Valhalla's Vicious Vikings [-vVv-]

Comments

• JanrokJanrok Senior
    edited August 2008
    Actually me, Lord Trilobite and Suspect Device made a chat about the clan, we started saying names for it. Then we decided we wanted the tag to be vVv, Trilobite suggested Valhalla's Valiant Vikings, then I said Valhalla's Vicious Vikings. After that, we all rejoiced about how awesome that sounded.

-the end-
  • Banjo BoyBanjo Boy Pickin' to Beat the Devil PVKII Team, Authorized Creator
    edited 10:05PM
    QUOTE(Hail Janrok @ Aug 4 2008, 07:12 PM) »
    Actually me, Lord Trilobite and Suspect Device made a chat about the clan, we started saying names for it. Then we decided we wanted the tag to be vVv, Trilobite suggested Valhalla's Valiant Vikings, then I said Valhalla's Vicious Vikings. After that, we all rejoiced about how awesome that sounded.

-the end-

I was in that chat as well yo!
  • LordTrilobiteLordTrilobite Baron Grunwald disapproves. Senior
    I've never even heard of those servers. tongue.gif
    dragonattack_sig.jpg
  • DuckSauceDuckSauce May the Sauce be with you! Senior
    ohmagawd this clan: http://forums.pvkii.com/index.php?showtopic=2317&st=0
    has V as their tag! you so stole their name!

/end whining

seriously Vikings is a common name and they're a viking name, obviously they have V's, stop whinign Naitzirc >_>
    The sauciest person in the world.
  • edited 10:05PM
    yeah but .. VALHALLA VIKINGS ... you took and also with - - In the name ...

besides i did those servers on beta 1 before that [V] clan even existed..
    Did you seriously come back from the dead just to whine and accuse us of stealing?

Again.
    QUOTE(LordTrilobite @ Aug 5 2008, 01:19 AM) »
    I've never even heard of those servers. tongue.gif

Now stop whining.
    dragonattack_sig.jpg
    QUOTE(LordTrilobite @ Aug 7 2008, 05:56 PM) »
    Did you seriously come back from the dead just to whine and accuse us of stealing?

it's because of all the necromancers around on the forums these days.. reviving old threads.. maybe they accidently revived him to?
  • J-coJ-co Tramp Senior
    Hey, although the archery contest did not even started, i got a suggestion which came up when i saw the olympics opening ceremony. PVKII Olympics! The diciplins could be: Again archery, axe throwing, long keg-bashing, dueling(zerker vs. HK or HKvs. Hk/Zerk.vs.Zerk for 100%balance), long throw(with axe because they dont fly that long, the sense for the right angle is important)...maybe you can think of more diciplins. And we need a suitable map...the archery range map could fit, if there are two additions: a fighting pit and an open place for long throwing...i think this could be alot of fun...
    guitarsmallb.jpg
    I have an aristocratic smile and like to punch people
    Lol, though, where are you gonna get such disipline in an internet game?
    dragonattack_sig.jpg
  • Banjo BoyBanjo Boy Pickin' to Beat the Devil PVKII Team, Authorized Creator
    QUOTE(JCO @ Aug 8 2008, 05:22 PM) »
    Hey, although the archery contest did not even started, i got a suggestion which came up when i saw the olympics opening ceremony. PVKII Olympics! The diciplins could be: Again archery, axe throwing, long keg-bashing, dueling(zerker vs. HK or HKvs. Hk/Zerk.vs.Zerk for 100%balance), long throw(with axe because they dont fly that long, the sense for the right angle is important)...maybe you can think of more diciplins. And we need a suitable map...the archery range map could fit, if there are two additions: a fighting pit and an open place for long throwing...i think this could be alot of fun...

Surf Olympics?
  • Brother PedroBrother Pedro Senior
    QUOTE(LordTrilobite @ Aug 8 2008, 02:15 PM) »
    Lol, though, where are you gonna get such disipline in an internet game?

PUG, duh
    Pug?
    dragonattack_sig.jpg
    edited August 2008
    The archery contest today was quite a success, six (excluding me) of our 14 members turned up, and it was quite fun.

So here are the results.

In the first three rounds.
    Pain the Endless - 130
    Snorky - 90
    Deadork - 40
    Suspect Device - 110
    JCO - 130
    Potato juice - 130

Fourth round.
    Pain the Endless - 50
    JCO - 50
    Potato Juice - 30

And in the last round Pain and JCO kept both shooting the same amount of scores, so we settled on who first got to shoot Potato juice while moving with the same amount of arrows.
    Since JCO managed to kill Potato juice first, I herby declare him the winner of this first PVKII archery contest.

Congratz!
    And here is your reward JCO, you can put this in your avatar or signature or something.

Since it all went swimingly I'm considdering hosting a contest that isn't just for clan member only.
    dragonattack_sig.jpg
    thats like the most hilarious way to finish the contest ever.. I wish I were there.. DIE JUICE DIE!
    did anyone record it>_>?
  • J-coJ-co Tramp Senior
    It was funny how Potatoe jumped around and pain and me shot at him...thanks for the great contest and for the cool trophy! I will put it in my sig...
    guitarsmallb.jpg
    QUOTE(DuckSauce @ Aug 9 2008, 08:25 PM) »
    thats like the most hilarious way to finish the contest ever.. I wish I were there.. DIE JUICE DIE!
    did anyone record it>_>?

Not that I know of... maybe some of the guys who were eliminated early on in the contest.
    dragonattack_sig.jpg
    QUOTE(JCO @ Aug 9 2008, 08:52 PM) »
    It was funny how Potatoe jumped around and pain and me shot at him...thanks for the great contest and for the cool trophy! I will put it in my sig...

*imagines that* oh beautifull!! why don't I get to shoot Potato anymore sad.gif
  • Rapid-FireRapid-Fire Senior
    I'll cook up some award graphics for you guys later.
    I already did...
    dragonattack_sig.jpg
  • Rapid-FireRapid-Fire Senior
    edited August 2008
    Yeah more of them when the time comes.
  • ColonelColonel Finger Lickin' Good PVKII Team
    I am in favor of sir rapid of fire cooking.

Co-Lead | Level Designer

• DeadorKDeadorK Senior
    I liked how during the finals the vikings went to taunt the archers. And when we were shooting everyone had arrows through them.
    Perhaps we should organize a new contest soon.
    dragonattack_sig.jpg
  • JervanJervan Senior
    I would like to join! biggrin.gif

In-game I'm almost always a Huscarl, my name is Haldil, and I've fought alongside many of your members. I usually have about 2:1 kill:death ratio, but I'm not scared to die if it helps The All Father make us win. tongue.gif

Basically, I'm a Viking that's fought alongside your soldiers many a time, sometimes against twice our number, and usually it's the V-V-V members and I left standing, if a little arrowed. biggrin.gif
  • J-coJ-co Tramp Senior
    Mmm...you are quite new to the forum, actually we have to get to know you more...but on the other hand, i fought with you ingame and you seem to be a nice person...the Council of Elders have to decide! tongue.gif
    guitarsmallb.jpg
    Hang around on the forum a bit more, and we'll see. Like JCO said, so we get to know you.
    dragonattack_sig.jpg
  • JervanJervan Senior
    Okay icon_viking2.gif
  • J-coJ-co Tramp Senior
    Now something new:

Since the Archery Contest was a success, i had the idea of a more many-sided contest. The Grog Games will include various disciplines like duelling, archery, axe throwing etc.
    Maybe even weird disciplines like rhythmic suiciding (a flip gives 8 points ;-)
    This is just an idea so far, but if there are enough people interested, we will set up clear conditions and a date.
    guitarsmallb.jpg
    I Oppointed JCO the new vVv contest organizer btw, incase anyone wonders.
    dragonattack_sig.jpg
  • LhorkanLhorkan PVKII Team, Senior
    QUOTE(JCO @ Aug 26 2008, 07:19 PM) »
    Maybe even weird disciplines like rhythmic suiciding (a flip gives 8 points ;-)

Since ragdolls are client-based, this may lead to many disagreements over whether or not the ragdoll flipped. ;o
    dragonattacksig03-1.png