need an opinion or some help

MitchMitch Banned
edited September 2008 in Community Maps
doesnt involve pvkii 100% just so you know.
k so I know banjo boy is a fan of banjo kazooie and so am I and probably other people most likely are here too but. Heres the thing I was considering making..if possible but not any time particularly soon, a little banjo kazooie maps campaign. Its where you know it uses trigger_changelevel and teleports for new areas and things like that. i was hoping perhaps one of you could tell me...or help me find a forum or resource that tells me how to implement garrys mod in to my game selection for hammer valve editor. See I was thinking if since garrys mod is the most played mod ever to be released (for 10 bucks lol) I would start the campaign type thingy (assuming all mapping things remain stable as I make them) for garrys mod. Though if I cant do that I was either considering hl2dm or pvkii. So basically in an aka version. Who can help me get garrys mod in to my "current game" selection for source sdk, OR, who thinks I should try this bk campaign (of maps only not npcs custom models or the whole shabang...less someone wants to help) for hl2dm or pvkii. If I do pvkii it wont get played and adored as much as it might on hl2dm or garrys mod. Im stuck between some choices. Please leave a comment either explaining how to get gmod 10 in to source sdk or vote on what game/mod you think it should be started in.

Update: Ok i got a good oddle of votes which now makes a total of...DUN DUN DUN!!!....2. so i guess i will start it on pvkii and if i want to switch it i can just do that later but simply modify the maps to fit that games codes ands things. anyway can anyone possibly supply textures and help meh get em in to my future maps once again IF they go well in developement which im sure they will using step by step instructions and help with interlopers.com. but anyways if you know how to make textures and get em in to hammer (and get them to work and be part of the map when downloading it) please let me know. dear god im gonna be waiting for eternity for a positive response of this update.
MOVIEZ AND OLIVE GARDEN

Comments

• Banjo BoyBanjo Boy Pickin' to Beat the Devil PVKII Team, Authorized Creator
    edited 5:35AM
    I think there are already a couple of banjo kazooie maps for source, if they are found I could edit them a tiny lil bit like I did with crossfire and skyworld.
  • -AOD- Bruce Campbell-AOD- Bruce Campbell Authorized Creator, Senior
    I was actually seriously considering making Treasure Trove Cove into a PVKII map. With the music and everything.
    image-1.gif
  • MitchMitch Banned
    QUOTE(-AOD- Bruce Campbell @ Sep 16 2008, 07:01 PM) »
    I was actually seriously considering making Treasure Trove Cove into a PVKII map. With the music and everything.

wait your srred? from that other like...forum that my friend was talkin about who also likes banjo kazooie and banjo tooie? with like the picture of the town stone stairs and stuff?
    MOVIEZ AND OLIVE GARDEN
  • MitchMitch Banned
    QUOTE(Banjo Boy @ Sep 16 2008, 01:14 AM) »
    I think there are already a couple of banjo kazooie maps for source, if they are found I could edit them a tiny lil bit like I did with crossfire and skyworld.

well please let me know of them, links for downloads. how many there are that you know of, would be helpful thanks.
    MOVIEZ AND OLIVE GARDEN
  • -AOD- Bruce Campbell-AOD- Bruce Campbell Authorized Creator, Senior
    QUOTE(Mitch @ Sep 16 2008, 06:11 PM) »
    wait your srred? from that other like...forum that my friend was talkin about who also likes banjo kazooie and banjo tooie? with like the picture of the town stone stairs and stuff?
    What?
    image-1.gif
  • MitchMitch Banned
    QUOTE(-AOD- Bruce Campbell @ Sep 17 2008, 04:26 AM) »
    What?

oh wait never mind you said treasure trove cove and i was thinking of jolly rogers lagoon. nevers minds lolz loszl
    MOVIEZ AND OLIVE GARDEN