Multiple func_territory

SkruvmejselSkruvmejsel Senior
edited 11:59PM in Community Maps
(:?
Sorry if this has been asked already but I don't know what to search for..
Simple:
I wounder how to (if possible) use a trigger that enables one of three territory's on a map and when pushed again it cycles to a specific territory?

Exampel:
Round starts - all/none territory's is enabled
Button 1 is pressed - Only territory A is enabled
Button 2 is pressed - Territory B is enabled, Territory A is disabled
Button 3 is pressed - Territory C is enabled, Territory B is disabled
Button 2 is pressed - Territory B is enabled, Territory C is disabled
you get the point..

If any one could put up an simple example with this feature and just one room would be nice (:

Comments

• CrazytalkCrazytalk Terminator PVKII Team
    edited 11:59PM
    There may be inputs to enable or disable the entity that you link to from the button when it's pushed.

If not, it's something that can be easily added to 2.3.

badass.jpg

• SkruvmejselSkruvmejsel Senior
    Oh right, i feel very stupid now. tongue.gif
    I was thinking first of making a switch that cycles between the different territory's. But then i thought that it would be better to make buttons instead so you can choose what to switch to.
    The problem is that I already knew how to do that (I think) lol.
  • LhorkanLhorkan PVKII Team, Senior
    A switch that cycles through territories would probably be done with a set-up of logic_branches (that's what I always use for stuff that has to happen in a certain order). Doing the button approach is obviously going to be a lot easier.

I wonder if a map where the players decide what territory to use would work though. I'm looking forward to seeing what you make out of it. wink.gif
    dragonattacksig03-1.png
  • SkruvmejselSkruvmejsel Senior
    QUOTE (Lhorkan @ Mar 23 2009, 11:10 PM) »
    A switch that cycles through territories would probably be done with a set-up of logic_branches (that's what I always use for stuff that has to happen in a certain order). Doing the button approach is obviously going to be a lot easier.

I wonder if a map where the players decide what territory to use would work though. I'm looking forward to seeing what you make out of it. wink.gif

Well I have abandoned this concept, but I think it was a very cool concept.
    You see the theme is modern time but the skins still fit in the environment. I was thinking that every team have one territory for each team and the territory's location is in each respective spawns. I had the idea of making the Knight spawn a theater looking like Romeo and Juliet, Pirate spawn is like a ocean with a raft with 2d waves, and finely viking spawn is a gay strip club lol. Every team want the spotlight on max but there is only electricity for one team at a time, so you have to go to the distribution board and switch to it's respective spawn. :b

But who knows, maby I will probably complete this map some day after this current map? (:
  • ZinuXZinuX Mutated Walrus Hamster Members, Beta Tester
    lawl, that idea is rofl.
    It is certainly a really entertaining idea tongue.gif
    dragonattacksig04.pngrage.jpg