Sound issues for my remake of my test map.

MitchMitch Banned
edited 4:45AM in Community Maps
the sound doesnt work :( i went to flags and everything
Hey guys its me again and i am remaking one of my test maps and i want to implement this sound but i want it to be a certain size before it begins to fade which i have figured out with sizing the sound bubble around it with the brush grids and i want the sound to be looped and start when the map starts.

Now heres the problem, when i begin the map the sound wont start when i go to the area i placed it in i hear nothing

Its a sound i have never heard before but it soposidly comes with pvkII i found it in raw sounds and it has the word temple before it so im assuming crazy talk made it for his temlpe map but i havent heard it in all my times of playing pvk_temple anyways i am almost positive that its a good sound i have it and all and i think it comes with the mod but...i hit browse selected the sound highlighted it and hit apply and or ok or what ever it is and the sounds name is now in the sound name bar.
I set the volume to 9 and the start volume to 9 and i went to flags and unchecked is NOT looped start silent and play everywhere so it SHOULD play right in that area but it doesnt. I did a little testy thing recently and i checked play everywhere and left the other three unchecked and it worked fine it played as soon as i started my map.
But it did not loop it just played and died even when is NOT looped was unchecked.
Can someone help me i cant get the sounds to work on my map.
MOVIEZ AND OLIVE GARDEN

Comments

• Dae RyusenDae Ryusen Senior
    edited 4:45AM
    Mitch, We still on for Friday?

Emma and Sarah might be comming with us.

Beware the beast Man, for he is the Devil's pawn. Alone among God's primates, he kills for sport or lust or greed. Yea, he will murder his brother to possess his brother's land. Let him not breed in great numbers, for he will make a desert of his home and yours. Shun him; drive him back into his jungle lair, for he is the harbinger of death.
  • MitchMitch Banned
    QUOTE (Oh Dae-su @ Apr 24 2008, 03:29 PM) »

...excuse me? do i know you or aer you mistaking me with one of your other friends on pvkII.com?
    MOVIEZ AND OLIVE GARDEN
  • MitchMitch Banned
    QUOTE (Oh Dae-su @ Apr 24 2008, 03:29 PM) »

or your just fucking retarded. never mind. and stop confusing me with your sex dates you screwed up person.
    MOVIEZ AND OLIVE GARDEN
  • Suspect-DeviceSuspect-Device There's no such thing as rape, only surprise sex! Senior
    I dont get it, one polite reply and then one not so nice...

Either way, the oppurtunity to meet Dae-Su in the flesh is upon you! YET YOU TURN IT DOWN!
  • MitchMitch Banned
    QUOTE (Suspect-Device @ May 16 2008, 09:27 AM) »
    I dont get it, one polite reply and then one not so nice...

Either way, the oppurtunity to meet Dae-Su in the flesh is upon you! YET YOU TURN IT DOWN!

first of all why i gave a nice reply was at the time i didnt know he was a retarded little kid flooding each and every subject with random and stupid replies such as the one he put on here thats why i thought i would reply calling him a retard because he was just trying to spam my post for no good reason. i have heard roomers that he is some retard named rayman or something that used to be really dumb on the forums i dunno.
    MOVIEZ AND OLIVE GARDEN