Chest glitch under vikings spawn castle gate

MitchMitch Banned
edited July 2008 in Bugs/Support
Its still do able D: i thought they fixed it in 2.1
Dissapointingly to say throwing the chest underneith the vikings spawn castle bridge gate is still do able, If the player gets as clsoe to the side of the bridge as possible and throws it in the right direction it will roll out of reach and eventually respawn at the last chest zone it was taken from. I have yet to test if the pirates chest glitching area still works and the vikings other chest spot. Just leave a comment asking for a pic if you dont believe me or find it haard to achieve this glitch yourself for hopefully testing purposes only. P.s. Gaz you evil level designer, you hid the secret supply room...AGAIN. and i cant find it anywhere, it took me almost 3 days to find it on 2.0 icon_restless.gif
MOVIEZ AND OLIVE GARDEN

Comments

• SkuzzlebuttSkuzzlebutt Buttskuzzle Senior
    edited 4:40AM
    which map you mean?
    and what ?
    i dont understand your situation Oo
    A Signature
  • MitchMitch Banned
    sorry i ment pvk_island see i already made this post but forgot the title then i hit submit and realized it didnt actually submit and i hit the back arrow and then hit bugs and support again so i had to re write it frustratingly and i left out a few things. Its pvk_island at vikings spawn under that little castle gate bridge thing thats lowered and the vikings spawn on top of it? yeah that thing you can STILL throw chests under there
    MOVIEZ AND OLIVE GARDEN
  • BladeBlade PVKII Team
    Care to record a 2.1 demo and show? the area seems clipped, though i am not sure what one may achieve by doing this, other then getting killed by spawned vikings, not to mention the chest will go back to the viking base.
  • MitchMitch Banned
    QUOTE(Blade @ Jul 20 2008, 03:13 PM) »
    Care to record a 2.1 demo and show? the area seems clipped, though i am not sure what one may achieve by doing this, other then getting killed by spawned vikings, not to mention the chest will go back to the viking base.

well i dont know how to record demos and post them but i can post multiple screenshots like a really small mini comic showing how its done.
    MOVIEZ AND OLIVE GARDEN
  • BladeBlade PVKII Team
    Ya that can work too.
    If you want to record, then open console, type; "record demo", when you are done open it again and type "stop".
    The file will be in the pvkii folder ending with .dem.

Or maybe we can meet ingame somewhen. icon_pirate2.gif
  • MitchMitch Banned
    edited July 2008
    QUOTE(Blade @ Jul 21 2008, 09:02 AM) »
    Ya that can work too.
    If you want to record, then open console, type; "record demo", when you are done open it again and type "stop".
    The file will be in the pvkii folder ending with .dem.

Or maybe we can meet ingame somewhen. icon_pirate2.gif

well im not a total noob i know how to make demos and recordings and like start movie and everything. but i just have no freakin clue how to upload it anywhere or add it to the post. but yeah i will get those screenshots right now and if you dont believe me sure we can play together on a server. Update, Sorry I couldnt get multiple ones in for some reason it will only let me upload one but theres some proof but if you dont believe me just add me to your friends list and we can play some time and i can show you. my steam names tanstaafl06
    MOVIEZ AND OLIVE GARDEN
  • edited 4:40AM
    Make sure to look at his picture before you blindly accept it, you can see the server command change cheats to 0, you really are a stupid prick Mitch.
    Not a glitch, he just noclipped to get there
    QUOTE(ParaSwarm @ Jul 26 2008, 08:10 PM) »
    He's also a flamer, a troll, and commands a legion of internet kiddies whose sole purpose is to attempt to act unique on the intarwebs.

The Red Crayon.
  • GazGaz Sir PVKII Team
    It is a "glitch" but there are specific conditions you need to do it, as in placing of you the player. Its only doable from one side, and although its now been fixed (just sorted the source file) its not really an issue that needs instant attention due to the nature of the game. Its only going to re-spawn back to the Vikings base anyhow (if that was the last place it was) and 9 times outta ten, its still retrievable from that location anyway.

As Blade said, your just going to get killed by Vikings.

Thanks for pointing it out, but as SnB points out, the cvar notice doesn't really help your rep wink.gif
  • MitchMitch Banned
    QUOTE(Gaz @ Jul 21 2008, 10:26 PM) »
    It is a "glitch" but there are specific conditions you need to do it, as in placing of you the player. Its only doable from one side, and although its now been fixed (just sorted the source file) its not really an issue that needs instant attention due to the nature of the game. Its only going to re-spawn back to the Vikings base anyhow (if that was the last place it was) and 9 times outta ten, its still retrievable from that location anyway.

As Blade said, your just going to get killed by Vikings.
    Thanks for pointing it out, but as SnB points out, the cvar notice doesn't really help your rep wink.gif

ok first off no its not easy to do this glitch wrong. you cant throw it in a spot where it is get able its very hard to screw this glitch up and secondly it will get really annoying when a heavy knight kills a viking with a chest and hes so close to the boat but then the heavy knight throws it under the bridge and runs away. and thirdly no it hasnt been fixed yet i dont knwo what oyu ment by that and wtf do you mean cvar notice.
    MOVIEZ AND OLIVE GARDEN
  • ParaSwarmParaSwarm Members
    I wouldn't really listen to Mitch, he's an angry, lonely 13-year-old who constantly calls people n****rs in games and then laughs repeatedly like he owned them. Not just some games. Every game. But don't let my post deter you from investigating, maybe the little shit found an actual exploit. Doubt it, though.
  • MitchMitch Banned
    god you really cant stop whining about that can you? thats all you say, im racist a stupid noob and cant do anything right. thats pretty much all you throw at me its sad really. only reason he says that stuff is ti hide the fact that he actually is a noob that goes completely racist in game. Stop whining on my post. go cry to your mother not the internet.
    MOVIEZ AND OLIVE GARDEN
This discussion has been closed.