300 Model Pack

13»

Comments

• DuckSauceDuckSauce May the Sauce be with you! Senior
    edited 6:51PM
    QUOTE (DreamWorks @ Apr 21 2008, 12:59 AM) »
    Stop right now, or leave this community. Play PVK as well, but stop visiting this forum. There's no space for faggots like you.

you are insulting a GOD! how dare you!
    Oh Dae Su is one of few bringing fun to these dull dull forums
    The sauciest person in the world.
  • Dae RyusenDae Ryusen Senior
    edited 6:51PM
    QUOTE (DreamWorks @ Apr 20 2008, 11:59 PM) »
    Dea-su... You're trying to be cool, exciting or what? I "love" people like you. 16 years old, spammer and clever like radio.
    Ok, just take it easy. You are making enemies with all that creepy stuff you produce. You aren't exciting.

Stop right now, or leave this community. Play PVK as well, but stop visiting this forum. There's no space for faggots like you.

lolololol, kay.

By the way, NASA called, they want their janitor back

Beware the beast Man, for he is the Devil's pawn. Alone among God's primates, he kills for sport or lust or greed. Yea, he will murder his brother to possess his brother's land. Let him not breed in great numbers, for he will make a desert of his home and yours. Shun him; drive him back into his jungle lair, for he is the harbinger of death.
  • DreamWorksDreamWorks Senior
    edited April 2008
    QUOTE (DuckSauce @ Apr 21 2008, 08:18 AM) »
    you are insulting a GOD! how dare you!
    Oh Dae Su is one of few bringing fun to these dull dull forums

Okay... I'm sorry. I was in bad mood yesterday, taking it back. Sometimes I think all people only wants to piss me off. Everyone is special guy in his own way, so sorry Dae Su... sad.gif