Guests

IrisIris Senior
edited 5:04AM in Site/Forums
Does the amount of guests on these forums bother anyone else?

At the time of writing thier are 21 guests online and 6 members...

Can't they just sign up?

Free image hosting, at LotechDesigns.com

The PVKII Unoficial League is now underway! keep track of it HERE

Comments

• FearFear Senior
    edited 5:04AM
    There is always more guests then members on. They are just lingerers who act like ghosts.
  • TobbeNTobbeN Senior
    Maybe some members are to lazy to login sometimes, but still there should be more members then guests.
    I has a keg!
  • ColonelColonel Finger Lickin' Good PVKII Team
    In a group of discussion it is ok to have people that don't talk. Maybe they just don't have the time to sign up and type some messages. There are a lot of people in this world.

xq0LCrG.png
    Everything has its beginning, hop aboard the grogboat!  
    Colonel: Co-Lead | Level Designer

• Teh_SuxTeh_Sux Senior
    edited January 2008
    QUOTE (Fear @ Jan 16 2008, 02:46 PM) »
    There is always more guests then members on. They are just lingerers who act like ghosts.

*Backstab* Peek-a-Boo

I guess it's because they have nothing to say and just want to read.
    Like me when I was a guess.
    I have learned my lesson at last and may have a real forum signature thanks to the kind mercy of Bingo Bango
  • DavemanDaveman Senior
    Better to have them lurk and read than have a lot of meaningless posts. I think if people have something good to say they'll sign up and say it.
  • ColonelColonel Finger Lickin' Good PVKII Team
    i hear ya brother ^

xq0LCrG.png
    Everything has its beginning, hop aboard the grogboat!  
    Colonel: Co-Lead | Level Designer

• Teh_SuxTeh_Sux Senior
    You are right, better nothing than problems(stupid I know). I mean look, I had 75 posts (LOL) in like two weeks. Most of them stupid, and since this day forward, I mean like know, 11:07 PM(GMT-05:00) I won't make any stupid threads unless they are made in useless posts.
    I have learned my lesson at last and may have a real forum signature thanks to the kind mercy of Bingo Bango
  • SkadSkad Senior
    it bugs me too... they are always there... and yet.... not there....
  • CrazyGoblinCrazyGoblin Everybody's favorite Greenskin Senior
    I really haven't been paying attention. There are those who don't feel like saying something, and those that just don't feel like making another security weakpoint to mention something.

As for how important a message has to be, that really depends. For instance, I signed up when I wanted to inform the devs that the bearded axe was mislabeled. That's it.

P.S.
    It's still mislabeled, too. I'm never giving up on this, Crazytalk.
  • AmerikaAmerika Honkey Senior
    QUOTE (Skad @ Jan 19 2008, 09:41 PM) »
    it bugs me too... they are always there... and yet.... not there....

we're implying that you're one of the people who make meaningless posts, skad.
    imageI love eggs!
    QUOTE (Gee Hawd @ Nov 20 2007, 11:59 AM) »
    They're all transsexuals... but you wouldn't know that, YOU FAILED THE TEST

• NozelNozel Senior
    Well i only log in when I find something to post. Other than that, I just check in.
  • ChickenKingChickenKing Members
    because they are too lazy to sign up...
    I am currently addicted to the source engine
  • WhiteHawkWhiteHawk Senior
    It's normal. When you are a casual player and you happen to download a mod but you don't want to register in the community, you will probably go to the forums once in a while to check for updates or read about bugs or trouble you might be having, without really signing up.

I do this with alot of games that I only play once in a while. This way you just read other people's Support topics and get the answer to your question without signing up, or just read about the next version.
  • Khaotic'Khaotic' Dinah #1 Senior
    its regual, some is just reading the posts, some are reading and posting, and some are just spamming. Its the way it is on forums