. I have a feeling Valve will buy up PVK, like it did with CS.
  • HeiHei and truly did she know the name of the Kong Senior
    HOLD ON CRAZYTALK

these orgasmically beautiful new models won't make my game run like Age-Of-sludgey-Crap, will they?
  • Sir StalwartSir Stalwart Senior
    The scoreboard is unlike any i've seen before, I didn't know it would look like that at all. and the loading screen is spectacular,and the character selection screen is even better than the one it has which is pretty good anyway. Awesome work, Now i really cant wait!
    A real warrior isn't unafraid, he is afraid to show it.
    they didn't buy natural selection so... no...
  • AmerikaAmerika Honkey Senior
    oohhh! Crazy and team, I LOVE THE NEW SCOREBOARD! This is going to be totally awesome! Now I won't be at the bottom of the rankings when I play just because I'm willing to die to do the objective!...as long as the doing the objectives give you enough points to justify dying.
    imageI love eggs!
    QUOTE (Gee Hawd @ Nov 20 2007, 11:59 AM) »
    They're all transsexuals... but you wouldn't know that, YOU FAILED THE TEST

• blackbeard782blackbeard782 Senior
    QUOTE (Crazytalk @ Sep 16 2009, 08:51 PM) »

your picture is creepy
  • Teh_SuxTeh_Sux Senior
    I haven in love with PVKII once again, after 2 years.
    I have learned my lesson at last and may have a real forum signature thanks to the kind mercy of Bingo Bango
  • GLOCKY1GLOCKY1 senior
    is it just me or did PVK just boost up like 200% on the awesome points?
    QUOTE (GLOCKY1 @ Sep 19 2009, 06:05 PM) »
    is it just me or did PVK just boost up like 200% on the awesome points?

Nope...maybe 250%...
    Really now you have to give us the new 2.3 because you are giving us new news and teasing us to death.
    <
    FEAR THE MONKEY
  • ZinuXZinuX Mutated Walrus Hamster Members, Beta Tester
    edited September 2009
    QUOTE (L4tenius @ Sep 19 2009, 08:12 PM) »
    Really now you have to give us the new 2.3 because you are giving us new news and teasing us to death.

I do not find posting a news post about 2.3 once a month (and a half) that teasing.
    It was way more in march. I really thought at that time that it would be out in may tongue.gif
    dragonattacksig04.pngrage.jpg
    QUOTE (ZinuX @ Sep 19 2009, 09:16 PM) »
    I do not find posting a news post about 2.3 once a month (and a half) that teasing.
    It was way more in march. I really thought at that time that it would be out in may tongue.gif

Goddamnit you ruined my hope ZinuX! tongue.gif
    <
    FEAR THE MONKEY
  • NichoNicho Senior
    QUOTE (L4tenius @ Sep 19 2009, 10:23 PM) »
    Goddamnit you ruined my hope ZinuX! tongue.gif

Yep, this unpredictablity is a real killer icon_noimageaccident.gif

- Stephen Colbert
  • FrodogornFrodogorn Senior
    edited September 2009
    When this patch comes out I can finally die happy! If not I'll cry like the smile there --> icon_catapult.gif
    Oh my god, I can't wait..........everything I wanna do is making maps to PVKII because no-other game is as interesting as PVK.
    We need the 2.3!

Did some1 say that after 2.3 you are announcing these updates more frequently?
    <
    FEAR THE MONKEY
  • NichoNicho Senior
    edited September 2009
    QUOTE (L4tenius @ Sep 22 2009, 01:27 PM) »
    Oh my god, I can't wait..........everything I wanna do is making maps to PVKII because no-other game is as interesting as PVK.
    We need the 2.3!

Did some1 say that after 2.3 you are announcing these updates more frequently?

Pretty easy to do that... I mean, they just missed the 1 year anniversary of patch 2.2 tongue.gif (not trying to rub it in, just get on with it... you can't blame us for getting anxious :lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> )

An update a year is more frequent than now, so yeah...

- Stephen Colbert
  • samgriffithssamgriffiths Senior
    2.3 is a very large update.

Stay Tuned.

icon_yarrpirate.gif

Never put off until tomorrow, something you can get done today.

• BanokBanok Senior
    looks good, keep up good work
  • BanokBanok Senior
    QUOTE (ivan55599 @ Sep 17 2009, 12:07 PM) »
    "awsome you cant see other peoples kills/deaths, hopefully this will prevent the kd/r whoren."

maybe little, but u have scorewhores tongue.gif

score whoring is fine, it means people play the objective. the whole reason kdr whores are gay is because they dont do objective (and also usually only play HK like the noobs they are)