Pvkii League

SteamSteam Members
edited 3:47PM in PVKII League
(I actually posted this in the general section, but i think it belongs here)

Well theres lots of ways to do this, you don't need to have 3 clans, there can be nature of teams and each team plays two rounds and they get to choose which class to be. Countering a class with a different one, strategies will become developed and the game will become more and more interesting.

I was actually thinking about rounding up players that would be serious enough to get together and make a league for Pvkii. We would have to make rules and how game play will be clan wise and ladders/title matches or championship matches and what not. I come from a competitive league and i can bring allot to the table, all i need is a couple more people that would be interested in this. After we have the standards down I'm sure CAL will allow pvkii to join their game list, and if not we can just make our own league.

Comments

• Capt.DicksonCapt.Dickson Members
    edited 3:47PM
    Sign me up biggrin.gif
  • chillychilly Senior, Drunk and Disorderly
    Vikings cant really beat Knights though so thats an entire section of the game that will never get played in the current game version.
    move along
  • SteamSteam Members
    Sure they can
  • Electric Jesus8Electric Jesus8 Members
    It does not matter if pirates are beter than knights or whateverr, because i would guess that in a clan match, each clan would each team. (pirates vikings or knights) Otherwise it would be unfair.
    I.E. if one clan was vikings the entier match
    on desert ruin if you play vikings vs knights knights will win. Unless the knight team are COMPLETE morons they cannot lose. They just take turns blocking the ladder with shield out and AFK while the viking attacks bounce.
    move along
  • JanrokJanrok Senior
    QUOTE (chilly)
    on desert ruin if you play vikings vs knights knights will win. Unless the knight team are COMPLETE morons they cannot lose. They just take turns blocking the ladder with shield out and AFK while the viking attacks bounce.

True dat.
  • LordTrilobiteLordTrilobite Baron Grunwald disapproves. Senior
    QUOTE (chilly)

Not really, the tower is kegged perpetually.
    dragonattack_sig.jpg
  • JanrokJanrok Senior
    QUOTE (LordTrilobite)
    QUOTE (chilly)

Not really, the tower is kegged perpetually.

He said Knights vs Vikings, no pirates :<
  • edited 3:47PM
    The first stated rules are fine and you can sign me up as well.
    Its a great day to be Doomed!!!!!
  • retro himselfretro himself Members
    Well, PVKII is still not finished, each team has only one class, and besides, it's only a month old.
    When it's completely finished, then sign me up.
    Or just now would be fine, I'd like to be in some sort of a clan and play with people I know.
  • SteamSteam Members
    Alright things are looking good, Capt. Dickson, Doom Knight join #Pvkii-League this will be the official irc channel of the league.

So far it is the stated individuals above + Masterp and Myself.
  • SuperbHaggisSuperbHaggis Members
    I guess I'd be willing to try it out. I just don't know how serious i could be about the league. I can usually only play on weekends.
  • ThormierThormier Members
    Im in for this one =D
  • ThormierThormier Members
    Im in for this one =D , ill idle in MIRC too
  • SteamSteam Members
    Ok, #Pvkii-league is up

Now the idea of a website, I would like to have a website dedicated souly to PVKii, in all honesty it gives more leeway on the things you can do, rather then have it on caleague. If this is to be done, we will be needing experienced employees to get things rolling.

**Things Needed As Of Now **

1. Experienced Web Coder- For Coding Rosters/Registrations and things of that nature.

2. Ideas- We need to get a small group of dedicated players in this job to come up on how the gameplay for this league will work.

3. Information Writers- Will need help typing all the official rules that could be lengthy.

You can catch one of the admins on #Pvkii-league, this is the official leagues mirc channel under gamesurge.

** Also **

Join Us On Our Pvkii Server :
    Ventrilo: burn.typefrag.com 8056 - Were at the bottom, the Pw to the channel is Vikingking

Vulcan's PVK server: 216.66.69.80:27015
  • YtterbeergYtterbeerg Members
    QUOTE (Steam)
    Ok, #Pvkii-league is up

Now the idea of a website, I would like to have a website dedicated souly to PVKii, in all honesty it gives more leeway on the things you can do, rather then have it on caleague. If this is to be done, we will be needing experienced employees to get things rolling.

**Things Needed As Of Now **

I'll rather idle in mirc.. I want to be a part of this of course^^
  • edited 3:47PM
    I used to do all that shit in CoD2
    those were fucking awesome

when I get my computer back I will participate.
  • SteamSteam Members
    QUOTE (Ytterbeerg @ Feb 21 2007, 04:51 PM) »
    I'll rather idle in mirc.. I want to be a part of this of course^^

it is in mirc o_0
  • MrAgentMrAgent TITLE? I dont need no stinking title! PVKII Team
    While you all are idling in #pvkii-league make sure to idle in #pvkii and show some support.
    Also we have the main irc channel located at irc.quakenet.org #pvkii
    A pirate walks into a bar with a steering wheel attached to his crotch. The bartender says, "Um... excuse me... did you know you have a steering wheel on your crotch?" The pirate replies "ARRRRRRRRRRR! I know! It's driving me nuts!"

If this is going to be serious, I'll take a swing at it.
  • Number NineNumber Nine Senior
    Lol, remember that time wallace and I tried to set up a pvk league? Heh good times. On topic, my comp is shit which eliminates me from pvk2, but fear not, for uber gfx card is comming soon to help! cool.gif
  • sutterkainsutterkain Members
    Is there still plans to create a league? If so myself and my team would be willing to play and help out with starting the league.
    I'd be interested to look at integration with the pvk.primefarm.co.uk system perhaps. Also I'm pretty good at php and have done a lot of secure programming using it. If you need a coder to do random work let me know, I'm unavailable for project leadership or full on design but I'm good to go for programming tasks that need doing.

If the interest is high, I'd perhaps be willing to donate the webspace for the website (I run primefarm.co.uk hosting) aslong as someone else buys the domain wink.gif
    move along
  • AndypAndyp Senior
    edited April 2007
    rofl i went onto your vent server and after talking to some dudes for a bit i got kicked.

I didnt do anything wrong they just asked me if i was from co 2? if he meant cod 2 lol i could understand but not really being an uber masterful geek on game names what is co 2?
    It was a couple of guys named phantom and arc?
    Shot at 2007-06-27

Steven Segal should be the joker in the next Nolan batman film, he has the weight of many successful years of acting behind him,( well he has weight behind him at least), and I think he would do it perfectly:

"and my father turns to me and says 'why so chubby?', comes at me with the pamphlet, 'why so chubby'. Sticks the pamphlet in my mouth, 'lets put a diet on that belly of yours' aaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnd........why so chubby?"
  • TruthTruth Senior
    I think I'd give it a try. Someone approached me about a clan, so, if it's founded, the clan could all join the league.
  • bootyseizerbootyseizer Senior
    Oh oh pick me i want to be in a league. icon_yarrpirate.gif
  • ResiakResiak Sevy forever. Senior
    Necromancy!
  • DoomsirenDoomsiren Senior
  • ResiakResiak Sevy forever. Senior
    You always know just what to say doomsiren.
  • DoomsirenDoomsiren Senior
    i know, i always seem to have the apropriate gif for every situation image