2 bugs I'm having

FergFerg Senior
edited 8:23PM in Bugs/Support
I have two issues: (1) archers appear partially translucent to me (2) whenever I am perfect parried or bashed my screen goes completely black for some time.

Any help with this would be greatly appreciated. I've already redownloaded pvkII 2.0 several times. Thank you.

I've taken screen shots, but I can't figure out how to post them here.

Comments

• edited 8:23PM
    Can you list any of your computer specs at all like graphics card/processor/operating system etc? I'm thinking it might be directx is the incorrect version or your graphics card drivers need updating.
  • RxDrThndrRxDrThndr Senior
    edited 8:23PM
    upload the images from the screenshots to photobucket or imageshack, and link them here.

But as CCC said, list specs and try updating your graphics drivers.
  • FergFerg Senior
    http://img229.imageshack.us/my.php?image=p...land0005of5.jpg

Does that link work?

I don't know much about computers so i'm not sure how to find out my system specs. It is quite likely that I need to update something since I just reformated my hard drive because of a nasty virus. I just downloaded the most recent direct x, but that didn't solve the problem.
  • RxDrThndrRxDrThndr Senior
    Try your latest video card's driver as well. if those fail re-install PVKII after deleting all PVKII stuff from 'steam\steamapps\sourcemods\pvkii' or wherever it is
  • AkzAkz PVKII Team
    Writing cl_motionblur 0 in the console should fix the screen going black after getting parried.
  • FergFerg Senior
    Ok I updated my driver and that eliminated the blackness. My archer model is still weird, but I can live with that. The black screen was more game breaking. smile.gif

Die stealthy archers! smile.gif