.oOo. Templar's Haven Server W/Scripts

LongfeatherLongfeather Senior
edited 7:23AM in Scripting
Good Afternoon,
I run the .oOo. Templar's Haven server and currently we are using Sourcemod and I have built serveral scripts and merged them into 1. We have internal ranking for our server of course but I am also building a Sub-Class Script that once you choose your class when you first join it will ask you for your sub-class. As you level up while playing you will unlock different but not more powerful attacks and bonuses. This way the game remains balances as much as possible with such a mod. Currently I have it so when you kill someone of the opposite team it will grant you certain health back, this is in testing and seems to be working well so far. I am also working on a self heal for the archer class that they can use once a round. If any of you are interested in sharing my script, just let me know

Longfeather

Comments

• Trojan•CliniqueTrojan•Clinique Be precise. A lack of precision is dangerous. Senior
    edited 7:23AM
    Interesting Longfeather smile.gif
  • SkuzzlebuttSkuzzlebutt Buttskuzzle Senior
    gonna test your server in next time to see
    sounds intresting
    A Signature
  • MaydayMayday Engineering Supreme Senior
    I keep getting negative health back
  • LongfeatherLongfeather Senior
    I depends if you have the Grail or not, if you have the grail it will pull down your health. If you do not have the grail it will give you health on kills. What about the 1 time heal, did you try that?