The Nobody cares...but Thread!

Comments

• edited 7:15PM
    Nobody cares, but I'm getting shirleyty tonight and love rubbing all over Koko. Message me on steam for pics. Preview of tonight image
  • FelisFelis Glitch Kitty PVKII Team
    edited 7:15PM
    Mango wrote:

Nobody cares, but I'm getting shirleyty tonight and love rubbing all over Koko. Message me on steam for pics. Preview of tonight http://youtu.be/UXqnfDc03uc?t=7s

Your steamid please.
    Felis wrote:

Your steamid please.

Scruff Mcgruff Chicago, Illinois 60652
    News Alert: Strange invaders have been reported in houses all across the US. If you encounter this creature, you are advised not to upset the creature. Its spells are to be considered deadly. https://mtc.cdn.vine.co/r/videos/B045FEA91C1171254077502459904_35ecd77554d.1.5.1649348960371735357.mp4?versionId=mYvpKo58aN_U.J8LPifOXZN_.cCu2yid
  • edited February 2015
    Nobody cares, but someone came up to me and told me how the internet is being ruined by evil unseen forces. I finished chugging my 10w-30 motor oil . Wiping the corner of my mouth I uttered, "No pathetic puny keyboard piss boy is going to ruin the internet under my watch." Clumsily, I dove out the nearest window for dramatic effect. After picking out all the glass shards from the back of the neighbor I landed on, I started sprinting in the first direction the wind blew me. With my bangs blowing in the air and my hat barely staying on my head, I saw a local internet cafe. "It's go time", I exclaimed before doing the sweetest double jump kick you have ever seen to break down the doors. The electric sliding doors dodged my sweet kick, and I knocked over a condiment island. The barista was unphased by my actions due to the hemorrhoid riddled man at the counter demanding a super specific beverage. My brows furrowed as I personally fixed this hemorrhoid issue and punted him out of the cafe. I explained my mission to the barista and she pointed me to all the skinny hipsters on Macbooks in the wifi area. Cracking my knuckles I coolly said "I hope someone is ready for a game of pick up sticks because I'm about to break a bundle of twig boys." After 90 seconds of awesome kung fu that made Jackie Chan look like a special olympian, there were no more twigs to break. My gut was telling me that this was only the beginning of removing the choking weeds from the garden of Eden we call the internet. I ordered a chai tea from the barista and she wrote my name is some pretty sweet blue ink on the side of the cup. I was now in the parking lot waiting for the universe to point my fist of justice in the direction of the face I needed to rearrange into a broken smile. A comcast work truck was coming down the road, bingo. I performed a mighty leap and landed on top of the truck while still holding my tea, wearing a white shirt was a bad choice. After about twenty minutes of truck surfing, we arrived at the headquarters of evil incarnate. Rolling off the top of the cab, I performed a super masculine heel kick through the driver side window knocking out the driver, can't let the scout inform the hive. After heroically diving through the lobby window, I was greeted by a male front desk worker. He asked for my name. I held my cup up for him to read my name. He squinted to read the letters on the cup, but the only thing he got to read was the scabs on my knuckles that came through the cup to say hello to his now broken face. My heart began racing, my hair was standing, my inner otter was raging, and it was time to free the internet from the shackles of trolls. I ran wild through the building raining blows and puns upon anyone that crossed my path. I could hear no more conscious heart beats, but I could still smell the stank of evil. There was a giant vault door a few hallways down. I spit at the door hinges and blew them off before ripping the door of its hinges with my rippling biceps. A giant brain in a tall cylinder of fluids sat on top of a hive of servers it was connected to to feed commands. The brain began pulsating and invaded my mind. Echoing in mind I could hear it say, "You will never defeat me you imbecile! AHAHAHAHAHA" I flexed his presence out of mind and said. "Defeat? I'm about to teach you about the only feet you will need to learn about." I performed my secret flying otter sweet kick. His glass burst, liquid rushed upon the server starting an electrical fire. He tried to pull an Andross on me and take me with him into the flames, but my mighty otter pound kick begged to differ. He crashed into the flames, while I was doing sweet double jumping back flips out of harms way. Evil had been vanquished. I returned home from my quest to inform my friend of my heroic deeds. I am now under house arrest.
    PILu8iN.gif
  • MiggogMiggog PVKII Team, Beta Tester
    edited February 2015
    Nobody cares, but my dog trapped me in my storage building until I agreed to play with her.

B9DHZXdCQAAAeDc.jpg
  • Echo of the pastEcho of the past Members, Senior
  • Dr. ODr. O Minister of Roggen Senior
    edited February 2015
    This video is not available in Germany :/
    Nab country.
    PVKII Server: The House of Dr. O
    --friendly fire
    --manual block

My maps/plugins:
    te_sahara_b1 : http://pvkii.gameban...com/maps/184372
    Weddings: http://forums.allied...ad.php?t=221933

15:55 - Sir Whiskeyngton: well you're the minister of roggen
    15:55 - Sir Whiskeyngton: you'd just be doing your job
    15:56 - Sir Whiskeyngton: I need to send an army of monks to the enemy
    15:56 - Sir Whiskeyngton: since I'm the minister of propaganda

5:22 PM - Felis catus: QSBtYW4gY2hvb3NlcywgYSBzbGF2ZSBvYmV5cywgQWxsIHdvcmsgYW5kIG5vIHBsYXkgbWFrZXMgU2lyIFdoaXNrZXluZ3RvbiBhIGR1bGwgYm95Lg==
    5:22 PM - Felis catus: base64
    5:23 PM - Sir Whiskeyngton: nab
    5:23 PM - Felis catus: dr o could translate that without a decoder
    5:23 PM - Felis catus: he is a wizard
    5:23 PM - Felis catus: he actually programmed roggen
    5:24 PM - Felis catus: he programmed the world
    5:24 PM - Felis catus: how it behaves
    5:24 PM - Felis catus: dr o is god
    5:24 PM - Sir Whiskeyngton: lol
    5:24 PM - Sir Whiskeyngton: you forgot the first commandment
    5:25 PM - Sir Whiskeyngton: 1. Thou shalt have no gods; thou shalt only have Budnab.
    5:25 PM - Felis catus: dr o made him
    5:25 PM - Felis catus: dr o defined the gods
    5:25 PM - Felis catus: dr o did everything
    5:25 PM - Felis catus: he is the god

• KOKORONOKAWARIKOKORONOKAWARI Funny Little Japanese Drawing Person Senior
    I'm certified now

LT1_zpsfegchmyt.png

Nichi2EditCROP_zpscolnflbv.gifKarenPirate1Crop_zps5ccbfa57.gifNichi1CROP_zpspr3i3epd.gif
    http://steamcommunit...m/groups/aclans Join and be pro today!

10402520_1443600839260675_3566335342614205908_nRESIZE_zpsf8423ece.jpg
    output_6Dn6Cs_zpse8ae5afc.gif
    tumblr_mq1t1bZGDA1r30985o1_400_zps948e174a.gif
    tumblr_mviov3cTGP1r8bshso1_500_zpsbada721a.gif
    "I like axes"
    --kokoronokawari
    loli loli loli loli loli loli loli loli

Warning: This may make you dripping wet

This song needs to be in more karaoke places

Nichi2EditCROP_zpscolnflbv.gifKarenPirate1Crop_zps5ccbfa57.gifNichi1CROP_zpspr3i3epd.gif

"I like axes"
    --kokoronokawari

• edited February 2015
    Nobody cares, but I had a dream a night ago I'd like to share.

I was walking down the street, but wasn't alone. The person in front of me was myself, maybe it was him that wasn't alone. I was the shadow. Nervously, I asked where we are going. Myself told me we were going to this girl's house that I had long time feelings for. After answering my own question, we pulled together into one entity, as if my consciousness was playing catch up to my physical body.
    We are now outside her house, I knock on the door and she answers. After inviting me in, she sits me down at her table and prepares tea. It was a dark blend, strong aroma yet a weak body. A few silent moments pass of us just sipping tea. She stands up and informs me that she has to take a shower. She request that I wait and relax here for her.
    She goes off to shower. I notice there is a stack of small saucer plates in reaching distance. Slowly reaching, gripping, and pulling the plates to me, I hold them in my hands close to my chest. My arms slowly lift the stack of plates up to my mouth and I bite into the stack of plates. Chewing the shards doesn't cut my gums, but I can feel the pain in my teeth. After a hard swallow, I take another bite. This continues until the stack of plates are even halved.
    Suddenly, I begin to worry what she will think or say about the debasing of her plates. Greater fear fills me when I begin wonder what she will think when she sees that I didn't finish eating them and they are being wasted. I convince myself to continue eating the plates. Before I can take the next bite, I begin to worry what will happen when these shards pass through my bowels. Anxiously, I set the plates on the table and continue to sip tea while I wait for her to finish showering. She never returns.
    First post as a dev, yay!
    2709631162.png

2709631162.png

Flipping through my bible and I can't find where this is located. Do you have a book and chapter number?
    Mango wrote:

Flipping through my bible and I can't find where this is located. Do you have a book and chapter number?

http://nabsquad.jimdo.com/shop/
  • Dr.ClericDr.Cleric Senior

Goddamnit they only ship to Romania, guess I gotta move.
    “I don't have moments of weakness. I'm Rik Mayall.” -Rik Mayall
    SNL1_zpsnwv7ui3v.png

"I like axes"
    --kokoronokawari

MEQovHf.jpg
    Dr.Cleric wrote:

Goddamnit they only ship to Romania, guess I gotta move.

International shipping coming soon!
    Felis wrote:

MEQovHf.jpg

That is my family's city! My blood runs deep there! My name is actually Christopher S. Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch! I was just counted absent everyday at school when there was roll call, and the DMV is pure hell.
  • edited February 2015
    Literally nobody cares, but Michael Jordan is slapping the doo doo butter out of this kid's ass.

• OPlatypusOPlatypus Senior
    The dress is white and gold... Wait am I late to the party?
    I went to the mall yesterday to get my tea on, when I saw something that made the veins on my muscles throb. Some hipster twig boy was pulling some neckbeard garbage on this nice lady in the comic book section in Books A Million. The little stick boy saw me slowly approaching him and made a run for his life. After a destructive rampage chase through the mall, I caught up with him in the parking garage. Someone just happened to be recording the event.

• Pache94Pache94 Donald Thumb Beta Tester
    look who was at the twitch front page
    FmJhM3s.jpg
    chfVAie.jpg
    king_k__rool_by_biel12-d3f0vny.gif
    edited March 2015
    :o
    Nobody cares, but I'm not feeling well. I thought I was feeling a little green under the gills, but that's not it at all. I'm feeling. . . feeling . . . EEL EEL EEL EEL!

WoDRAmE.jpg