Three Chest glitch zones in Pvk_Island

MitchMitch Banned
edited 5:26AM in Bugs/Support
two at vikigns spawn and one at pirates spawn!
Hey guys, i found these all by myself! well i wasnt the only one other people have found these by them selves too and posted a few but i just wanted to put all three in to one post mostly because theres one people missed at the vikings spawn!

Pirates spawn: if you go on the left side of the flying dutchman (pirates spawn ship which by the way is get back on able with only the skirmisher class...gaz might want to fix that... i dunno maybye...or either make captains be able to get back on too somehow :S...anyways) on the left side of the flying dutchman if you go underwater and all the way to the left and touch the player clip wall, you can die holding a chest and that chest is un reachable to anyone and everyone!

Vikigns spawn: the first one is, you can get in a certain position on the left side of the wooden gate that the vikigns spawn on! in the right position you can throw the chest far enough under t hat no one can get it!

Viking spawn2: this one NO ONE has noticced but me so here it goes. i apologize if you can not understand what part of the vikigns spawn i am talking about but i will try to be as descriptive as possible! there are three wooden crates on the left side of the large house in the middle of the viking spawn! they are also located in the same spot as that little roof shade with the two viking armor patches and the viking ammo! those three crates (can be used to get ontop of sun roof viking ammo shed just incase someone didnt know that!) on the back of the three crates! the side facing where the vikings spawn! twords the knights castle directly behind, there is a little gap of where one of the lower crates was placed! and if you throw a chest right in to that gap you can not get it back! if you cant understand what i am telling you heres an aka version for you! throw a chest in to the only visible gap that could possibly fit a chest that is involving the three brown crates next to the supply sunroof ammo shed thing! icon_restless.gif BURN THIS EXPLOIT DESTROY THIS EXPLOIT KIL LTHIS EXPLOIT RRRRAAAAAAAWWWWWRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!1111one biggrin.gif
MOVIEZ AND OLIVE GARDEN

Comments

• GazGaz Sir PVKII Team
    edited 5:26AM
    Fixed in 2.1 biggrin.gif

Thanks for the info!
  • ParaSwarmParaSwarm Members
    The period is a fine form of punctuation. You should switch off between them and exclamation marks occasionally, just to keep us on our toes.
  • BladeBlade PVKII Team
    There are few more.. tongue.gif
  • MitchMitch Banned
    QUOTE (Blade @ Apr 3 2008, 05:33 PM) »
    There are few more.. tongue.gif

O Rly? what are there tongue.gif? lemme guess they involve underwater playerclip walls again? or something in the knights castle possibly lol
    MOVIEZ AND OLIVE GARDEN
  • AmerikaAmerika Honkey Senior
    QUOTE (ParaSwarm @ Apr 3 2008, 11:43 AM) »
    The period is a fine form of punctuation. You should switch off between them and exclamation marks occasionally, just to keep us on our toes.

made me laugh for about 5 minutes.
    imageI love eggs!
    QUOTE (Gee Hawd @ Nov 20 2007, 11:59 AM) »
    They're all transsexuals... but you wouldn't know that, YOU FAILED THE TEST

• .sverek.sverek PVKII Team, Authorized Creator
    I want screens smile.gif

So I can baggin till 2.1 out
  • MitchMitch Banned
    QUOTE (sverek @ Apr 8 2008, 08:26 PM) »
    I want screens smile.gif

So I can baggin till 2.1 out

...whats baggin mean? that made no sense... "so i can baggin" wtf how old are you?
    MOVIEZ AND OLIVE GARDEN