-> Archer !

Comments

• DoomsirenDoomsiren Senior
    edited 2:47PM
    how about a fart in the face smile.gif
  • GreyfoxGreyfox Senior
    lol but then he would probibly light it and bring the fps down again tongue.gif
    he doesnt neccaserly have to light it. he would need a torch or a lighter wich they dont have. besides farts of a archer are powerfull and potent weapons. it can knock people uncunsious and some might never wake up again.
  • GreyfoxGreyfox Senior
    lol i can imagin the firing animation, "archer turns around, bends over, clenches bum cheeks, and then you see a rising plum of bright green smoke, followed by instant ragdoll animation from anyone in the vacinity" tongue.gif
    lol. victims will drop to the ground followed by spasm in the arms and legs. and after 2 minutes off spas movement they turn into fart zombies
  • GreyfoxGreyfox Senior
    edited May 2007
    LOL, and just fill the map with green smoke, you could even have parot zombies with green vapor trails.
    they will fly around your head trying to fart in your face
  • FreidFreid Senior
    Ever heard of spamgrounds?

You guys should check it out.
    Kicked by Console (Reason: This is Sparta).
  • GreyfoxGreyfox Senior
    Its just that theres bin no news from the team, and theres nothing else to talk about.
  • FreidFreid Senior
    Politics
    Religion
    Countries
    Space
    Humanity
    Music
    Things faster than lightspeed
    Lego
    Spaceshuttles
    Why keyboards sound so much when you type on them
    Posters
    Other games
    Internet conection speed

The list goes on and on.

If that didnt help please make sure you have visited this site http://www.projectoffset.com/astormiscoming/
  • GreyfoxGreyfox Senior
    LOL ive already talked about lego today on another thread tongue.gif

But yeh i sopose your right we should get back to talking about the archer sereously, so do you think that now they have got rid of the flame arrows for the archer they will get rid of the little pouches of ignitant on the model?
  • FreidFreid Senior
    maby those pounches contain some kind of poison! *starts to pray for special with poisoned arrows*
  • GreyfoxGreyfox Senior
    edited May 2007
    yeh wicked idea, you could be put in that mode when someones just blocked your weapon, your health could also go down as well.
    lol, a fart coated arrow ^^

anyway back on the track. poison arrows would be nice
  • !Terry!Terry Members
    It'd be cool for the archer special to be a piercing shot, where the arrow goes through bodies until it hits a solid non-player entity (i.e. wall).
  • GreyfoxGreyfox Senior
    yeh they probibly will as its the easiest idea to code in the time they have to change the special, and no extra graphics needed, plus theres not much lagg and it will look kool.
  • FreidFreid Senior
    What do you know about how much time they have left?

They might not release it in months just to polish up the super wihrlwind arrow that is the special for the archer
  • GreyfoxGreyfox Senior
    edited May 2007
    lol yeh, the "time they have left" refers to the fact that everything else will probibly be finished when there still making the special.

I must admit though that it is vary admirable of them to make all of the new models.

They could have just used the Berzerkers combo's axe for the throwing axe model and the sword for the sword and shield combo for the axe-viking, the HK's short sword (from the knights combo) coud have been used for the archers sword (just remove the shield and add block), and the pirates cutless for the pirate captain could have been taken from the skirmisher.

They did that alot in the first game, but if there going to take there time with all the weapons theres no reason to think that they won't take along time to make some over elaborate special.
    lol, skad actually never posted in this section again after my angry reply
  • GreyfoxGreyfox Senior
    lol
    LOL
    do you know me then?
  • KnightKnight Senior
    icon_restless.gif Why haven't you released it yet?
    Do it or ill shoot you icon_catapult.gif icon_viking2.gif icon_archer.gif
  • GreyfoxGreyfox Senior
    yikes take it easy, i dont think sending the Team death threats is going to move things along any faster.
  • KnightKnight Senior
    I am just saying that if it is done they should release it.
  • BladeBlade PVKII Team
    rolleyes.gif
  • Number NineNumber Nine Senior
    Some people say.....

....There is a slight problem........
  • chillychilly Senior, Drunk and Disorderly
    edited July 2007
    in the weapon selection menu for the archer, the longbow currently has the same icon as the crossbow, presumably this is known?

I like the implementation of the bow itself, nice accuracy and range. Will be fun learning to be a pro with it smile.gif
    move along
  • Beer_HunterBeer_Hunter Senior
    QUOTE (chilly @ Jul 8 2007, 03:08 PM) »
    in the weapon selection menu for the archer, the longbow currently has the same icon as the crossbow, presumably this is known?

I like the implementation of the bow itself, nice accuracy and range. Will be fun learning to be a pro with it smile.gif

What are you talking about? HOW are you playing with the archer?
    First beta player :D
  • Number NineNumber Nine Senior
    Ummmm ever heard of beta testers? I personally find that the "long" bow has way too short a range.